Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

@CloudChaser4875: With Ele Weakness gloves you have to take Whispers of Doom, otherwise your hits would apply Ele Weakness and it would immediatly get overwritten by Warlord's Mark again if the enemy is in Blasphemy radius.

By boot lab enchant you mean the ele res penetration one, right? Penetration is a different modifier than resistance reduction by curse, which is applied after all other resistance calculations (such as a curse lowering resitances). The enchantment stacks with all other sources of resistance penetration (gem, passives, items).

@Grunker: Quite a few options. You could use Inc Duration to lower the need of recasting Orb of Storms, or Inc AoE to potentially blind full packs easier. Innervate and Ice Bite might also work, but haven't tested that so don't count me on it.

If you wanna boost your golems, you could use Empower for some higher base life, or Minion Speed to let them avoid stuff better. I think neither of the golems we use have frequent melee attacks, so Fortify would unfortunately not work.

@slaqz1: As mentioned in the leveling section, Spark is a very solid choice to level. If you don't like that one, you could try Firestorm, Blade Vortex or Bladefall until your Arc gem is high enough to have enough chains for pack clearing.
twitch.tv/enki91
Fine ideas! I like the idea of increased AoE. Unfortunately I don't even have an empower for Arc yet and though I actually found Tabula Rasa at level ~6 I have switched it out for a 5-link. Currently I'm saving Chaos Orbs for Call of the Brotherhood which will definetely be my next by. So an Empower for Orb looks a way off.

But thanks for your reply, definetely some good inspiration.

Oh btw, let me know if you're tired of responding to my questions, but am I correct that the only gems you avoid leveling are Cast When Damage Taken + Immortal Call? I ask because I was forced to temporarily pick up a +30 dex note to keep up with green gems. I believe some of the coming nodes we take will alleviate that problem though.
Последняя редакция: Grone. Время: 7 сент. 2016 г., 5:29:53
Hello, thanks for this awesome guide. I just have one question, should I use "The three dragons golden mask" from level 35? Or should I wait until I start using arc? :)
Very nice build bro, just one question isnt more beneficial to switch blind support linked to orb of storms with ice bite support ? Its easy free 3 frenzy charges !
Последняя редакция: TragedyMaker. Время: 7 сент. 2016 г., 9:00:46
"
Arc ... don't need quality at all.

Are you sure?
Based on WIKI, at 20%q Arc will have +10% extra to apply Shock - 20% total chance.

Also, about cheap unics:
what do you think about Divinarius and Heartbreaker daggers?
Divinarius have tons of crit chance - to compensate cast speed loss we can put Faster casting instead of Crit Strike Support gem
Heartbreaker is a "free" culling strike for spells :)
But dagger allow us to use WirllingBlades+fortify combo - my personal omg-musthave movement combo :)

I can see only one really good Wand for this build with solid cast speed boost: Apep's Rage - am I wrong?

I think, it must be good combo: Divinarius dagger PLUS Singularity sceptre or Doryani's Catalyst sceptre
And not a crazy expensive.
What do you think?

P.S. Extremely good guide, anyway, thanks for it!
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
Последняя редакция: SilverWF. Время: 7 сент. 2016 г., 9:22:58
@Grunker: Don't worry, questions are there to be asked.

We also don't fully level Vaal Haste, just keep it at whatever is max with your dexterity. The tree covers most dex needs for leveling, for endgame you want a little bit on gear to reach 111 dex for gems.

Empower was for golems btw, not Orb of Storms. But doesn't matter, go for Inc AoE or Duration for now.

@Machinehead666: Hey there, thanks! You won't really benefit much from the unique effect of Three Dragons, but it still gives some solid resistances. So it's worth using while leveling, if you don't have a Goldrim.

@TragedyMaker: As i said in an above comment, i've never actually tested Ice Bite on Orb of Storms. If it works very consistently and you're fine with dropping Blind, then it's a good option.

@SilverWF: This build is made to crit consistently, and crits already have a 100% chance of applying elemental status ailments. Sure, you can get a 20% Arc for the very few noncrits inbetween, but it won't be any noticeable improvement and just cost you more currency.

Don't look too much into unique weapons. The ones you've listed have their place, but are easily outclassed by a good rare weapon for this build.

Divinarius for example is aside from its AoE mod (which we don't make use from) basically just a rare dagger. You can easily find a rare with similar stats for a cheaper price.
It's also not a good idea to drop Inc Crit Strikes, the gem substantially boosts our base crit, which is then multiplied by all crit chance modifiers - we easily gain 20-30% chance to crit just from this gem.

Apep's is also not good for us. It does have huge cast speed, but nothing else we benefit from. We gain more from a wand with half the cast speed, but a decent spell damage and spell crit roll.

Heartbreaker is an ok budget option, but if you wanna whirl just get a rare dagger. This is also mentioned a few times in the guide.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hi, I'm a brand new player and I've decided to follow your guide for my first chracter, but I'm now lvl 36 and I'm running out of non-crit-related nodes to take. I've been advised to ignore those for the time being, which makes sense as I lack crit gear AND I'm running controlled destruction, so it'll be a while before they do anything at all.
So, what's the progression here? Do I start taking the crit nodes anyway even if this puts me behind until I can afford the items I need? Do I rush some early-game crit gear (is that even a thing)? Do I take another path and then respec?
Or should I just give up on the crits and build some other way (as my gut tells me to)? If so, what's an alternative?
Последняя редакция: asdu. Время: 8 сент. 2016 г., 17:58:58
Nice, I've done normal Lab with my newbie templar at 28 (at start) - 32 (at final fight) lvl in first try! ^^

Скрытый текст
Skill tree at 32
Скрытый текст
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAQKWBLMJqhZvGjgabCSqJy8pTzbpOthDyEWdTwSCm4uMkFWWdJrgna6iAKcItobAZsCa0nzVptn84XPjauQi6-7sOO0g8B_53Q==

And my crappy gear
Скрытый текст

Only Herald of Ice was used. And usually I'm using Flame Totem, coz lacking of cast speed don't allow me to stay to long at place and cast Arc freely.
And I've used Conductivity, sure.

So, this build is definetely works! :)
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
Последняя редакция: SilverWF. Время: 8 сент. 2016 г., 19:10:14
Hi there,

i'm having a lot of fun with the build, just one question tho,

i was looking at the 123 point skill tree, and was wondering, if i'm from a pracitcal point of view, only going to level to 93 -95 , which 5-7 skillpoints should i leave out?

would it be an idea to add a skill tree between the 100 points and the 123 points one ?
with a balanced build for realistic endgame levels like 92-95?

Thanks in advance,

Steve
Can you give me the build for Witch with Pledge of hands ?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация