[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
mika2salo написал:

Elementalist
- Best overall damage (More Golems shooting if going with 6x Flame Golems)
- Best movement speed with shield charge (Especially with 4+1+1 as Lightning Golems gives attack buff and ascendancy node gives attack speed)
- Status immunities (Especially with 4+1+1 while using Deaths Doors)
- More efficient at low-mid tier level & items

Also with a 4+1+1+1 layout, (fire, ice, lightning, chaos) + basalt, you can easily stay around 30-35% physical damage reduction, which adds an interesting layer of defense.
I've recently switch to 4+1+1+1 (+2 TV), losing energy shield as I removed my shield to use another clayshapper, but I really feel like it was worth it.

Also, to go further, if you have an item with aspect of the crab, you can even get more physical damage reduction (+20% after 10sec), which can help a lot without losing much ehp, or golems damage.

Can't really test it that much, as I don't have access yet to it :(
My version of golementalist: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1827487/page/276#p15615251
Последняя редакция: Anakhon. Время: 15 марта 2018 г., 5:12:05
"
bescheid написал:
Dont know if it has been mentioned before but the Animated guardian cannot apply curse on hit to my knowledge.

Hello :)

I can assure that Animate Guardian can curse with curse on hit gloves. It just checks if items have the line and it it's there, the cursing will happen.

"
Im playing as occultist and doing great until now.
Dont have all jewels yet but will have then soon.
Anyway the only real doubt I have is what flasks to use as occultist since Rumi's i dont think will do any good for me.
Mainly Im using Life Flasks and a Silver Flask.

Thanks for the build!

Thanks for the support ^^

Flasks choices are very free with this build. Rumi's is nice against 1hit kill moves like Shaper Smash or Minotaurs Burrow even if the max chance to block is 20% with new version. Other flasks I run are life + mana with anti-burn, freeze and bleed removal. 1x silver flask makes moving with Shield Charge lot faster.

"
Itd be my first try for a golem build. the primodial jewel is expensive even if you vendor recipe (1.3ex right now) how budget/league starter friendly is the build?

"
its not at all specifically for that reason you stated

Hi :)

You can get to high tier maps pretty easily with only Specters, few dozen chaos and can start farming currency but like with all true Golem builds getting the Primordial jewels costs multiple exalts. Items can be slowly upgraded from there, but before getting Primordial jewels the build functions a lot like Specter only build, if not going with Elementalist from the start.

"
mika, u asked to check ur Nagara character - but he has no items equiped :D

Hey :)

I have chars called "Prof_nakki_maggara" and "Professsor_Naggi_Maggara". I meant the second one which is lvl 97 Elementalist. Maybe I could have named chars more differently.

"
That it has haste on it doesnt mean im running haste without knowing. It was just an unlucky corruption. Anyway getting leadership on the tree enables me to run discipline, temperal chains and ele weakness.

Need more points atm to get more nodes in tree.

Need more shield.

Didn't mean to assume you had Haste in so strongly. Glad you got all auras running in the end ^^

Taking curse effect nodes from Skittering Runes and maybe buying corrupt Enhance 3 would be next big step at some point? Leveling after getting curses running at high effect will be very easy.

For more shield you can take "Unnatural Calm", maybe self craft or buy higher ES roll Crystal Belt. Rings and gloves are looking pretty good already.

"
Hi guys,
I started playing aas a golemancer for this league and I have a few questions.

The fisrt one concern the summoning of the golems. It seems not possible to summon them during a fight because the auras (temporal, elemental weakness and discipline) let me like 40 mana. So, to have the 40% bonus to damage during 8 sec when summoning, how can I do?

The second concern the spectres. I decided to totaly forget them as during a boss fight, they instant died... I used this helmet and Tukohama Vanguards. Any advices?

Last, I also decided to forgive Necrometic Aegis I order to increse my ES pool. Is that a good think?

To conclude, here down is my actual stuff:

Golems should not really die at all with your levels. Each level Golems get 10% more DPS and HP, so the higher they go, the tankier the get. Golems are not meant to be resummoned at all, as they need few seconds after summoning to get back attacking and the bonus is short and pretty small. They are more useful staying alive and letting char kite all the time.

What level Specters have you raised? I have used T16-17 Specters in all Guardian and Shaper fights and only lost maybe 1x in whole Shaper fight occasionally. They seems to have resists capped and minion life support, so they should be able to survive about any boss fights.

Quoting myself here :

Keeping Specters level up

When you enter any area while you have certain type of Specter up, it will automatically add that Specter type to the possible monster types that can be desecrated in the area. If you have level 50 Specters and want to raise them to level 60, you have to :
Enter level 60 area with wanted type of Specter raised
Start casting high enough level Desecrate to summon level 60 Corpses
Continue casting Desecrate until you find wanted type of corpse
(Optional) At this point drop all original Specters by removing the gem and inserting back again
Raise the Specter and it will be now level 60
Continue casting Desecrate until you have maximum number of Specters from the area

Necro Aegis gives minions chance to block as well as damage boost. This gives them much higher chance to survive in boss fights also. Using shield to raise EHP (HP + ES) is good option, but lower damage and minion survival quite a bit.

You seem to have everything in order for Specs to survive. I would suggest giving them yet another go with using at least T16 specs, Necro Aegis and maybe using "Rathpith" or "Daresso's Courage" to raise their block. You can also change Flesh Offering to Bone Offering to really max their block chance. The DPS boost is just too good to be missing even without Victarios Charity.

"
Also with a 4+1+1+1 layout, (fire, ice, lightning, chaos) + basalt, you can easily stay around 30-35% physical damage reduction, which adds an interesting layer of defense.
I've recently switch to 4+1+1+1 (+2 TV), losing energy shield as I removed my shield to use another clayshapper, but I really feel like it was worth it.

Also, to go further, if you have an item with aspect of the crab, you can even get more physical damage reduction (+20% after 10sec), which can help a lot without losing much ehp, or golems damage.

Can't really test it that much, as I don't have access yet to it :(

Pretty interesting setup you have. I dont usually try to raise phys reduction myself at all, as Temp Chains and kiting keeps physical packs at bay and bosses manifest 1-hit kill moves nicely. Armor / reduction has to be pretty high to actually make difference in Minotaur or Shaper fights.

Havent tested Aspect of the Crab myself also as I don't have the items, but them being armor and not ES base makes them pretty non-optimal for EHP.

If you want to add bleed immunity to your immunities, you can try using there boots :

They work fine even without +1 level if you just take "Skittering Runes" for curse effect boost.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
I think I'm missing something because i can't use Temporal Chains, Elemental Weakness and Discipline after I took Leadership from the passive tree. Each has 34% mana reserved now.

I don't have Enhance Support (but it has a 115% mana multiplier so the curses shoud reserve more, right?).

Noob here, so most probably is some mechanic I didn't understand.

I feel kinda blocked because I wanted Discipline for the ES and for Commander of Darkness.
mika, it's a 10th question about fitting all auras in the last 5 days. You could add this topic in FAQ section to avoid explaining over and over. :)
"
mika2salo написал:

Pretty interesting setup you have. I dont usually try to raise phys reduction myself at all, as Temp Chains and kiting keeps physical packs at bay and bosses manifest 1-hit kill moves nicely. Armor / reduction has to be pretty high to actually make difference in Minotaur or Shaper fights.

I take this idea even further. Chaos golem, phys reduction pantheon nodes, Arctic Armor and Lightning Coil. Without any flask you get ~40% phys dmg reduction. Popping basalt brings it over 50%.

I am planning to record couple videos next week, as a proof of concept. Stay tuned.
"
it's a 10th question about fitting all auras in the last 5 days. You could add this topic in FAQ section to avoid explaining over and over. :)

I appologize if it was already answered, didn't find it, but I'll look again.
"
decebal12 написал:

No worries, mate. We are all here to help.
"
mika2salo написал:

"
how can i use 3 auras? i cant get that much mana reservation
;/

"Leadership" and "Sovereignty" with its lower nodes both give reduced mana reserved. If you take both, you can run 2x blasphemy curses with Enhance and Discipline. There will still be enough mana to shield charge and use skill for Elemental Equilibrium.

Последняя редакция: c__rat. Время: 15 марта 2018 г., 8:34:56
"
mika2salo написал:

Havent tested Aspect of the Crab myself also as I don't have the items, but them being armor and not ES base makes them pretty non-optimal for EHP.

True, I don't actually try to reduce boss physical damage, as most of the time almost everything can be avoided easily.
It's more for my mapping QoL, as I tend to play using my quartz flask (+CWDT phase run), running through packs of mobs and letting golems kill everything while I run (not kiting at all :D) so it's more a way to avoid dying from bad hit, so keeping around 30-40% reduction is far enough for me (especially when I play with IIQ items, like I currently do)

After, if you want to min/max physical damage reduction, you can easily go to around 75%, if you use aspect of the crab, but this'll need to change a few passives / items, and will probably work better with a full life build (instead of hybrid) as crab items are not really ES sadly.

edit:
Also Primordial Eminence jewels improve that physical damage reduction (as it boost by 30% golem buff iirc), so it might add a few % more.

More numbers, in case someone is interested in these (G: golems, PE: primordial eminence, just in case):
G:7, PE: 0 -> 11% added physical reduction from chaos golem
G:7: PE: 1 -> 12.2%
G:7: PE: 2 -> 13.4%
G:7: PE: 3 -> 14.6%
G:7: PE: 4 -> 15.8%
G:7: PE: 5 -> 17%
G:7: PE: 6 -> 18.2%

I don't think someone will ever run that much eminence anyway (or more), but at least there's the data :)
My version of golementalist: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1827487/page/276#p15615251
Последняя редакция: Anakhon. Время: 15 марта 2018 г., 9:09:23
maybe you should update the final passive tree with sovereignty?
"
decebal12 написал:
I think I'm missing something because i can't use Temporal Chains, Elemental Weakness and Discipline after I took Leadership from the passive tree. Each has 34% mana reserved now.

I don't have Enhance Support (but it has a 115% mana multiplier so the curses shoud reserve more, right?).

Noob here, so most probably is some mechanic I didn't understand.

I feel kinda blocked because I wanted Discipline for the ES and for Commander of Darkness.

"
mika, it's a 10th question about fitting all auras in the last 5 days. You could add this topic in FAQ section to avoid explaining over and over. :)

"

"
No worries, mate. We are all here to help.

"
maybe you should update the final passive tree with sovereignty?

Hello :)

Yep, the Sovereignty and Leadership has to be taken to run all 3x auras simultaneously.

Trends usually show flaws in design, and as usual there was one. I had forgot Leadership from final passive skill tree (Thanks for "bikonator" for notice ;)). I have now updated final skill tree and added auras to FAQ section of the build. Hopefully this makes mana reduction nodes easier to notice.

"
I take this idea even further. Chaos golem, phys reduction pantheon nodes, Arctic Armor and Lightning Coil. Without any flask you get ~40% phys dmg reduction. Popping basalt brings it over 50%.

I am planning to record couple videos next week, as a proof of concept. Stay tuned.

"
True, I don't actually try to reduce boss physical damage, as most of the time almost everything can be avoided easily.
It's more for my mapping QoL, as I tend to play using my quartz flask (+CWDT phase run), running through packs of mobs and letting golems kill everything while I run (not kiting at all :D) so it's more a way to avoid dying from bad hit, so keeping around 30-40% reduction is far enough for me (especially when I play with IIQ items, like I currently do)

After, if you want to min/max physical damage reduction, you can easily go to around 75%, if you use aspect of the crab, but this'll need to change a few passives / items, and will probably work better with a full life build (instead of hybrid) as crab items are not really ES sadly.

edit:
Also Primordial Eminence jewels improve that physical damage reduction (as it boost by 30% golem buff iirc), so it might add a few % more.

More numbers, in case someone is interested in these (G: golems, PE: primordial eminence, just in case):
G:7, PE: 0 -> 11% added physical reduction from chaos golem
G:7: PE: 1 -> 12.2%
G:7: PE: 2 -> 13.4%
G:7: PE: 3 -> 14.6%
G:7: PE: 4 -> 15.8%
G:7: PE: 5 -> 17%
G:7: PE: 6 -> 18.2%

I don't think someone will ever run that much eminence anyway (or more), but at least there's the data :)

Physical damage reduction can be nice QOL addon for the build if it can be reached wihtout sacrificing too much from EHP (HP + ES), total damage, curse effectiveness or clear-speed. I would not recommend running eminences as really committing for the physical damage reduction as they don't reduce Golems cooldown and recude damage that way heavily.

I will be waiting for videos, will be interesting so see what can be tanked using about 8-9k EHP (HP + ES) and physical reduction ;)

UPDATE

Updated Necromancer final skill tree to have missing mana reserved reduction nodes (Thanks for "bikonator" for notice ;)). Also added FAQ section about running all auras simultaneously.

Updated ELementalist Ascendancy to include "Pendulum of Destruction" for curse area of effect boost.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 15 марта 2018 г., 11:30:30

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация