[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
sierra47 написал:
Hi,

How about dropping CWC and winter orb for

Storm brand - desecrate - offering - discipline

You could then add immortal call to your CWDT as a 3 link.

You would also get more value from EE as storm brand is a smoother way to apply and you have manual control over storm brand - desecrate - offering skill.

its a more active playstyle and you avoid the standing still stutter of winter orb.

Hello :)

Haven't tested brands yet myself, but splitting skills into two sounds more work than good. Winter Orb need only 1-2 sec to get enough stack to apply EE to everything around you.

Using 1-button to cast 2 skills also enables play-style with just mouse hand, which is good for longer play-sessions. Of course if you want to create more effective setup with more manual skill, it will be stronger as you don't have to sacrifice gems for CWC or CWDT.

"
Hey everyone.

Build is pretty cool and as of the last 7-8 levels (85 atm) my clear speed feels pretty good and the build is running very smoothly. However my boss/red beasts damage isn't the greatest. I'm playing the Elementalist build w/ SotL, lvl 21 golem + lvl 2 empower (I ain't ballin enough to afford lvl 4, so leveling a lvl 3) and 2 TV spectres w/ a minion damage/burning helm. I expected the TV spectres to be doing much more damage but it honestly feels super lackluster. I've tried solar guards and various fire based spectres, and they all feel pretty much the same.

That said, my boss DPS isn't bad. I killed twin Vault bosses before they went invuln. However, instead of taking 10 seconds to kill bosses, I was anticipating 6-7 seconds. Does this sound about right?

Also, I took Necro Aegis for about half a level, but immediately changed off of it. I'm playing this build on HC and without having the shield/CWDT +IC setup, I feel like I am capable of dying instantly at any given time.

Please let me know what changes I can make! Thanks =)

Thanks!

Edit: Just realized I didn't have EE. Will give it a shot now.

Update: EE seems to make a difference, but it still feels off. Could be because I played Arc earlier in the league lol. I just killed Yellow Tier Elder. Eradicator is the scariest thing related to Elder man, almost always finds a way to get me to like 5% hp. Scary stuff. Elder wasn't bad though. Phase 1 and 2 were simple enough, and Phase 3 was a little sketchy towards the end because it was just taking him a while to die. Not sure if I proc'd EE on him though. Also, my animate guardian died in uber lab somehow, so I have to restock his items. Is there anything else I could use on him to prevent him from dying? I used everything in the OP.

Thanks!

Hi :)

Minions damage is strongly tied to their level. You are still using lvl 2 Empower on Golems which will only add 10% to total damage for Golems. What level of Spectres are you using? If you get access to lvl 82+ Specs, bosses should be melting with EE activated.

Using build in HC makes things bit harder as you can't go all in for damage and build has 0% of armor. It's not really created for HC, but some players have reached lvl 95+ in HC with their own variants. Maybe you can find some tips from earlier posts :)

"
gonna try this when i finished the socket colorings.

Hey :)

That' very interesting looking bow. Missing 1x Golems will hurt a bit, but TVs will do some crazy damage with it. I would go for 6x link Vis Mortis as that bow is clearly best at fast boss killing ;)

"
I am sorry if you wrote this in post, but I didn't read all thing, just scraps. Is it better to use that stone golem to boost dmg or summon only fire ones? I feel better sacrificing that one spot for masive boost but I just finished lvling and now starting middle maps, so can't say how it should work on the very endgame.

If you are using Necro or Occultist, It's best to go for 4x Flame Golems. Stone Golems will lower DPS as you will have less attacking Golems.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Man..using all these items that are recommended puts me at such low resistances. Even with using rings with res and such. Is this a common issue?
I will leave this here for you guys:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lA7tpZ-7ZOSS2yWK3bWV9IBbYta7qMbAjvO1G96wVdM/htmlview#gid=1968740767

Regarding this spreadsheet it is NOT a good idea to run Necromantic Aegis w/ Vicarios.

I found this one, and i will manage to free up one gem slot. Which new skill could i use ?
Move animated guardian from ring here?
Or use some new skill to add something?

"
mika2salo написал:
"
sierra47 написал:
Hi,

How about dropping CWC and winter orb for

Storm brand - desecrate - offering - discipline

You could then add immortal call to your CWDT as a 3 link.

You would also get more value from EE as storm brand is a smoother way to apply and you have manual control over storm brand - desecrate - offering skill.

its a more active playstyle and you avoid the standing still stutter of winter orb.

Haven't tested brands yet myself, but splitting skills into two sounds more work than good. Winter Orb need only 1-2 sec to get enough stack to apply EE to everything around you.

Using 1-button to cast 2 skills also enables play-style with just mouse hand, which is good for longer play-sessions. Of course if you want to create more effective setup with more manual skill, it will be stronger as you don't have to sacrifice gems for CWC or CWDT.

You should try storm brand maybe its an xbox thing for me the movement on the gamepad left stick is smooth and uninterrupted so you feel you have precise control without any button presses.

When you then occasionally apply storm brand and flesh offering it remains smooth and desecrate is rarely needed as there are usually corpses.

CWC - wizard orb freezes me immobile and feels really clunky.

Mainly checking I hadn't made a build mistake if storm brand works I'll stick with it:)
do you even get the lvl23 discipline if shield counts towards minions??
hello everything is good now :D i do maps tier 13 >> i just i like Animate Guardian and i need to know what the best Unset Ring for him >

2 - i need to know what about ( Wraithlord Bone Circlet ) ur opinion ?
+2 to Level of Socketed Minion Gems
137% increased Energy Shield
Minions Regenerate 1% Life per second
+1000 to Spectre maximum Life

3 - for Convocation i like to use it by my self so do u have another setup plz :D
"
Inos написал:

yes you get the skill and all other stats goes to minions
"
UnagiRolls написал:
Man..using all these items that are recommended puts me at such low resistances. Even with using rings with res and such. Is this a common issue?

It's recommended to go for "Commander of Darkness" for the 20% elemental Resistances, take Aliras reward for 15% elemental resistances and take elemental resistances nodes from the tree far left and right corners at mid levels.

This makes leveling much easier and lets you buy rare gear more freely. If you are not leveling with Necromancer the loss of 20% elemental resistances makes taking Aliras reward and ele res nodes even more important.

"
I will leave this here for you guys:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lA7tpZ-7ZOSS2yWK3bWV9IBbYta7qMbAjvO1G96wVdM/htmlview#gid=1968740767

Regarding this spreadsheet it is NOT a good idea to run Necromantic Aegis w/ Vicarios.

Charges have lot more going on than just Raw DPS. They affect :
- Power Charges let Golems crit more often and ignite mobs for Combustion debuff. They also let Golems do DOT to trash mob with low HP and finish them off without extra cast
- Frenzy charges boost minions movement speed 15%. This is huge QOL upgrade when cleaning maps.
- Frenzy charges prolong Phase Run from 3.5 sec -> almost 10 sec
- Shield gives minions block chance. This is very good especially when going against minotaur and if using Pimordial Chain which cuts Golems HP.
- Shield also gives minions 8% elemental resistance which is very useful to let them survive endgame boss spell damage

There are probably few more things that don't come to mind right away. NE with Charity is great balance between offense, defense and utility ;)

"
I found this one, and i will manage to free up one gem slot. Which new skill could i use ?
Move animated guardian from ring here?
Or use some new skill to add something?

"

"
yes you get the skill and all other stats goes to minions

You can move Animate Guardian into the shied. However it will not have plus levels in the shield, so you need to be careful with using it.

Other nice skills are Vaal Summon Skeletons or adding Immortal Call.

Yep, you get the skill and everything else goes to minions.

Notice however that the Discipline line overrides the 8% elemental res line, so minion will have 8% less elemental resistances when using it.

"
hello everything is good now :D i do maps tier 13 >> i just i like Animate Guardian and i need to know what the best Unset Ring for him >

2 - i need to know what about ( Wraithlord Bone Circlet ) ur opinion ?
+2 to Level of Socketed Minion Gems
137% increased Energy Shield
Minions Regenerate 1% Life per second
+1000 to Spectre maximum Life

3 - for Convocation i like to use it by my self so do u have another setup plz :D

1)
Unset ring with +3 level to socketed gem is the best base for AG. if you get 21/0 AG it can tank most of endgame bosses without worry.

I'm actually reworking whole AG atm.

New item setup for it will be :
- Helmet = Any rare helmet with "-9% fire resistance to nearby enemies"
- Armor = "Gruthkul's Pelt" (new 5% HP regen version)
- Gloves = "Southbound" (Tons of HP, Ele Weak on hit in them will be optimal but not needed)
- 2-handed Weapon = "Dying Breath"
- Boots = "Victario's Flight" for mini haste aura or "Rainbowstride" to cap elemental resistances with non-necro setup.

New setup will cost some more but will make AG much, much stronger. Full list of benefits will be :
- Boots minions damage by 18% (Dying Breath aura)
- Lower enemies fire resistance -9% (Helmet aura, huge boost against bosses)
- Boost curse effectiveness 18% (Dying Breath aura, affects both Temp Chains and Ele Weakness)
- 10% movement speed to you and minions (Victario's Flight aura)

AG will have less block chance but new boosted "Gruthkul's Pelt" makes it already very tanky. I have tested my AG in t16+ bosses and it has survived as well as old setup. I would leave AG out of :
- Phoenix fight, Uber Atziri fight (Massive crit + ignite can burn AG out)
- Shaper fight
- Uber Elder fight
- Labyrinth

2)
Spectres don't really need more life especially as Necromancer. Specs also don't scale well with level of gem. Pseudo 6-link helmet will be much better for DPS.

3)
There are few good alternatives :

ANY SETUP WITH CWDT
- Vaal Skeletons (Good for boss battles)
- Immotal Call (Good against exploding hedgehogs)
- Frost wall (some love it, some hate it)

NON-"NECRO AEGIS" WITH CWDT
- Tempest shield (Raises block chance and applies EE)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 6 янв. 2019 г., 9:19:32
i was using the items you listed in your guide as a reference for me to know what to get. but in the sections "the items i use" is no +3 unset ring, just 2 diamond rings.

i already crafted 2 nice minionspeed rings on twostone-ringbases and got the other gear to fit together nicely and iam ele weakness caped with 45%chaosres now.

would be a real bummer to replace one of the rings with an unset ring and redo all the resist balancing.

are the +3 level on AG really necessary or is just a lvl21 gem good enough for most stuff? what tier of maps do you think are doable with just a lvl21 AG gem with all the minion nodes of a necromancer spec??

another question i have is, what do you recommend building for lategame??

is it better to use a shield for yourself or is it a lot of unnecessary lost dmg
and the way to go is victarios+aegis so bosses die faster which equals the same safety wise???

btw i also added a pristine fossil to the helmet for another 1% lifereg, its not very expensive anyway and got lots of them

Последняя редакция: Inos. Время: 6 янв. 2019 г., 16:13:42

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация