Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Fair enough on the PCoC, totally forgot about that. The choice of chest armor seems pretty open. What about a 6L Voll's? Save a link on PCoC and maybe swap it for Empower?

Edit: With due deference to its lack of defenses

Edit again: Or maybe Innervate instead of Empower. Been messing with Innervate and the Onslaught buff is quite nice (if hard on mana).
Последняя редакция: ConsPark. Время: 14 июля 2015 г., 15:04:20

These are the wands I'm currently using, which one should I upgrade first? I'm guessing the one on the left?
how mutch mana reg / unreserved mana u think would be needed to sustain mom decently?
not sure if i missd that in ur guide section somewhere, but if i did i apologize, if not may think bout adding that part cuz i felt like its very important, wasnt sure when i could specc into mom etc

thanks

"
MGJanes написал:

These are the wands I'm currently using, which one should I upgrade first? I'm guessing the one on the left?

both, swap to a dagger with 80 % implicit and alt it til spell dmg or crit roll
than regal or master it
more details bout that in the guide section.
Последняя редакция: Rufnet. Время: 14 июля 2015 г., 15:40:06
@ConsPark: The problem with Volls is the 50% reduced max mana. I've just tried it and i'm losing 300 unreserved mana and 40 mana/s when comparing with a Kingsguard. Otherwise it would be a good choice, maybe for a different defensive setup.

If you wanna expand that build thought, i'd recommend Empower over Innervate. Onslaught is nice and all, but it requires a kill while Empower gives a constant bonus, and more shock duration.

@MGJanes: Brood Chant is pretty good, put spell damage with Catarina on that and you got an endgame viable wand. Replace Chimeric Gnarl with something with similar cast speed and ~100 spell crit chance.
Do not go dual dagger, it's only an entry-level option and worse than two good cast speed + crit wands.

@Rufnet: I'd say once you reach around 150 mana/s you can start speccing MoM. I'd recommend to wear a manaflask though. I'll rewrite the leveling section whenever i got time and will include this information in there.

twitch.tv/enki91
Hi,

thanks for the Awesome Guide!

One Question why you dont max. some gems ? I understand it for the Curse/Utility gems, but the rest can be maxed or not?
Why doesn't this use AA?
@Italospawn: Thanks man! I simply don't have those gems maxed yet, you can of course level them all the way to 20 :)

@wolfx28: I've tried the new AA, and it's not really worth the reservation. CwDt + Enfeeble + Frost Wall seem to be more effective without reserving any mana, which is jsut good for our MoM-buffer.
twitch.tv/enki91
i saw you switching to flame dash from lightning wrap ?
why is the reason ?
"
MooNight009 написал:
why is the reason ?

Flame Dash feels faster to me than LW, which is very important when opening boxes or evading flameblasts. You can still keep using LW though, it's more personal preference here.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 написал:
"
MooNight009 написал:
why is the reason ?

Flame Dash feels faster to me than LW, which is very important when opening boxes or evading flameblasts. You can still keep using LW though, it's more personal preference here.

it definetly feels alot faster to dodge stuff but the lw has the abitily to run over walls which i think the flame dash doesnt which gives it a huuuuge boost in my opinion cause then you can kite melee enemys from behind a wall . (that is if we cant run over walls with flame dash which i havent tried this on ... )
i take it back , flame dash is better , but does reduce duration make it better cause i dont like portal that much , and ty again
Последняя редакция: MooNight009. Время: 15 июля 2015 г., 8:24:02

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация