Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

I'm still enjoying the build and just finished the first lab.

Sooo ... when do you make the switch from blasphemy/warlord's to Conductivity?

Also - I need 30 more dex to use Desecrate. I guess I will need that from gear or maybe grab the note near Ele Overload.

I am using two sticks for now, as defense isn't an issue yet. I am still using a level 9 Goat's Horn as the +1 to lightning gems is just too good and I haven't found a better one yet :D

Just got to act 4 and was wondering what I should do about the reward from the Dried Lake. I didn't see anything written about it so I just took Flame Golem temporarily for the damage boost.
Wow, tnx for quick reply ! :) I ask cuz i wonder if i can play everything with her. I rly like Arc. For boss, ball of lighting is ok, but Arc is super ql :D I was also wondering, u take necro over elem cuz of survivability ?
@Guerre74: We keep Blasphemy + Warlords until maps, then you should switch to the endgame gem setup. To get Dex early on you can wear any of the dexterity-based amulets or as you figured, temporarily get that +30 Dex node.

@commonihilist: Any golem is fine. It's not really impactful to the build, so i've left it out to cut down socket demands while leveling, but you can of course use them if you want.

@kokorolee: Yeah, easy access to block, gives a good amount of resistances and damage wise it's even with Elementalist. All maps until T15 are easily doable, just Guardians, Shaper, Uber Atziri and possibly all the Elder stuff is very difficult, if not impossible.
twitch.tv/enki91
Последняя редакция: Enki91. Время: 10 дек. 2017 г., 16:53:34
hey would belly of the beast be a better choice of armor if u want to play more defensive?
Thanks a lot.

Another thing I’m wondering. Now that both CWDT setups are with the CWDT gem at lvl 1 ... wouldn’t it be better to just have one setup and link CWDT - IC - Conductivity - Desecrate ?
@Manaah: Would be a pain to get the right colors on. After having played with Inpulsa's for a while now, i really can't recommend any other unique chest than that one for this build, that's how insane it is. Our defenses are already more than fine.

@Guerre74: You can do that yeah. I've put it the current way to make the eventual switch to Kitava's Thirst less confusing, which i assume most non-ssf players will go for.
twitch.tv/enki91
Последняя редакция: Enki91. Время: 10 дек. 2017 г., 18:27:47
Is there any way to make this build more of a boss killer on std? With some std specific items and bigger investments, maybe legacy acuity or something else could help? The idea of the build and map clearing are awesome though :)
"
im666im666 написал:
Is there any way to make this build more of a boss killer on std? With some std specific items and bigger investments, maybe legacy acuity or something else could help? The idea of the build and map clearing are awesome though :)

For this particular setup, unfortunately not. I can see a fully crit-focused Ascendant or Assassin work to some degree, but it would still not come close to the estasblished bosskiller builds in the fights where it matters, and for everything T1-15 we've got enough damage already.
twitch.tv/enki91
Is the new lightning tendrils better than ball lightning for single target?
Последняя редакция: cct5244. Время: 11 дек. 2017 г., 5:57:51

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация