Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Thanks for advising Enki91. Yeah I think I'm stuck with resists balancing on a shoestring budget right now. Saw a lightning coil for 3 chaos last night, grabbed it and dumped too many jewellers, no 6 sockets (vorici too low for crafting). 10 minutes later kingsguard dropped and I tried jewellers again, bam 6 sockets at attempt 5-6. I hate rng...

Anyway back to grinding for currencies and levels for now until I can get upgrades!
What about Divinarius? Wouldn't that be a viable option as well?

I looked a bit through the replies on this post, but didn't find this question to be answered yet.

Thank you a lot for this exhaustive and well written guide!
@morbiuz666: Lol that's some tough luck there.

@MacCMillion: Divinarius is definitely a good dagger for any crit caster, but a bit expensive due to AoE-mod fitting the BV meta. You should easily be able to find daggers with similar offensive stats for half the price.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hello. I started playing not so long ago, decided to start a new League with this build. If you have any comments, please express them to me)

For staff not look, I will replace it at the first opportunity.

P.S.
I apologize in advance for my not very good English)

The belt I will replace!)
В поисках золотого времени
Последняя редакция: ElDartesse. Время: 22 сент. 2016 г., 12:35:00
"
Enki91 написал:
Sorry for the late replies everyone, was a bit busy the past few days!

@MalakielCL: I've got pretty positive feedback from HC players pretty much every league, with a few reaching 90+. I'd say it's not the most faceroll build for HC, but it does work if you know how to play around this builds weaknesses.

@_WhiStler: That was my suspicion while reading this too, good to see you already figured out the issue!

@owa: Thanks! It might be that you get to feel the balance between defense & offense better at higher map tiers, coupled with the build still evolving with nodes you can pick at higher levels.

@doroni: Hey, that's a good idea, although a bit inconsistent for my taste. But if it works for you, sure why not :)

@steve444: A higher level IC would require a higher level CwDt and with that, a much higher damage treshold to proc, and doesn't really add enough duration to justify this tradeoff. I feel Lv10 CwDt + Lv12 IC has the perfect balance between amount of procs and buff duration for builds that don't heavily invest into endurance charges.

Opal Wands have the highest possible implicit spell damage, another option would be Profane Wands for that 12% cast speed implicit. You could also go with a Sambar Sceptre for that sweet 6% Ele Penetration implicit, which synergizes very well with this build as we split our damage into two elements.

@Enki91 , I really appreciate your answer , well with that you tell about this build in HC well i can tell you im 81 in HC atm and i can say the MoM setup is good lifesavior in burst situations , but in the 6L setup for ARC i replaced empower for life leech for optimize vaal pact, and cold pen for ice bite for more damage to frozen and gain frenzy charges for more damage

what do you think about it ?

Hi there, I have a few more questions please, sorry a little off topic maybe!

1) Should I keep trying to do merciless labyrinth as I am right now or grind a few more levels until I get melding (I missed it somehow earlier) and maybe grab arcane potency as well? I'm quite bad at avoiding nasty stuff and last 2 attempts Izaro just 1-hit-KOed me.

2) that kingsguard I got, the colours came out right with 1 chrome but the positions are not ideal; red at socket 2 and green at socket 5. 5-linking it won't work and there's no chance for 6-link right now. So my question is, should I trade this off now to make the small upgrades you advised or hold onto it for the future? Given that I already have a lightning coil waiting for materials to 6-link and chrome maybe I shouldn't invest further in the kingsguard I'm thinking?

Thanks very much, I feel like a lost sheep.
@ElDartesse: Start with fixing your flask setup, you really want the one recommend in guide to get through higher maps. Helmet, belt, boots, amulet and rare ring should be replaced, they're all missing the most important stat - life.
After all that is done and you got your chest 5/6l, you can replace the staff with two good weapons.

@MalakielCL: Life Leech is alright, prolly better to use in HC for that extra safety. Switch Ice Bite back to Cold Pen, it's more effective and will allow you to surpass the minimum freeze duration on higher life stuff.

@morbiuz666: If you're not comfortable doing it right now, better get a few more levels until you feel ready for it. You can also throw in a Decoy Totem for a safer run, i will include that in the next version of this build.

The Kingsguard is not 5L yet, right? If not, then i wouldn't bother throwing fuses/chroms at it when you could just aswell use them on your Coil.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 написал:
@morbiuz666: If you're not comfortable doing it right now, better get a few more levels until you feel ready for it. You can also throw in a Decoy Totem for a safer run, i will include that in the next version of this build.

The Kingsguard is not 5L yet, right? If not, then i wouldn't bother throwing fuses/chroms at it when you could just aswell use them on your Coil.

Thanks for the advice yeah it's not 5L. Threw some jewellery and chromes at the Coil, 6S and BBGBBR almost instantly... I don't know whether to be happy or upset now haha. Oh well at least now it can still work as a 5L assuming I scrounge up 150(?) fuses.
150, yes.
Btw. I've spent 700 fuses today to get my LC 6L... no dice... :(
I did get a 0L and roughly 10x 5L.
I am now completely poor and don't have any money anymore. Kinda frustrating tbh.

That said, I've also bought a
. Im not sure why this would be better than a regular surgeons topaz flask? because that one atleast refills very fast with crit/kills. the vinktar takes ages, as a matter of fact im only using it for max boss dps together with vaal haste, because single target dps with this build is rather meh :-0
Wow tough luck! I was thinking to spam some fuses when I can, gonna stop if I get 5L. Btw how are you guys linking items into posts? I still haven't figured that out yet.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация