[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
Hello :)

Phase Run works still great, but is better with spell totem triggering EE as you can kite all the time. Storm Burst is more dedicated setup, and casting burst often keeps breaking Phase Run effect.

If you are still using Spell totem setup, old links are good. If you have changed to Storm Burst, you can cut CWDT1 -> Desecrate -> Phase Run totally.

Thanks for the reply Mike but I don't think you understood what I was asking about the phase run setup. I don't understand why desecrate is needed with phase run and CWDT. Wouldn't the CWDT work if just linked directly to phase run without desecrate?

I was thinking of linking CWDT to immortal call-flesh offering-phase run. Do you think that would work in that order?
"
DiscountedDeath написал:

Thanks for the reply Mike but I don't think you understood what I was asking about the phase run setup. I don't understand why desecrate is needed with phase run and CWDT. Wouldn't the CWDT work if just linked directly to phase run without desecrate?

You can link Phase run directly, if you don't need Desecrate.

Desecrate linked to CWDT1 is needed to auto-generate bodies for a second CWDT link: CWDT20->Bone Offering 20.

I do use CWDT->Immortal Call->Phase Run myself, as you have mentioned.
Последняя редакция: c__rat. Время: 16 марта 2018 г., 7:37:17
Hey Mika! Im loving this build so far! Great Damage and very safe to play. Can you tell me if i am on the right path with the build. Next Passive point will go for Skittering Runes. Im also going to put 20% quality in all gems and I'll buy a lvl 21 Summon Flame Golem. I have some doubts with my gear. I had to drop a ring with minion increased speed because of Dexterity. I'm also lvling Vorici so I can change the colours of a corrupted Bones of Ullr. Should I change my helmet with another one? I also disable elemental weakness to see if AG was applying the curse but I didnt saw any symbol on top of the mobs?! If he was applying it there would be a symbol on top of mobs right?

This is my gear:

I manage to do half of HC with it. I'm want to try shaper but I have to figure out how to enter there cause i'm a noob and never tried it :P
Thanks !!
anyone using aspect of the avian? (curious about the actual dps boosts)

don't have the mana for blasphemy /temporal chains /ele weakness/ discipline and aspect unfortunately.
thinking of dropping discipline and trying it out or maybe with the 4% passive from tree and the saqwaal chest 8% reduced I might be able to hmm..

Anyways would love any thoughts or ideas on how to upgrade my character.
I usually run 4+1+1 can usually do shaper deathless and most any t15 or higher vaaled 8 mod deathless as well.
Последняя редакция: rageface1355. Время: 16 марта 2018 г., 17:40:01
Im elementalist.
Mika,how important is mod "25% minions movement speed" on rings?
i just bought fucking expensive Chayula, but cause of it now lacking of resists. and I think best way for me will be change belt to super expensive for like 2ex or change one of my ring (they both have this mod) to normal ring just with res/40 es/ maybe life for like 0,5ex or 1ex.
I mean do we rly need golems speed as far as they can just tp to us when we run far away? ^^
And btw - i have 41% chaos resist now, will it be REALLY enough to comfort play? with 1950 hp* No critic,just really want to know) cause -20 res with 2450 hp was veeeery bad ;( Thats the only reason i bought this amulet.
And another btw - how about switching for hard bosses like elder/uber elder/guardians/shaper to high ES shield (like 330 es and like 50 hp) and returning point from tree each time from node which uses shield for minions? Or Victarius shield is essential for block chance to our army and charges are very needed for golems real dmg?
Последняя редакция: Melanholic7. Время: 16 марта 2018 г., 18:31:55
dunno which u play standard or bestiary or hc but I don't use necromantic aegis and do just fine with a fat 300 es shield with 31 block.
I get most of my resists from my rings. I don't have minion speed on rings either.
I run through mobs with temp chains and ele weakness a hit on me activates cwdt so golems appear. or tp to you if u run fast enough.
ok looked at ur toon we are on the sdame league my suggestions are :buy i86 bone helmet 10-20c to roll +3 minions use that instead of vertrex.
vertrex only giving you chaos res and +1 gems.. vs +3 minion and 40% min dmg and whatever else u can roll on it.
move your discipline gem. make the 4th link in ur curses enhance.
work on a better belt or at least blessed orb it for up to 80es then 64 from it.
have an offhand 6l staff filled with 6 flame golem gems until u get a 21/20.
ur a elemancer so dump the freeze flask and run 4 flame 1 ice 1 chaos.
then u cant be frozen and take a lot less phys dmg.
for more iir do a 4l with ice golem chaos golem iir and culling.
purchase a sorrow of the divine. (1c) maybe a rumis too.
perhaps get essence surge from the tree helps a lot on harder boss fights with faster energy shield recharge.
try to get more stats on ur gear to save on nodes in ur skill tree.
change the nodes by death attunement get the 2 green on the left. then lower right one if minions still dieing for leech.
get rid of the 2 points in minion life and chaos resistance.
what id do I'm in your league feel free to msg me cheers and good luck!

humilitygolem
bestiary league

Последняя редакция: rageface1355. Время: 16 марта 2018 г., 21:36:35
As an Occultist... since offerings don't affect us, what should we use instead of the 4 link CWC>Storm burst>Desecrate>offering ??? thinking about running enfeeble in the blasphemy link instead of ele weakness (for % less damage in the event of getting hit > which may affect the CWDT links?) and instead of running the CWC setup, run a ball lightning> curse on hit > ele weakness > GMP? Or, is it simply best to use the CWC setup for minions?
Последняя редакция: jakepbrown. Время: 16 марта 2018 г., 22:28:58
If you get a chance, could you link all of the new 3.2 pob trees (with recommended gems and gear) in the first or third posts? Trying to sort through 200+ pages to track all of the improvements cuts into playing time, lol :)
I don't have much time to read all player's posts tbh so if my questions were asked before, I'm sorry. I hope u can help me out with these questions because the gears choice of this build is beyond my price checking knowledge.
First, with a budget of like 20-30 ex, which content can i reach ? I planned to farm guardians especially phoenix or red elder. With that budget can i do that ?
Second, my pc is a little bit crap so will occultist is the best option? I want to focus on defence but not lacking too much dps.
Tks in advance.
Последняя редакция: huyakf1997. Время: 17 марта 2018 г., 0:59:24
"
DiscountedDeath написал:
"

Phase Run works still great, but is better with spell totem triggering EE as you can kite all the time. Storm Burst is more dedicated setup, and casting burst often keeps breaking Phase Run effect.

If you are still using Spell totem setup, old links are good. If you have changed to Storm Burst, you can cut CWDT1 -> Desecrate -> Phase Run totally.

I was thinking of linking CWDT to immortal call-flesh offering-phase run. Do you think that would work in that order?

"
You can link Phase run directly, if you don't need Desecrate.

Desecrate linked to CWDT1 is needed to auto-generate bodies for a second CWDT link: CWDT20->Bone Offering 20.

I do use CWDT->Immortal Call->Phase Run myself, as you have mentioned.

Yep, Desecrate is needed for another CWDT link with Bone Offering. Just make sure that Desecrate and Bone Offering are not in same CWDT link as servers are buggy and try to cast offering too soon and desecrated corpses have yet not appreared.

"
Hey Mika! Im loving this build so far! Great Damage and very safe to play. Can you tell me if i am on the right path with the build. Next Passive point will go for Skittering Runes. Im also going to put 20% quality in all gems and I'll buy a lvl 21 Summon Flame Golem. I have some doubts with my gear. I had to drop a ring with minion increased speed because of Dexterity. I'm also lvling Vorici so I can change the colours of a corrupted Bones of Ullr. Should I change my helmet with another one? I also disable elemental weakness to see if AG was applying the curse but I didnt saw any symbol on top of the mobs?! If he was applying it there would be a symbol on top of mobs right?

"
I manage to do half of HC with it. I'm want to try shaper but I have to figure out how to enter there cause i'm a noob and never tried it :P
Thanks !!

Thanks for support :)

Gear look pretty good with links.

I would change helmet to pseudo 6 link for Tukohama Vanguard as some point as it improves boss damage a lot. You can swap curses to helmet and minion gems for boots for now as enhance get +1 level in Vertex and boosts curses a lot.

I would change belt to crystal belt, maybe change rings for higher ES / HP ones and gloves to 150+ ES ones in no importance order.

Animate Guardians curse should be visible if you equipped it with curse on hit gloves. You can turn all curses off to test the curse, as if you dont have extra curse taken your Temp Chains will over-ride AGs ele weakness.

All-in-all to raise EHP (HP+ES) on rings, belt and gloves as high as possible. Try to get TV specs as much damage as possible and raise Flame Golems damage. Try to maybe get corrupt Enhance lvl 3 in +1 level item and you are have excellent endgame setup ;)

"
anyone using aspect of the avian? (curious about the actual dps boosts)

don't have the mana for blasphemy /temporal chains /ele weakness/ discipline and aspect unfortunately.
thinking of dropping discipline and trying it out or maybe with the 4% passive from tree and the saqwaal chest 8% reduced I might be able to hmm..

Anyways would love any thoughts or ideas on how to upgrade my character.
I usually run 4+1+1 can usually do shaper deathless and most any t15 or higher vaaled 8 mod deathless as well.

Thanks for support ^^

I haven't tested the Avian myself, but the boost looks pretty unreliable. 10% is small number when its also rotating with almost useless movement speed buff. Evasion based gear doesn't not increase EHP (HP + ES) much. It could work, but not sure with what build.

"
Im elementalist.
Mika,how important is mod "25% minions movement speed" on rings?
i just bought fucking expensive Chayula, but cause of it now lacking of resists. and I think best way for me will be change belt to super expensive for like 2ex or change one of my ring (they both have this mod) to normal ring just with res/40 es/ maybe life for like 0,5ex or 1ex.
I mean do we rly need golems speed as far as they can just tp to us when we run far away? ^^
And btw - i have 41% chaos resist now, will it be REALLY enough to comfort play? with 1950 hp* No critic,just really want to know) cause -20 res with 2450 hp was veeeery bad ;( Thats the only reason i bought this amulet.
And another btw - how about switching for hard bosses like elder/uber elder/guardians/shaper to high ES shield (like 330 es and like 50 hp) and returning point from tree each time from node which uses shield for minions? Or Victarius shield is essential for block chance to our army and charges are very needed for golems real dmg?

"
dunno which u play standard or bestiary or hc but I don't use necromantic aegis and do just fine with a fat 300 es shield with 31 block.
I get most of my resists from my rings. I don't have minion speed on rings either.
I run through mobs with temp chains and ele weakness a hit on me activates cwdt so golems appear. or tp to you if u run fast enough.
ok looked at ur toon we are on the sdame league my suggestions are :buy i86 bone helmet 10-20c to roll +3 minions use that instead of vertrex.
vertrex only giving you chaos res and +1 gems.. vs +3 minion and 40% min dmg and whatever else u can roll on it.
move your discipline gem. make the 4th link in ur curses enhance.
work on a better belt or at least blessed orb it for up to 80es then 64 from it.
have an offhand 6l staff filled with 6 flame golem gems until u get a 21/20.
ur a elemancer so dump the freeze flask and run 4 flame 1 ice 1 chaos.
then u cant be frozen and take a lot less phys dmg.
for more iir do a 4l with ice golem chaos golem iir and culling.
purchase a sorrow of the divine. (1c) maybe a rumis too.
perhaps get essence surge from the tree helps a lot on harder boss fights with faster energy shield recharge.
try to get more stats on ur gear to save on nodes in ur skill tree.
change the nodes by death attunement get the 2 green on the left. then lower right one if minions still dieing for leech.
get rid of the 2 points in minion life and chaos resistance.
what id do I'm in your league feel free to msg me cheers and good luck!

humilitygolem
bestiary league

Hey :)

Gz on getting Chayula!

Minion speed is something that you can live totally without, but when you have it you notice it immediately. Minions stop running behind you and start running with you improving both defense and clear-speed quite abit.

I would myself max ES / HP and res while leveling and getting other gear. Getting rings with minion speed is about latest things to get when finishing build.

I'm playing with +20-30% chaos res with my elementalist and have not died even once to chaos damage in last 50x t12-15 maps. Just check that boxes don't release the Cautic cloud or you are dead.

ES shield idea might work, but leaves Specters more vulnerable to damage. You can test and see how it works. I would myself rather kite than sacrifice minions defenses.

Rageface1355 has good improvement points, hopefully these together answered the quesions ;)

"
As an Occultist... since offerings don't affect us, what should we use instead of the 4 link CWC>Storm burst>Desecrate>offering ??? thinking about running enfeeble in the blasphemy link instead of ele weakness (for % less damage in the event of getting hit > which may affect the CWDT links?) and instead of running the CWC setup, run a ball lightning> curse on hit > ele weakness > GMP? Or, is it simply best to use the CWC setup for minions?

Hey :)

Occultist has lowest damage from all 3 Ascendancies, so I would not lower Ele Weaks power myself. Enhance makes it about best damage source that minions can get.

Offering still affect minion strongly and Flesh Offering boosts Golems cast speed and TV specs damage quite a but. Ball Light + Gmp + curse on hit + enfeeble could also work?

"
If you get a chance, could you link all of the new 3.2 pob trees (with recommended gems and gear) in the first or third posts? Trying to sort through 200+ pages to track all of the improvements cuts into playing time, lol :)

hey :)

Necro :
https://pastebin.com/41eVvXWP

Elementalist :
https://pastebin.com/LAYNz5sn

Occultist :
https://tinyurl.com/yd9rm5hq

Elementalist with 4+1+1 tree with status immunities and

is coming later when I finish the links and record video.

You can check my char Professor_Naggi_Maggara, lvl 97 elementalist for current setup.

"
I don't have much time to read all player's posts tbh so if my questions were asked before, I'm sorry. I hope u can help me out with these questions because the gears choice of this build is beyond my price checking knowledge.
First, with a budget of like 20-30 ex, which content can i reach ? I planned to farm guardians especially phoenix or red elder. With that budget can i do that ?
Second, my pc is a little bit crap so will occultist is the best option? I want to focus on defence but not lacking too much dps.
Tks in advance.

With 20-30 ex budget you can easily set up gear for Guardians and Shaper farming. I would get pseudo 6 link helmet for Specters as soon as possible and go with Necro as you can deal most boss damage with Tukohama Vanguard Specters. If you can kite Guardians for 15-20 seconds, fight should be over at that point.

Shaper is doable deatlessly after learning how to dodge Shaper Smash and where to trigger the balls. Haven't died once in last 8x runs I have done.

Havent really fought lot against Elder but Temp Chains should keep boss adds as bay and TVs melt the boss very fast.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 17 марта 2018 г., 6:21:27

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация