Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

@Enki91

Do you think it could be worth it to drop Kitava's for a rare helm with an arc/ball lightning enchantment?

+40% arc damage ,+3 arc chains, and the ball lightning enchantments are all pretty cheap on rares and look pretty nice.

Would it be possible to make the hexes and offerings still self-cast somehow with trigger gems?

Maybe make space for them in the chest and get a secondary 5l pledge of hands for single target or something?
Последняя редакция: Tooschoolforcool. Время: 23 авг. 2017 г., 12:25:49
Why am I using Bone Offering, if I don't summon any pets?

What am I missing here lol? (noob here)
"
Suprahigh написал:
Why am I using Bone Offering, if I don't summon any pets?

What am I missing here lol? (noob here)

Look at the Necro tree.

Offerings apply buffs to you as well.
Pretty new to this game. Been following this guide (thank you, it has helped me understand the game better), really enjoy it. I'm kinda confused though. In Act 4 under "Leveling this build", I'm supposed to get Bone Offering. Which gem should I drop to be able to use it, since you only have 8 slits for spells/auras?
@Tooschoolforcool: Only reliable way would be Herald of Thunder - Orb of Storms - Curse on Hit + both curses, HoT would take care of cursing during mapping and OoS on bosses.
This would require a second Staff as you guessed, and Offerings need to be selfcasted.

Out of the enchants i would really only recommend the +3 Arc Chains or 45% reduced Ball Lightning Speed one, the 40% damage enchants may look good at first sight, but are pretty insignificant.

@lulcake: I assume you mean the keybindings, you can simply activate auras and then put something else on that key, they will still remain activated.
twitch.tv/enki91
@Enki91
Yeah, exactly. Ok, didn't know that. But how am I supposed to have "Bone Offering and Desecrate and link with Faster Casting". Pretty much everything is filled. Only one I can think of, that I'm not using is COnductivity?
You do know we cant fit all the gems? Desecrate is what I've left out. Need an unset ring to fit it in.
Последняя редакция: chrEEz. Время: 24 авг. 2017 г., 17:20:45
I'm very new to this game and have been using your build, so far so good level 16 and liking the strength of arc with lightning.

My question is you say this is a Mind over matter caster build but throughout the leveling guide you never say to pick up that skill, is that only useful after max level?
Am I the only one that fees really week against elements?
I am already level 72.
What was the other skill for bosses? Storm call? Is that spammable? Like I cast a bunch and then like 20 bolts rain down at once? And does it have a bit of AoE to it, since some bosses spawns minions sometimes. I obviously never used it before.
I cant facetank stuff yet so I have to run around to dodge stuff.

Also, I currently just started A10 so I'm not sure how well it'll pan out in maps. But since Arc and Ball Lit uses the same colours, I was wondering what would be good for using the chest 6L for. Lightning Golem? Some other minion?
I know you mentioned that it'll slow down mapping if I run across a rare/unique, but I think I'm ok with spamming Arc a couple more seconds if it'll increase my survivability.
Последняя редакция: chapmanfok. Время: 25 авг. 2017 г., 1:03:15

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация