Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

I bought Kitava's Thirst and added: Warlord's Mark + Conductivity + Curse on Hit Support + Orb of Storm.

But when I want to use Warlords or Conductivity, it says I cant use those skills. Why?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1115668567
I'm new here, so I have a noob question. Why am I choosing elemental equilibrium on the skill tree? I'm only using lightning damage so wouldn't that be counter productive? I must be missing something
what happens if we meet immunity-to-lightning monsters?
@meowbits: Ignore that part, my chest simply has it. Only mods that matter are the ones explicitely stated in the gearing section.

Or did you mean the 118 Energy Shield on the example chest in the Path of Building setup?
If so, that's just a stat on any Intelligence-based chestpiece, which we should use to make chroming for the single-target setup easier. Carnal Armour bases are especially good for min-maxing, since they also have an implicit mana stat.

@Newbell: You need to use the correct gem setup for Kitava's Thirst. The spells have a 30% chance to automatically proc when using a skill with atleast 100 mana cost, but can't be casted manually any longer.

@chrisman9009: We use Elemental Overload, not -Equilibrium which of course would be a bad idea.

@Fuuchouin1: There is no such thing, worst case is 75% Lightning Resistance, which we counter with Lightning Penetration and Conductivity.
twitch.tv/enki91
Very nice build, but for some reason my single target is terrible.
I'm using Lightning Tendrils - Spell Echo - Controlled Destruction - Lightning Pen - Life Leech. Tooltip unbuffed says 18k, but bosses go down almost at the same speed as with Arc. Do you know why that is?
Also, can i do Atziri/Shaper with this build?
"
Temibrezel написал:
Very nice build, but for some reason my single target is terrible.
I'm using Lightning Tendrils - Spell Echo - Controlled Destruction - Lightning Pen - Life Leech. Tooltip unbuffed says 18k, but bosses go down almost at the same speed as with Arc. Do you know why that is?
Also, can i do Atziri/Shaper with this build?

What level are your Tendrils and Arc gems?

Normal Atziri is easy, haven't tried Uber Atziri or Shaper yet, but it could be possible with good gear and knowledge about the fights.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hi,

pledge seems not that hard to get, think i got mine from the hollow pledge prophecy, now i got
the prophecy again in the harbinger leage (kill the tunneler in either grotto/quarry/underground
river map) map levels are 70/73/77.
Dumb question but found nothing about it in the forums/gamepedia: does the itemlevel influence
the roll of the increased spell damage of the pledge, gamepedia only shows a general difference
on staves between level 58 and 80 for this modifier.
Последняя редакция: i_shoot_hoops. Время: 12 дек. 2020 г., 0:35:52
Have you considered going EB+MoM route?
"
@Newbell: You need to use the correct gem setup for Kitava's Thirst. The spells have a 30% chance to automatically proc when using a skill with atleast 100 mana cost, but can't be casted manually any longer.

@Enki91:But I am able to use Orb of Storms while this gem is in Kitava's Thirst, which is also an spell. Why?
Do I have to use a 100 mana cost skill or can I use for example two 50 mana cost skills?

Thanks.
Последняя редакция: Newbell. Время: 21 авг. 2017 г., 0:22:01

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация