[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

sry i'm noob with upload image i hope the link work here
Elementalist pob is down. can you fix it? im already 90 with a friend build, but i wanted to check yours
Hi guys, which type of enchantment is better to apply on helm? Elemental Weakness or Temporal Chains?
"
mika2salo написал:

Hi :)

With:
- Temporal Chains gem (20/20)
- Blasphemy Gem (20/20)
- Enhance gem (4)
- Skittering Runes

I'm getting 66% slow from PoB. PoB has no idea how to apply dying breath, but 66 x 1.18 (Dying Breath effect) is close to 75% effect. I would not drop Skippering Runes unless you have Temporal Chains Enhancement in helmet.

Gear starts to look very nice :)

Nice to know that increases ES % can still be found in new rings.
- Gloves can still be upgraded to 150+ ES with decent cost.
- "Of reflection" enhancement to gloves is very powerful and wont take many runs of merciless lab
- "8% movement speed if not hit recently" for boots is also nice and can be run on merciless lab
- You may want 1x Watcher's Eye with ES recharge and regen / faster recovery under Discipline at some point

Belt and boots are especially top-notch. Gz on some crazy gear :D

Can you please tell me where in PoB you see the slow amount of Temporal Chains??

..I've been trying to find this for days now but just can't figure it out or at least tell me the formula how you reach the 66%.

I thought it would be (in case of my gem setup):

52% slow + 10% (Blasphemy) + 18% (Debuff Dying Breath) + 20% (SKittering Runes) = 80,1%

Is this correct???

And yes, I already use a Watcher's Eye with ES Regen but additional 8% Spell Block chance, since I already have 34% faster ES recharge from both rings. =)

One last question:

Do we really need any rare Jewels in our passive tree?
If so, how many and what jewel should be removed (Harmony or Watcher's Eye)

Thanks mate! :)
Последняя редакция: Dan_Rey. Время: 8 янв. 2019 г., 11:21:22
Hi,

I can't stop tinkering with your 4 links but I think I've got a good idea because I was using storm brand to apply EE anyway I now run;

Storm Brand - Curse on hit - temporal chains - elemental weakness

generosity - Anger - Flesh offering - desecrate

and still run discipline singular

This brings anger into the build and sill leaves a little mana so you can still run skeletons before you transition to golems:)
Hey Mika, I've got a damage question for you. Just got my +1 chest

though when I look at POB, my flame golem magma ball damage is around 32k(my build https://pastebin.com/45KPb4ya)

But when I look at the POB pastebin for yours, the magma ball damage is around 46K. You have one more Harmony than I do, but that can't be what's giving you the huge DPS increase over mine.

Maybe I'm overlooking something big.
"
sumfight написал:

though when I look at POB, my flame golem magma ball damage is around 32k(my build https://pastebin.com/45KPb4ya)

But when I look at the POB pastebin for yours, the magma ball damage is around 46K. You have one more Harmony than I do, but that can't be what's giving you the huge DPS increase over mine.

maybe its the configuration, did he set the enemy to normal monsters and you to shaper/guardians?
or did you forget to activate cold/lightning dmg dealt for EE?
did you activate enemy is ignited for -resist of combustion??
"
Inos написал:
"
sumfight написал:

maybe its the configuration, did he set the enemy to normal monsters and you to shaper/guardians?
or did you forget to activate cold/lightning dmg dealt for EE?
did you activate enemy is ignited for -resist of combustion??

This was it, Thank you. I had to set the charges and EE.
is this build uber elder viable ?
Where are you guys at with Magma Ball?

My golems are at 86k and 13k ignite.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация