Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hi, is this Atziri viable? If i run two herald may I drop a defensive curse for a Conductivity/curse on hit setup? It must greatly improve dps but I wonder about defense then ^^
Последняя редакция: Svink. Время: 23 июля 2015 г., 4:54:10
nerd
Последняя редакция: Biscos. Время: 16 марта 2017 г., 21:44:13
Ty for the build!

Wanted to say about leveling - flame totem is really enough :) Any other skill doesnt add much to it. Also i haven't spent any refunds, so you can go pick up any nodes for totems and may be even double totem. On lvl 80 without any totem passives and only added lightning dps support flame totem is amazing.

About AA - i'm not sure. It's 12% isnt that big of effect, on the other hand Wrath gives about 3k dps more then HoT for me.
Ice golem adds smth like 300 dps and i'm not sure if blind works at all, but whatever.
Flame dash is really annoying to use, so i need to keep quicksilvers. Lightning warp isnt great replacement if you need to escape fast either.

Atm i have only 5 max power charges, only 1 jewel (plan is to go 4 jewels bcz they are op) and dont have dual wielding cast speed passives, though have 15k deeps arc (and 13.5k totem) which is enough to farm any mid 70s maps i'm farming (ele reflect is instadeath without topaz activated).

Gear for reference

I'm going to test flame totem with ice bite, because it casts 10 waves per sec with 3 projectiles. Crit chance is about 40%. With another crit wand it will be 45% and 50% with 7 charges, so theoretically added cold can improve totem to freeze much frequently (GGRB links needed, which is a bit hard for me on int helm). Edit: Am i completely wrong about the concept?
Faster casting gives less deeps on 6L than Added lightning. And i really dont shoot standing still, so i use the second one.
Edit: Call of the brotherhood seems not very impressive for offense, defense-wise might be good
If you want to buy a wand consider that +2 socketed lightning gems is very useful roll for +2 Wrath.
I dont have Facebreakers, but i guess they might be even better choice for pure deeps, so dont push for Maligaro's that hard (i just dropped them myself). Crit multi on ammy is pretty much the only place you can get it rather cheap. Decent crit multi roll (30+) on wands with decent %spelldmg, %spellcrit and ability to mastercraft %castspd (pick any combination) is very rare and the price for them is insane.
Последняя редакция: tntultra. Время: 23 июля 2015 г., 11:59:57
Hello,
How you make in your videos to have no energy shield while you have of the stuff which has it.
You converted ES to mana?

Thanks
@Svink: It was Atziri viable before the patch and should still be, just use Storm Call for her split phase. Atziri is really only about knowing the fights and dodging stuff.

Don't remove anything of the defensive setup if you don't wanna die in maps. We got enough offense anyway.

@yankalalala: You could play around with EB MoM and stacking some ES on gear, maybe 1h + a good crit spell shield with high ES. I can see that working well with Volls.

@tntultra: I doubt you can reach enough cold damage with FT to surpass freeze duration tresholds, given FT's 25% damage effectiveness. Maybe possible to freeze some trash mobs, but not targets where it woudl really matter.

ALD got a bit better with Arc's damage effectiveness change, but i still find FC giving more overall utility in terms of crits and mobility.

CotB is a pure defensive item, while it gives us a little damage boost aswell. There's much more potential with a fully optimized passive tree for this ring, but since it's just an optional piece i will not to that.
Your point about Facebreakers is good when compared with non legacy Malis, such as whats available in temp leagues. I'll change the gear section in this regard.

@stefrem: The videos are from patch 1.3 and outdated. EB used to convert all ES to mana, instead of just letting ES cover mana the way it does now.
twitch.tv/enki91
hey, i was wondering if you can look at my gear and tell me what i need to improve on, i know the flask are something i have to get, and the gloves for the crit, and i recently got 2 new wands and was wondering if i made a good buy with them for this build, thank you.
@UhYuuki: Put life with masters on amulet and boots, and look to replace Geofris with a life/res helmet and the Oblivion Coil ring with something with life/mana regen. The wands look good, just the master crafted crit chance on Onslaught Gnarl does nothing for you. Everything else looks solid.
twitch.tv/enki91
Thanks for reply,
Looks like freeze doesnt work indeed, still totem is good shield, which basically doubles the dps as a bonus :)
"
Enki91 написал:

CotB is a pure defensive item, while it gives us a little damage boost aswell. There's much more potential with a fully optimized passive tree for this ring, but since it's just an optional piece i will not to that.

but can you describe it more in-depth?
Have you tried this in tempest?

I saw you mention it's not HC-viable past 2.0. Why is that the case, out of interest?
"
tntultra написал:
Thanks for reply,
Looks like freeze doesnt work indeed, still totem is good shield, which basically doubles the dps as a bonus :)

I use Flame Totem too with great success at lvl 68. It's a great little tank and lets me continue doing DPS while I'm running around (sometimes you just gotta run away). I use Flame Totem + Faster Casting + Culling Strike. I thought long and hard about what third gem to use with my FT while leveling, and Culling Strike seems to do well.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация