Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

5%? Let me quote the guide:

"
While the damage difference has gotten smaller on a low budget, crit still scales better the more you invest in gear. Another reason to go crit is the 100% chance of status ailment infliction on crit, which this build heavily makes use from.

"
Orb of Storms supported with Power Charge on Crit lets us gain Power Charges very quickly and gives some additional damage on top.

"
First slot is for Call of the Brotherhood. This ring enables us to freeze stuff while keeping the ability to shock, which is very helpful in higher level maps. It should be your first investment for this build.

Considering you are only level 70 right now, cold pene/light pene doesnt matter that much, I think.

So what you have to do is, run into a group of mobs, place the Orb of Storms and then Arc away. I get 5 powercharges within a second. Keep those charges up by running to the next group of mobs and place your orb into them again (use a quicksilver flask to get that movement speed if you dont have lightning warp).

Immortal Call (level 12 max!!!) and Cast when damage taken (level 10 max!!!), will protect you as long as you have endurance charges, which you get from killing monsters afflicted with warlord's mark (via the blasphemy aura).

as soon as a certain damage threshold is reached, cwdt will trigger and automatically use your immortal call

"
Immortal Call - Discharges Endurance Charges, making the character invulnerable to physical damage for a short time, proportional to how many endurance charges were expended.

EDIT:

Whichever gems you want to level, you can place them into a second pair of weapons on your second weapon-set slots.
Последняя редакция: owa. Время: 30 сент. 2016 г., 4:02:30
@owa: Thanks for taking care of the thread while i was absent, and grats on your 6L!

@GilliesSWTOR: There's several reasons why you keep dying, and the blame is not on the build here. First of all you have completely neglected getting a proper flask setup together. This change alone will substantially boost your survivability.

Next is Mind over Matter. It's a huge part to this builds survivability, yet you chose not to take it. Spec out of the power charges at Templar and Shadow, and the 20% crit node at Doom Cast, and invest those points into MoM and Vaal Pact. After getting that done, make your way to Dark Arts.
This will heavily boost your survivability, damage output and give 40 Dex. There's a reason why i'm suggesting to have those nodes by Lv80, when your gems are likely to reach a level where you'll need that Dex.
After that, get the small life nodes at Discipline & Training and Heart & Soul, Soul Siphon, and maybe some jewel sockets and Arcane Potency before investing into extra power charges.

You're missing two life rolls on gear, and as pointed out the CwDt + IC setup. In regards of Cold Penetration, i recommend to read the wiki pages about Penetration and Freeze. Drop Clarity to have a higher unreserved mana pool for MoM. Socket a Decoy Totem if you should still have issues surviving all bosses after these changes (this is something i'll include in the next update to this build).

The build works fine as it is. No offense, but it's just that you brought all those issues you have upon yourself.
twitch.tv/enki91
Последняя редакция: Enki91. Время: 30 сент. 2016 г., 7:58:55
I have to admit, I didn't look at his passive tree in depth, otherwise I would have also instantly recommended to get MoM as well as Vaal Pact.

I'm not sure in which slot I should get my next upgrade in:

I think i was pretty lucky getting those two wands relatively cheap (sub 15c).
Off topic rant, don't play sleepy! While randomly throwing fuses at my coil I clicked on a chrome instead and my perfectly coloured coil is now just a memory. Needless to say no amount of chromes afterwards got it back.

On topic, I finally managed to get facebreaker and wow damage spike indeed! Resistances are still too finely balanced and now more than ever I can't afford that -60 lightning resistance from a coil. Please rng goblins, throw me some exalts already!

By the way owa, mind sharing your stats with 5-link in hideout maybe? I'm interested to see how your Arc damage is that high, I've got it on a 5-link too but my dps is only around 21k with facebreaker. Before that I think I was 18k only :(

Took a gander at your gear, does Maligaro and jewels really account for 14k extra dps?
@owa : I use orb of storms as you suggest. I also had NO idea alternative weapon gems experience counted. Thanks! I'll throw lightning warp in then, or something.

@enki: how the hell am I ever supposed to do labs without any passive out of combat life regeneration? I literally don't see it as being possible since trap damage is always going to happen. Losing all life regeneration scares the living crap out of me. Let me highlight this since it's (hands down) my #1 concern). The idea of relying on potions alone for healing in lab is beyond disconcerting.

-- Perhaps I am wrong to go with stacked evasion instead of stacked armor. I'll switch those, I know I've got at least one stacked armor one.

-- The topaz flask, at a cost of about 1.5 EX, is a complete non-starter.

-- The mana reducer really doesn't appear to amount to much... 8%? The gem is 10 chaos alone, although I'll check with Catarina in the next few days and see if it pops up.

-- MoM is a legitimate oversight/not intentional, I'll fix that now. I thought I had it.

-- It's not that I need the flame totem for survive-ability, I need it for DPS output. The survival issues I've brought up both you and @owa have reconciled for me.

I have been trying to take extra time length/power charges since I have too many occasions where my time runs out and I really prefer to extend that time where I can.

Последняя редакция: GilliesSWTOR. Время: 30 сент. 2016 г., 10:43:58
@morbiuz666
All my items and stats are already publicly available. The only difference between a 5L and a 6L is roughly 20% crit-chance on Arc. Which results in roughly 13k-14k DPS.

If you have a specific question I'll gladly answer it of course.

@GilliesSWTOR

You regenerate HP instantly with Vaal Pact and:

a.) the Life Leech Gem you are can use in the Red Socket of your 5/6L
b.) Warlord's Mark
c.) Flasks that get refilled with crits.

Trap damage will happen, but you can leech on the totems with lifeleech

You don't primarily get Vinktar's for the shock effect, but for 20% lifeleech during the flask.
Hello, I'm gonna make my first which ever and I have no idea what am I doing. I'm gonna use just some crap which collect dust in my stash. Your build have that magic "begginer friendly" so here I am. I just wanna it to be CI and rather regural which (not some 2h-maul cyclone which or whatever)

I hope that's enough to start
stuff

Lvling which is supposed to be such pain in the ass, btw? Hands down, most mobility challeged class so far for me.
Burn all the orbs!
Последняя редакция: skuadak. Время: 30 сент. 2016 г., 9:06:08
"
owa написал:
@morbiuz666
All my items and stats are already publicly available. The only difference between a 5L and a 6L is roughly 20% crit-chance on Arc. Which results in roughly 13k-14k DPS.

@GilliesSWTOR

You regenerate HP instantly with Vaal Pact and:

a.) the Life Leech Gem you are can use in the Red Socket of your 5/6L
b.) Warlord's Mark
c.) Flasks that get refilled with crits.

Trap damage will happen, but you can leech on the totems with lifeleech

You don't primarily get Vinktar's for the shock effect, but for 20% lifeleech during the flask.

Hey, for the record, I absolutely appreciate this discourse. You too, Enki.

You've helped me see several mis-understandings about the game itself that I've had.

edit: OK, so what I didn't know about freeze was that critical hits have 100% chance to freeze. That's a mechanic I wasn't aware of.
Последняя редакция: GilliesSWTOR. Время: 30 сент. 2016 г., 13:02:27
"
owa написал:
@morbiuz666

No worries thanks, I just ran a map and with power charges up and depending on pendulum, arc damage was going from 37-40k so I guess that's acceptable figures.
I recorded an Uber-Lab run:
Yes this was done at lvl 91, but as a matter of fact I did the Lab solo on lvl 80 or something like that, with worse gear...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLv0s-PjAlw&feature=youtu.be

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация