Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

I found this build guide last season. Lots of fun. Unfortunately, I had already started my build before I saw this. That said, my tree was a little different and I'd like to follow yours this time around. I'm having a problem with the tree links from page 1. They load till 89% and stop. No error. They just stop. Is there something I can do to make it finish or did something change in the tree via the latest patch?
@Wayleran: Thank you so much! It's always great to see all the work that went into this guide being noticed and appreciated, but i have to add that it wouldn't even be nearly as good without all the great feedback i got from other players over time.

You've nailed down exactly what i wanted to achieve with this guide - not just presenting a reliable build, but also providing information about all those helpful little things a newer player might not know about, which hopefully helps them to really enjoy this fantastic game.

@Rise_Entyme: Sorry for the late reply!

Our passive trees didn't change at all with this patch, so if you got the 2.3 ones saved you're good to go. IIRC there's a problem with the passive trees when having hardware acceleration activated in some browsers, maybe deactivating that helps with your issue.
twitch.tv/enki91
Thanks for the reply. I'll try it.
Hiyo. Returning player here, but consider me a complete noob. Recently started this build on Hardcore Essence and I like it alot. Fantastic guide that's easy to use and very helpful in all areas of the build.

I was wondering though why we kill Kraityn on Normal. Is the skill point really that much better than resists, even on HC?
Последняя редакция: Grone. Время: 4 сент. 2016 г., 4:42:50
Maybe, this questation already excists, but why Spark on leveling? I have done some of witches with Spark till I started to use Freezing Pulse. What profit from Spark except synergy with Orb of Storms?
@Grunker: Hey there! Resistances are pretty easy to cap through gear and jewels, so Kraityn in normal is usually a bad choice. There's only a handful of very unique-hungry builds, such as Whispering Ice that may get him.

For all other builds, it's usually Oak for the flat life, or Kill All on CI/LL builds for another skillpoint.

@AugustXD: Spark simply feels the fastest to level with to me. But you can of course also use any other spell instead, if you prefer them. Arc unfortunately only gets really good at higher gem levels, where you gain enough extra chains to clear bigger packs fast.
twitch.tv/enki91
Thanks for your reply! I'm now level 54 on Hardcore and absolutely loving the build/guide! Very n00b-friendly.
Enki,

Question about using corrupted gloves. If I use the elemental weakness on hit corruption, how does that interact with our warlord's mark aura/curse? Does the labyrinth boot enchant elemental weakness stack with the corruption as well?

Thank you for all your time invested in this awesome guide!
Another question Enki! I recently picked up a Heartbreaker which means I can eschew the Culling Strike Support on Orb of Storms for the time being:

What would you recommend instead? I could also do another setup where I put Orb of Storms on a weapon and use for example the golems + minion life support with a fourth gem or something. Any ideas?
Hey looks like a fun build im going to try it, any suggestions on other spells for leveling?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация