Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

now got 35% crit. but i die pretty much of bosses like quary i die in one shot almost and some mobs rape me. Like i would be level 10 :D :( dont know whats the problem is mine but i cant even do bosses at 72+ maps only at bellow and still now everyone.
@sn3kox: The answer is extremely simple: you have not a single life roll on all your of your gear.
twitch.tv/enki91
would vaal pact help alot to survive or its just better to get doom cast first ? im lvl 83 btw
Последняя редакция: celestin_17. Время: 7 авг. 2015 г., 11:05:25
I've got 2.8k hp i know its not much but not to low ether.
"
sn3kox написал:
I've got 2.8k hp i know its not much but not to low ether.

2800 life is not even enough for 68 maps, you should change all of your jewelry, and boots + helmet, you can get up to 500'ish base life from that, which will get multiplied by your passive life%.
So how do you think how much would be enough for maps 70+
"
sn3kox написал:
So how do you think how much would be enough for maps 70+

In my opinion, atleast 4000 life, along with the reduction from Cloak of Defiance. Get more life on your gear and you'll see how much for hits you can take. Also, positioning yourself, and careful playing takes a huge roll in surviving high level maps.
"
sn3kox написал:
now got 35% crit. but i die pretty much of bosses like quary i die in one shot almost and some mobs rape me. Like i would be level 10 :D :( dont know whats the problem is mine but i cant even do bosses at 72+ maps only at bellow and still now everyone.

An interesting thing I heard is the bosses on certain maps are purposely made tough (like jungle valley, desert, etc.). Supposedly the reason is they are designed for high level characters who deplete their map base and need a way to re-farm it.

Enki91 is correct, 2.8k is too low. I have 3.6k and no MOM and I avoid certain bosses. I've been focused on DPS but now I'm looking for more Life and Mana/Mana Regen (so I can run MoM).

@Marttern: thanks for suggesting a HP target. So 4k + MOM (whether from skill tree or CoD)?
Would it be worth it to run cold pen over something else on main gear seeing as with Call of the Brotherhood you deal more cold than light damage?
"
Jexyll написал:
Would it be worth it to run cold pen over something else on main gear seeing as with Call of the Brotherhood you deal more cold than light damage?

Absolutely, you will deal more damage with cold pen before everything is considered, however, you will shock less often on resistant mobs, losing the shock stack damage increase. With <50% of our damage being cold, our ability to shock is already quite hindered.

Then there is the issue of gem slot coloring. A blue slot can be subbed for crit chance, crit multi, among other things, whereas a green slot is added cold damage, cold pen, and Hypothermia.

Hypothermia is an interesting skill gem, and I do want to try it out at some point for the sake of science, but rerolling my sockets to be red/green/blue/blue/blue/blue on an armor ES for the sake of science is not within my budget means.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация