[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

@mika2salo
Thanks for input, i will try with immortal call

@Inos
I can tell you from my experience. I was using the shield myself at first and then I tried to use shield for minions and suddenly i started rocking. Once you get your 4 golems up and you are set with gear and lvl 70+ try to put shield on minions and you will see the difference. Faster clear speed and somehow same or better survival.

I have a question about the specters. I am using this. And i am wondering should i use swift affliction or greater projectiles? And why is swift affliction better than greater projectiles? I am using Solar guards as specters.

"
mika2salo написал:

I'm actually reworking whole AG atm.

New item setup for it will be :
- Helmet = Any rare helmet with "-9% fire resistance to nearby enemies"
- Armor = "Gruthkul's Pelt" (new 5% HP regen version)
- Gloves = "Southbound" (Tons of HP, Ele Weak on hit in them will be optimal but not needed)
- 2-handed Weapon = "Dying Breath"
- Boots = "Victario's Flight" for mini haste aura or "Rainbowstride" to cap elemental resistances with non-necro setup.

New setup will cost some more but will make AG much, much stronger. Full list of benefits will be :
- Boots minions damage by 18% (Dying Breath aura)
- Lower enemies fire resistance -9% (Helmet aura, huge boost against bosses)
- Boost curse effectiveness 18% (Dying Breath aura, affects both Temp Chains and Ele Weakness)
- 10% movement speed to you and minions (Victario's Flight aura)

AG will have less block chance but new boosted "Gruthkul's Pelt" makes it already very tanky. I have tested my AG in t16+ bosses and it has survived as well as old setup. I would leave AG out of :
- Phoenix fight, Uber Atziri fight (Massive crit + ignite can burn AG out)
- Shaper fight
- Uber Elder fight
- Labyrinth

Man, you have no idea how happy I am to see AG stuff. I love using him for maps and delves.

The other day you asked if you could incorporate some of my pros and cons for occultists, and of course you can, thank you.

I do have one question about the new AG setup(Prob won't try it till this one dies, last one lasted two weeks till I was not paying attention).

You said -9% fire resistance to nearby enemies on the helm. My actual helm I use myself has that line as well, would the AG's helm stack with mine to make it -18?

I'll miss the res cap on boots, but the extra 10% movement aura is always nice to have.
"Without any defensive support gems, Animate Guardian is in real danger of dying if used too soon or at too high level boss"

so do we want to socket gems into the animate guardian gear and if so what gems?
"
Inos написал:
i was using the items you listed in your guide as a reference for me to know what to get. but in the sections "the items i use" is no +3 unset ring, just 2 diamond rings.

i already crafted 2 nice minionspeed rings on twostone-ringbases and got the other gear to fit together nicely and iam ele weakness caped with 45%chaosres now.

would be a real bummer to replace one of the rings with an unset ring and redo all the resist balancing.

are the +3 level on AG really necessary or is just a lvl21 gem good enough for most stuff? what tier of maps do you think are doable with just a lvl21 AG gem with all the minion nodes of a necromancer spec??

another question i have is, what do you recommend building for lategame??

is it better to use a shield for yourself or is it a lot of unnecessary lost dmg
and the way to go is victarios+aegis so bosses die faster which equals the same safety wise???

btw i also added a pristine fossil to the helmet for another 1% lifereg, its not very expensive anyway and got lots of them

"
@Inos
I can tell you from my experience. I was using the shield myself at first and then I tried to use shield for minions and suddenly i started rocking. Once you get your 4 golems up and you are set with gear and lvl 70+ try to put shield on minions and you will see the difference. Faster clear speed and somehow same or better survival.

Hello :)

Thanks for notice! I upgraded both my gear and recommended gear to have unset ring now for AG.

The +3 levels is not absolute requirement to run AG, but makes it lot tankier. You can run it in all boss fights below T16 without worry, but I would check AGs HP in t16+ fights when using it first times. Each level Gives 10% extra HP, so 21/0 gem and +3 from ring gives about 40% HP boost.

Necro Aegis or not depends purely on play-style and goal. If you want to do maximal damage and clear maps very fast, I would use Charity as its 1.5x damage multiplier after all and big boost to overall clear-speed. However if you want to reach high levels safely, I would certainly use shield and Bone Offering for protections. Extra 1.5k EHP and block can make high leveling pretty smooth.

Thanks for the tip! I noticed similar helmets in market after buying my own but had no idea how to craft them. Will probably craft one for AG as extra regen can be huge help keeping it alive.

"
@mika2salo
Thanks for input, i will try with immortal call

I have a question about the specters. I am using this. And i am wondering should i use swift affliction or greater projectiles? And why is swift affliction better than greater projectiles? I am using Solar guards as specters.

Hey :)

For Solar Guards you want :
- Spectre -> Minion resistance -> GMP -> Echo -> Minion damage (Helmet support ) -> Minion Life (Helmet Support) -> Conc Effect (Helmet Support) -> Immolate (Helmet Support, not sure if it can spawn with 3x earlier supports)

Swift Affliction is strictly for Tukohama Vanguards.

"
Man, you have no idea how happy I am to see AG stuff. I love using him for maps and delves.

The other day you asked if you could incorporate some of my pros and cons for occultists, and of course you can, thank you.

I do have one question about the new AG setup(Prob won't try it till this one dies, last one lasted two weeks till I was not paying attention).

You said -9% fire resistance to nearby enemies on the helm. My actual helm I use myself has that line as well, would the AG's helm stack with mine to make it -18?

I'll miss the res cap on boots, but the extra 10% movement aura is always nice to have.

Hi :)

I have been extremely happy with the new AG results myself also ^^

Damage and Temp Chains feel both much stronger when using new setup. AG can take about any reasonable damage I throw at it and looks complete bad-ass now.

Thanks, I will be adding them in the future when I get time to rewrite part of the guide :)

I can't confirm but I'm 99% sure the aura's don't stack. I guess its the same as "Dying Breath"s aura as multiples wont stack also.

You can use any boots as long as you can cap AGs ele resistances. For base it will have :
- 40% elemental resistance
- 15% from tree = 55% elemental resistance
- 8% from Victario's Charity (If using Necro Aegis) = 63%

So you have to cap 20-12% elemental resistances using Helmet or boots.

"
"Without any defensive support gems, Animate Guardian is in real danger of dying if used too soon or at too high level boss"

so do we want to socket gems into the animate guardian gear and if so what gems?

Gear equipped to Animate Guardian can't have any gems socketed in it.

I meant that if Animage Guardian gem itself is not linked to "Minion life" or "Empower", it will be too weak to use early on with low levels.

Once AG reaches level 20-21, it's safe to use it on 95% of the content as the gear will give it great defenses and massive regen.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
I'm currently using Elementalist, and after reading your guide I feel super compelled to switch to Necromancer. My question is: Is it worth it changing my ascendancy, regarding the DPS and survivability gains?
How much % increased Curse Effect (passive notes) do we need with AG having Dying Breath to cap out Temporal Chains???

I wonder if we still need Skittering Runes?

BTW: I now upgraded most of my gear, have a look ;)
Последняя редакция: Dan_Rey. Время: 7 янв. 2019 г., 17:40:39
"
@mika2salo

For Solar Guards you want :
- Spectre -> Minion resistance -> GMP -> Echo -> Minion damage (Helmet support ) -> Minion Life (Helmet Support) -> Conc Effect (Helmet Support) -> Immolate (Helmet Support, not sure if it can spawn with 3x earlier supports)

Swift Affliction is strictly for Tukohama Vanguards.

Thanks for answer:) ,now i have another question, - Spectre -> Minion resistance -> GMP -> Echo

Why Echo and not Elemental focus support ? (Specters - solar guards)
Still trying to figure out specter thing :D

Последняя редакция: styg. Время: 7 янв. 2019 г., 10:42:41
"
CelestialBlaze написал:
I'm currently using Elementalist, and after reading your guide I feel super compelled to switch to Necromancer. My question is: Is it worth it changing my ascendancy, regarding the DPS and survivability gains?

Hello :)

All 3x Ascendancies work great, but Necromancer is most tested and has best balance imho. Necros boss damage is great, minions don't die in bosses thanks to capped resistances and Soul Weaver and you can go for either Necro Aegis or shield for own protection.

Elementalist has great QOL features like being immortal to freeze, chill, burn, and bleed. This makes mapping very nice and extra Golems will clear packs faster.

If you are still trying to reach higher levels or want to focus on bosses, I would go for Necro. If you want focus on fast map clearing and easy mapping Elementalist is great option for that.

"
How much % increased Curse Effect (passive notes) do we need with AG having Dying Breath to cap out Temporal Chains???

I wonder if we still need Skittering Runes?

BTW: I now upgraded most of my gear, have a look ;)

Hi :)

With:
- Temporal Chains gem (20/20)
- Blasphemy Gem (20/20)
- Enhance gem (4)
- Skittering Runes

I'm getting 66% slow from PoB. PoB has no idea how to apply dying breath, but 66 x 1.18 (Dying Breath effect) is close to 75% effect. I would not drop Skippering Runes unless you have Temporal Chains Enhancement in helmet.

Gear starts to look very nice :)

Nice to know that increases ES % can still be found in new rings.
- Gloves can still be upgraded to 150+ ES with decent cost.
- "Of reflection" enhancement to gloves is very powerful and wont take many runs of merciless lab
- "8% movement speed if not hit recently" for boots is also nice and can be run on merciless lab
- You may want 1x Watcher's Eye with ES recharge and regen / faster recovery under Discipline at some point

Belt and boots are especially top-notch. Gz on some crazy gear :D

"
Thanks for answer:) ,now i have another question, - Spectre -> Minion resistance -> GMP -> Echo

Why Echo and not Elemental focus support ? (Specters - solar guards)
Still trying to figure out specter thing :D

Spell Echo makes Specs cast each spell twice. This effectively doubles their DPS and makes clearing trash mobs lot faster. Elemental focus is also strong gem but leaves them casting slower.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 8 янв. 2019 г., 5:20:37
Uber elder done with spectre build also, with relatively bad gear. with 2 deaths, not bad :)

Bad drops tho.. surprise surprise.

(1 ex drop in this league O.o )
Последняя редакция: Amorpheus. Время: 8 янв. 2019 г., 5:52:24
last problem i've :( sry but happen with maps +13

i've got killed from those things easy and fast plz check and help

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация