Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

i went slightly different from your build, my dps reach 20+ with crap wands worth few c :D got no problem with 70+ maps , rekt everything. I Run 3 auras, HoT, Wrath, clarity because i love HoT effect on my hands :3 Its dodge build so if u play properly u can do everything. cheers mate !

GAMEPLAY:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOKlQRmq4WY
Последняя редакция: Purrrrfect. Время: 30 июля 2015 г., 5:52:47
So i'm sticking with the Three Dragons/Herald of Ice/Herald of Thunder variant, with a couple more changes.

Dropped the Ice Golem in favor of a Fire Golem. Cost me ~1.5% crit chance, but the flat damage percentage increase meant that clear speed went way up, and giving the Fire Golem GMP and Increased AOE means he's Blinding a lot more than Icy was too. And dying a lot less. :)

Messing around with a Doryani's belt for the extra lightning damage and that little bit of life leech, not sure if it's worth the loss of flat Life and tri-resists on a good leather belt, but we'll see. The leech was attractive to me since I'm just using a 5L chest and don't use the Life Leech gem. And by not using the LL gem, mana becomes a non-issue. I manage reflect with flasks (life and topaz), which works, but it means paying very close attention to what I'm blasting and/or my life, not a lot of margin for error.

Managed to get enough fire damage on a wand to make it shock semi-reliably (and also trigger the HoT lightning). Ideally, I'd have added fire to spells on both wands to make it even more reliable.

With all charges up the gear above gets me right at 30k DPS(6 power, 3 frenzy). Why only 6 power charges? Old 1.1 character that went for the extra skill points in Cruel and Merciless, and I don't feel like burning all those Regrets to change at this point.

And yeah, I know, the Rainbowstrides don't fit this build. A good rare set with tri-resists, speed and life would be better. But they don't suck either.

Последняя редакция: Capozzi. Время: 30 июля 2015 г., 14:30:51
Hi, i have one question.

I have this geat and gems:

Скрытый текст

only frost wall is trigered, i never se warlord's mark to happen, why is that?

thx.
"
memberx написал:

Enemies can only have one curse unless you have certain gear or passives unlocked so it looks like you're casting warlord's mark and then instantly overwriting it with enfeeble.
"
AirmanSpecial написал:
"
memberx написал:

Enemies can only have one curse unless you have certain gear or passives unlocked so it looks like you're casting warlord's mark and then instantly overwriting it with enfeeble.

AirmanSpecial is right. If you follow Whaitiri's build, you'll end up unlocking Whispers of Doom (top left of tree) which allows enemies to have two curses at the same time.
Последняя редакция: MyopicJoe. Время: 30 июля 2015 г., 21:02:12
@breesos: Use Death Charm together with Glyph Cry.

@drankk: It'll take a 6L with Lv21 gems, high end wands and all the crit ndoes in the tree to reach that kind of DPS.

@honerpro: Yes that's good. Don't forget Arc chains, and can chain back to the same target up to 3x per cast.

@Capozzi: Great to see you succeeding with your concept!
twitch.tv/enki91
Hi all,

I have huge problems with survivebility, which is the reason i'am getting really tired of this build.

I am lvl 88 i just can't get to next lvl, i must play very very very slow not to get one-shot killed by reflect, but where's than the point in that kind of playing? Clear speed is superb if i don't care about reflect, but i need few more passives.

Which "flask nodes" were you talking about few pages back?

I use flask for + light res, but it is to late usually, bacause instant kill is really instant :D

i have 750 free mana, 1200 energy shield and 3700 life, all res caped.

I have VP and life leech gem, but it doesn't really help much against reflect.

My DPS is 21,5k, crit chance 46% without charges.

passive tree:

Скрытый текст
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAuMEswVCBx4HpQj0DdEOSA-rEQ8RLRGWE54Wbxa_FvMXLxpsG_EdFB_HIG4i9CSLJKomPCaVKU8qOCt4LJwtiy-dNuk6WDvjQZZE-0WdSVFJskwtTLNQMFNSVUtVxlXWVytd8l8qYeJjQ2QJZJ1k52ZUakNsC20ZcFJw1XRVfIN-M37Hf8aApIIQgpuFe4nTiiiMNo5kj_qTJ5UulnSa4J2uogCkkacIrJius7aGtvq9gsBUwGbDOtAf0PXVptte37Dhc-Nq5CLli-vu6_XsOO0g7-vw1fId96b60v6z?accountName=memberx&characterName=Coprenca

any advice?
Последняя редакция: memberx. Время: 31 июля 2015 г., 16:05:12
@memberx: Flask nodes = Alchemist cluster, they give 3 additional lightning res towards reflect and even more important, more armour through granite flasks. I see your Flask setup is suboptimal, switch to a Seething Divine flask and Catalysed Eternal, and a Granite Flask of Iron Skin.

Respec some DPS nodes to get Devotion and the Alchemist cluster, that should improve your survivability.
twitch.tv/enki91
thank you!
Sir can i go CI for this build ? i have ES chest like this

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация