[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

I just hit level 92 with this build and I am absolutely loving it. I was wondering if there is anything I should change or be focusing on so I can kill shaper and uber elder. This is my path of building link: https://pastebin.com/s4LFqFzk it would be awesome if anyone had any input or advice. Thank you!

EDIT: Just did deathless shaper!
Последняя редакция: watsonwaffles. Время: 15 марта 2018 г., 15:04:15
Hello Guys,

Did a few Chaos spams on this Helmet. What do you think? Is Concentrated effect useful? I know Minion Dmg is missing :/

Any thoughts on the priorities between running double curses vs running more primordial harmony's?

I am 85 now, working on getting up to double curses, running 2xharmony,1xmight,1xanima right now. I am also running 2x10% minion resistance jewels. The problem as I see in my point in the build is it is 11 points to grab the aura nodes necessarily to get double curse, which do not provide much benefit up till that point. On the other hand, in 11 points I could get 3 more harmonies, maxing out my burniebro's damage.

Of course, this decision is solved with me being less casual and getting more levels!
"
klausdawg написал:
Any thoughts on the priorities between running double curses vs running more primordial harmony's?

I am 85 now, working on getting up to double curses, running 2xharmony,1xmight,1xanima right now. I am also running 2x10% minion resistance jewels. The problem as I see in my point in the build is it is 11 points to grab the aura nodes necessarily to get double curse, which do not provide much benefit up till that point. On the other hand, in 11 points I could get 3 more harmonies, maxing out my burniebro's damage.

Of course, this decision is solved with me being less casual and getting more levels!

if u are using only spell echo for cast speed affecting ur golems - 9 harmonies will cap skills cd over cast speed. so more jewel will only grant their 20% dmg buff which is not worth this. I prefer even 8 jewels,cause 9th will give a little bit.
I did normal lab last night and went elementalist because I thought the extra golems would be fun. But now I'm not sure if I should have done necro of occultist. Cant decide between them
"
DotsandDashes написал:
I did normal lab last night and went elementalist because I thought the extra golems would be fun. But now I'm not sure if I should have done necro of occultist. Cant decide between them

dude, im lvl 90 , cleared all atlas 150/157 and still dont know what class is better ;( Anyway,im elementalist now, if i will change my mind - ill farm 40 regrets and respec into another class. not very hard ;)
i think necro is bad now.
And occultist is much better about defence comparing to elemetalist. But i rly dont want to loose this huuuge dmg from elementalist. So its up to u, choose offence or defence.
Maybe with super crafted helmets, awesome stats gear , +1 corrupted chest and with expensive chayula amulet - occultist is better,cause he will have decent dmg too. But without this - dont think so.
at what level can i swap to golems while leveling would it work from 40

I know it says Minion life if possible on helm, but should I keep rerolling until I get those 3 mods or just keep this big boy cause it also has strength.

Do I not need to use desecrate with phase run anymore?

Just wondering if I could save a gem slot here.
"
watsonwaffles написал:
I just hit level 92 with this build and I am absolutely loving it. I was wondering if there is anything I should change or be focusing on so I can kill shaper and uber elder. This is my path of building link: https://pastebin.com/s4LFqFzk it would be awesome if anyone had any input or advice. Thank you!

EDIT: Just did deathless shaper!

Hello :)

Gz on deathless Shaper!

You setups is looking very good. Craft life in rings and belt with bench and roll rings + belt upper line to max with blessed orbs. Maybe take "Skittering Runes" next from tree to start capping Temp Chains.

I would run glove enhancement on Merci lab and maybe look for +1 level Bones or ullr. Then you start to have extremely good endgame ;)

"
Hello Guys,

Did a few Chaos spams on this Helmet. What do you think? Is Concentrated effect useful? I know Minion Dmg is missing :/

Hey :)

The helmet looks good for especially non-necro char. Burning damage is about as effective as minion damage, and life keeps Specs alive. Conc effect does not affect TV specs at all, but the helmet has extra life and res which makes if fine even with pretty low ES.

"

"
if u are using only spell echo for cast speed affecting ur golems - 9 harmonies will cap skills cd over cast speed. so more jewel will only grant their 20% dmg buff which is not worth this. I prefer even 8 jewels,cause 9th will give a little bit.

Choice is pretty much between defense vs offence. Curses keep you safe while total damage clears faster. If you are good at kiting or die rarely, going for all harmonies early can boost your clearspeed hugely. If you do enough damage already, and have problems with bosses & mobs I recommend going for curses first.

2x Harmonies are too few and only let Golems cast sometimes. Maybe going for 8 (4x harmonies) jewels and curses would be best for now?

"

"
dude, im lvl 90 , cleared all atlas 150/157 and still dont know what class is better ;( Anyway,im elementalist now, if i will change my mind - ill farm 40 regrets and respec into another class. not very hard ;)
i think necro is bad now.
And occultist is much better about defence comparing to elemetalist. But i rly dont want to loose this huuuge dmg from elementalist. So its up to u, choose offence or defence.
Maybe with super crafted helmets, awesome stats gear , +1 corrupted chest and with expensive chayula amulet - occultist is better,cause he will have decent dmg too. But without this - dont think so.

Preference comes pretty much to defense vs offence :

Occultist is tankiest of them all and has great clearspeed with chaos explosions. Hexproof cursing and +1 curse helps setting curses up for cheap and add even more defense early on.

Necro is safe bet as it has both defense and most single target damage.

Elementalist has best overall damage with 6 Flame Golems or alternatively tons of immunities with 4+1+1 setup and using

I recommend Ele or Necro as early-mid game as they are much cheaper to setup for great damage. Later if leveling to high levels (92+) and with endgame gear Occultist can clear maps with almost no deaths between levels.

"
at what level can i swap to golems while leveling would it work from 40

Hi :)

I recommend running Golems as main skill as soon as you can summon 4x out. Before that Solar Guard specters act as more effective Golems. However if you go Elementalist early and can summon out enough Golems, you can change to Golems around lvl 40.

"
I know it says Minion life if possible on helm, but should I keep rerolling until I get those 3 mods or just keep this big boy cause it also has strength.

Helmet looks good already, I would not roll it anymore. Necro doesnt need minion life for Specs as much as Occultist or Elementalist as "Soul Weaver" gives already 100% increased minion life.

"
Do I not need to use desecrate with phase run anymore?

Just wondering if I could save a gem slot here.

Hello :)

Phase Run works still great, but is better with spell totem triggering EE as you can kite all the time. Storm Burst is more dedicated setup, and casting burst often keeps breaking Phase Run effect.

If you are still using Spell totem setup, old links are good. If you have changed to Storm Burst, you can cut CWDT1 -> Desecrate -> Phase Run totally.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация