[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
Adumbral написал:
Anyone else having trouble putting in the pob link? I get an error after trying to import.

It used to work yesterday, but since last PoB update today it crashes with me too.
"
Joukimies написал:
Nice build but fortification syndicates are impossible to do whit his... or am i doing something wrong. have almost same necromancer gear.

my tactic for fortifications is to run to the door, cast convocation, ball lightning on the door and kite around until it breaks.
after the door is dealt with, just run inside and use convocation to get minions inside.

usually the trash mobs don't go inside so it's mainly just the syndicate members and they go down fast.

i still die sometimes, mostly because kiting around the door is hard as there's no space.
"
mika2salo написал:

Best combination of colors is :
Golems -> Empower -> GMP -> Minion Damage -> Echo -> Combustion
when also using TV Specs as they get the -20% fire res debuff.

But only for Boss Fights right? Otherwise throughout the map, Concentrated Effect for Combustion should be the better option, correct me if I'm wrong.

"
JimmyRuzzle написал:
Hi, thanks for the great guide.

What are the stronger/weaker mods out of these for this build?

+(5-8)% Chance to Block Spell Damage while affected by Discipline
+(20-30) Energy Shield gained for each Enemy Hit while affected by Discipline
(20-30)% increased Energy Shield Recovery Rate while affected by Discipline
(1.5-2.5)% of Maximum Energy Shield Regenerated per Second while affected by Discipline
(30-40)% faster start of Energy Shield Recharge while affected by Discipline

"
JimmyRuzzle написал:

What are your thoughts on Efficacy (16% increased duration) vs Enhance (+8-12% move speed) vs Flame Dash (utility) as the 3rd gem in weapon? The duration seems underwhelming to me.

"
JimmyRuzzle написал:

Do you recommend a Vis Mortis over SotL only if you can get the +1 gem corruption or is it better even without?

Im also interested in the answers for these 3 questions! :)

THX A LOT
Последняя редакция: Dan_Rey. Время: 4 янв. 2019 г., 12:58:50
Post #1, under passives there's the PoB link (https://pastebin.com/BufdUZKd)
With new PoB version (v.1.4.126), there's an error http://prntscr.com/m33c03
Последняя редакция: SpyPower. Время: 4 янв. 2019 г., 13:26:14
For 3.5 what ascendancy do you recommend?
"
HarryBolls написал:
Thanks for your reply.

I should have said WInter orb btw and not Frozen orb :)

I meant that if we're not constantly charging Winter Orb, wouldn't mobs get hit (first) by our golems or specters and therefore often have increased fire res?

Hence we should try to get Winter Orb dmg up all the time, which I feel is a bit cluncky. But maybe I just need to get used to it a bit more.

Or can only the player trigger EE, and our minions can't? (the wiki only mentions 'player' but I'm not sure if that in- or excludes our minions)

"
thanks, i got myself a helmet with minion life and gave it another try
the specters survived better this time, though they died sometimes.
However I did not take Necromantic Aegis as I'm still not good at dodging/avoiding ground degens and the extra ~1.5k ES I get from my shield feels too much to give up.

I think i'll try Occultist next, how is it's survivability on uber elder?

@HarryBolls minions don't trigger EE, only your damage (or mines, traps and totems) do

Hello :)

Minions can't trigger EE. So you can activate it when you want as you don't have to make sure that minions are not triggering it.

Occultists survival for TVs is roughly the same as they have same HP. If you run Purity of Ice instead of curses in the boss fight, TVs should stay alive during the fight. Curses have pretty small effect on Uber Elder anyway.

Occu is very safe in high tier maps and Delve :)

"
Hi, thanks for the great guide.

I'm thinking of using a jewel socket for a Watcher's Eye if I can pick one up with a double Discipline. What are the stronger/weaker mods out of these for this build?

+(5-8)% Chance to Block Spell Damage while affected by Discipline
+(20-30) Energy Shield gained for each Enemy Hit while affected by Discipline
(20-30)% increased Energy Shield Recovery Rate while affected by Discipline
(1.5-2.5)% of Maximum Energy Shield Regenerated per Second while affected by Discipline
(30-40)% faster start of Energy Shield Recharge while affected by Discipline

What are your thoughts on Efficacy (16% increased duration) vs Enhance (+8-12% move speed) vs Flame Dash (utility) as the 3rd gem in weapon? The duration seems underwhelming to me.

Do you recommend a Vis Mortis over SotL only if you can get the +1 gem corruption or is it better even without?

Oh and I think the new PoB update broke the pastebin link, I'm getting the same error as the other guy.

"
It used to work yesterday, but since last PoB update today it crashes with me too.

"
Post #1, under passives there's the PoB link (https://pastebin.com/BufdUZKd)
With new PoB version (v.1.4.126), there's an error http://prntscr.com/m33c03

"
Im also interested in the answers for these 3 questions! :)

THX A LOT

Hi :)

Pob seems to be broken atm as I can't paste other builds Pobs also. I guess it will be fixed by tomorrow. Poe planner links are still working and up-to-date so skill tree is still visible.

Best line to get in Watchers eye is :
- Extra ES from clarity. You can run clarity lvl 1 and it gives almost 200 bonus ES.

Nice lines are also :
- (1.5-2.5)% of Maximum Energy Shield Regenerated per Second while affected by Discipline
- (30-40)% faster start of Energy Shield Recharge while affected by Discipline

I just bought

for 20 ex and ES recharge feels way snappier. ES regen fixes small dents bit is stll only 150 per sec.

- (20-30)% increased Energy Shield Recovery Rate while affected by Discipline could also be very nice with faster recharge rate.

Phase Run has 4 sec cooldown and with all duration gems it can be kept up 3.5-4 sec total leaving 0.5-0 sec downtime. This makes running in trash packs veru safe and most bosses also. I would not trade duration for some movement speed. Flame Dash wont add defenses and has charges so doesn't look very appealing.

I can definitely recommend Vis Mortis if you have +1 version as extra TV deals 25% extra boss damage. With normal Vis Mortis setup could work, but Golems have to be pretty much 21/20 with Emp 4 to make sure they stay alive. Reduced minion life can hurt Golems with low level HP.

Mortis is better of faster boss kills, but Sotl is better for overall damage.

"
Nice build but fortification syndicates are impossible to do whit his... or am i doing something wrong. have almost same necromancer gear.

"
my tactic for fortifications is to run to the door, cast convocation, ball lightning on the door and kite around until it breaks.
after the door is dealt with, just run inside and use convocation to get minions inside.

usually the trash mobs don't go inside so it's mainly just the syndicate members and they go down fast.

i still die sometimes, mostly because kiting around the door is hard as there's no space.

Hey :)

I usually Winter Orb one door from distance. TVs will melt the door down while I kite Synds. Then I Phase Run in and manual cast Convo. I run circle inside fort TVs and Golems kill minions and Synds.

Very similar to what "Ricciardi" uses ;)

"
But only for Boss Fights right? Otherwise throughout the map, Concentrated Effect for Combustion should be the better option, correct me if I'm wrong.

Hello :)

Your right, Conc deals damage when mapping. I'm very lazy player, so I just run with same gems all the time. I guess you could squeeze some extra damage by swapping but trash dies in seconds anyway.

"
For 3.5 what ascendancy do you recommend?

Hi :)

If it's your first time doing Necro / Golemancer I definitely recommend Necro. It's cheapest to start, has good balance and can deal with all content. After reaching level 85+, I recommend swapping at that point when build is familiar and you know if you want to specialize for more DPS or defense.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 4 янв. 2019 г., 17:55:59
Hi,

How about dropping CWC and winter orb for

Storm brand - desecrate - offering - discipline

You could then add immortal call to your CWDT as a 3 link.

You would also get more value from EE as storm brand is a smoother way to apply and you have manual control over storm brand - desecrate - offering skill.

its a more active playstyle and you avoid the standing still stutter of winter orb.
Hey everyone.

Build is pretty cool and as of the last 7-8 levels (85 atm) my clear speed feels pretty good and the build is running very smoothly. However my boss/red beasts damage isn't the greatest. I'm playing the Elementalist build w/ SotL, lvl 21 golem + lvl 2 empower (I ain't ballin enough to afford lvl 4, so leveling a lvl 3) and 2 TV spectres w/ a minion damage/burning helm. I expected the TV spectres to be doing much more damage but it honestly feels super lackluster. I've tried solar guards and various fire based spectres, and they all feel pretty much the same.

That said, my boss DPS isn't bad. I killed twin Vault bosses before they went invuln. However, instead of taking 10 seconds to kill bosses, I was anticipating 6-7 seconds. Does this sound about right?

Also, I took Necro Aegis for about half a level, but immediately changed off of it. I'm playing this build on HC and without having the shield/CWDT +IC setup, I feel like I am capable of dying instantly at any given time.

Please let me know what changes I can make! Thanks =)

Thanks!

Edit: Just realized I didn't have EE. Will give it a shot now.

Update: EE seems to make a difference, but it still feels off. Could be because I played Arc earlier in the league lol. I just killed Yellow Tier Elder. Eradicator is the scariest thing related to Elder man, almost always finds a way to get me to like 5% hp. Scary stuff. Elder wasn't bad though. Phase 1 and 2 were simple enough, and Phase 3 was a little sketchy towards the end because it was just taking him a while to die. Not sure if I proc'd EE on him though. Also, my animate guardian died in uber lab somehow, so I have to restock his items. Is there anything else I could use on him to prevent him from dying? I used everything in the OP.

Thanks!
Последняя редакция: lightdshadows. Время: 5 янв. 2019 г., 4:09:43
gonna try this when i finished the socket colorings.
I am sorry if you wrote this in post, but I didn't read all thing, just scraps. Is it better to use that stone golem to boost dmg or summon only fire ones? I feel better sacrificing that one spot for masive boost but I just finished lvling and now starting middle maps, so can't say how it should work on the very endgame.
Smile! <3

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация