[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
mika2salo написал:

Hi :)

I have heard some really good things about the Occultist variant in deep delves. I'm myself at about depth 240, but grinding sulphite is very boring so getting deeper has not been fast. However when I'm doing any of the delves I can just rush through packs with Phase Run and Temp Chains. I have also maxed chaos res and light radius, so I can go far from the node area and let minions fight.

Sumfight -> Wow, you are in really deep! How do you get sulphite to push down so fast?

I set up my betrayal safe houses to always give me Gilded Sulphite Scarabs, and then bought a good many as well.

I started to do what you do as I got deeper, phase and run through to the node, with mods like this it gets too sketchy to try and fight them on the way to the end point.

Enfeeble and some blind gloves helps out once you get around that level too. I think the top thing that saves my butt is vaal discipline though.

I only switch to these for deep delves, gloves had so much more potential, slammed them and got +1 mana :/
Thanks! I did not get too far this league with the build, but plan on going strong next league with golem :)

I got good experience deep delve with Occultist as well, though in Betrayal my main build was BV :P
"
I set up my betrayal safe houses to always give me Gilded Sulphite Scarabs, and then bought a good many as well.

I started to do what you do as I got deeper, phase and run through to the node, with mods like this

it gets too sketchy to try and fight them on the way to the end point.

Enfeeble and some blind gloves helps out once you get around that level too. I think the top thing that saves my butt is vaal discipline though.

I only switch to these for deep delves, gloves had so much more potential, slammed them and got +1 mana :/

"
Thanks! I did not get too far this league with the build, but plan on going strong next league with golem :)

I got good experience deep delve with Occultist as well, though in Betrayal my main build was BV :P

Hello :)

Wow, those are some insane mods. Occultist seems pretty clear winner as hexproof with those mods would be very dangerous with other classes. I'm trying to search for 21/20 Vaal Discipline but many to buy from.

Gloves have amazing potential but the +1 mana is pretty much rip... Maybe try to annul them later if you are feeling lucky ;)

aaOzymandias -> Hope to see you again in next league! o/

I will be tweaking the Necromantic Aegis version to have more DPS and QOL upgrades when next league starts. Build has been only buffed last 3-4 leagues, so lets see if the streak continues ;)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 7 февр. 2019 г., 19:54:08
Hi all, I wanted to share my Golementalist build I've been working on since 2.6. During Legacy league I tried SSF for the first time and haven't looked back since. The one build I was most sad about likely not being able to play was Golemancer, a build I fell in love with and played for almost the entirety of Breach league. For whatever reason, RNG blessed me with 2 Primordial Mights during 2.6 along with enough jewels to make it work. Since then I have slowly kept pieces and upgrade my SSF Standard char that I play at the backend of leagues. Here's what I currently use:

Скрытый текст

Since 3.5, I got to play a bit with the new Catarina helm and it's so insane for hybrid. Once merge occurs I'll likely go back to test hybrid using this:

At one point I had about 11k Ehp, but dropped it for life because I didn't like the play style and was getting punished to degen more than I liked. I've also been testing Aspect of the Avian, which has proved to be solid so far and will be much easier on my mana when I drop Haste for Discipline if I go back to hybrid. I'm still continuing to work on my rings, helm, gloves. I also think my abyss jewels can be significantly better but there are only so many alteration orbs. If anyone has any suggestions aside from low leveling farming bound fossils to fix my rings (I'm aware, it's just boring :p) I'm all ears!
Pretty much finished gearing out my character, the only major upgrade would be +1 Curse Chayula but I don't think it's worth the grind. Maybe I'll get lucky in the Temple.

Have you thought about adding a helmet crafting guide? Bound + Scorched fossils are dirt cheap and you only need to spam a few dozen of them to get the mods this build needs (Minion damage, Burning damage, maybe Minion life), with a good chance to roll other beneficial mods like Fire Res, Enemies have -9% Fire Res, Reduced Mana Reserved. It'll probably roll at least one open affix for an ES or resistance craft.
I used an iLvl 84 Elder Hubris Circlet as a base (~15c) but if you have more money you could use a Bone Helmet or buy the Hubris with the helm enchant first (wish I'd done this, trying to roll it in lab is futile).

Against the T16+ bosses I usually swap in Enfeeble for Ele Weakness. One question though, does my Guardian's "Curse with Ele Weakness" glove corrupt work in this case or is it cancelled by my max curse limit?

Any thoughts on the Flame Totem rework coming in 3.6? The consecrated ground they create providing crit chance, healing and curse immunity are nice buffs, but I don't know how much the change from pure fire dam to 50/50 phys/fire will hurt the raw damage numbers. I don't even know if crit chance affects minions' damage.

Link for anyone who hasn't seen it
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2323775
Последняя редакция: JimmyRuzzle. Время: 8 февр. 2019 г., 11:11:46
"
Hi all, I wanted to share my Golementalist build I've been working on since 2.6. During Legacy league I tried SSF for the first time and haven't looked back since. The one build I was most sad about likely not being able to play was Golemancer, a build I fell in love with and played for almost the entirety of Breach league. For whatever reason, RNG blessed me with 2 Primordial Mights during 2.6 along with enough jewels to make it work. Since then I have slowly kept pieces and upgrade my SSF Standard char that I play at the backend of leagues. Here's what I currently use:

Since 3.5, I got to play a bit with the new Catarina helm and it's so insane for hybrid. Once merge occurs I'll likely go back to test hybrid using this:

At one point I had about 11k Ehp, but dropped it for life because I didn't like the play style and was getting punished to degen more than I liked. I've also been testing Aspect of the Avian, which has proved to be solid so far and will be much easier on my mana when I drop Haste for Discipline if I go back to hybrid. I'm still continuing to work on my rings, helm, gloves. I also think my abyss jewels can be significantly better but there are only so many alteration orbs. If anyone has any suggestions aside from low leveling farming bound fossils to fix my rings (I'm aware, it's just boring :p) I'm all ears!

Wow, you have done the seemingly impossible! I have got about 3x Harmonies, 5x Eminences and hundred Clayshapers as drops myself in all of my leagues. I was pretty sure that doing Golemancer was next to impossible in SSF, but you are doing it with good gear :D

For upgrades on SSF, you can do next :
- You have some legacy Harmonies with 15% cooldown recovery. If you get enough Divine Orbs, you can reroll them to be at least 30% as new range is 30-45%
- If you go for Necro at some point, you can try adding Spectres with Golems. They are excellent add-on and their helmet is fairly cheap to self craft.
- If you use both Ice and Lightning Golems, you can put them in blind support gloves with "Ball Lightning -> GMP -> Ice Golem -> Light Golem". This lets you and 2x of your Golems to apply blind to enemies

Overall looks very solid build. Gz on managing such a feat in SSF and I hope you get to still improve the build :)

"
Pretty much finished gearing out my character, the only major upgrade would be +1 Curse Chayula but I don't think it's worth the grind. Maybe I'll get lucky in the Temple.

Have you thought about adding a helmet crafting guide? Bound + Scorched fossils are dirt cheap and you only need to spam a few dozen of them to get the mods this build needs (Minion damage, Burning damage, maybe Minion life), with a good chance to roll other beneficial mods like Fire Res, Enemies have -9% Fire Res, Reduced Mana Reserved. It'll probably roll at least one open affix for an ES or resistance craft.
I used an iLvl 84 Elder Hubris Circlet as a base (~15c) but if you have more money you could use a Bone Helmet or buy the Hubris with the helm enchant first (wish I'd done this, trying to roll it in lab is futile).

Against the T16+ bosses I usually swap in Enfeeble for Ele Weakness. One question though, does my Guardian's "Curse with Ele Weakness" glove corrupt work in this case or is it cancelled by my max curse limit?

Any thoughts on the Flame Totem rework coming in 3.6? The consecrated ground they create providing crit chance, healing and curse immunity are nice buffs, but I don't know how much the change from pure fire dam to 50/50 phys/fire will hurt the raw damage numbers. I don't even know if crit chance affects minions' damage.

Link for anyone who hasn't seen it
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2323775

Hey :)

I would add the crafting guide, if I knew the recipe myself. I had to buy my own AG helmet as I have pretty little experience with Fossil crafting. If someone can provide even the base items needed, I will gladly write it into crafting section.

Your 2xBlasphemy curses overrides AGs curse on hit if you have 2x curse limit. With 3x limit AG would still be able to apply its own curse.

Problem with flame totem is that it deals fire damage. This will mess up EE and Flame Totem would actually boost enemies fire res by +25%. Other than that I like the rework and it was much needed. Could work with pure Ice Golems or other physical minions, though :)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 8 февр. 2019 г., 20:10:15
"
mika2salo написал:
I would add the crafting guide, if I knew the recipe myself. I had to buy my own AG helmet as I have pretty little experience with Fossil crafting. If someone can provide even the base items needed, I will gladly write it into crafting section.

Your 2xBlasphemy curses overrides AGs curse on hit if you have 2x curse limit. With 3x limit AG would still be able to apply its own curse.

Problem with flame totem is that it deals fire damage. This will mess up EE and Flame Totem would actually boost enemies fire res by +25%. Other than that I like the rework and it was much needed. Could work with pure Ice Golems or other physical minions, though :)

To be honest the "recipe" is a lot less consistent than the boots crafting method because of all the extra mods that Elder items can roll. I also don't think the system where you use Pristine + Dense fossils together to cancel out their life/ES mods is worth it - the costs are prohibitive. This craft works by taking advantage of how cheap Bound and Scorched fossils are to spam them until you get the right combination of mods.

Crafting instructions:
1. Get iLvl 84 ELDER Hubris Circlet (~15c)
(Optional) Buy this with the enchantment you want on it first, or use an Elder Bone Helmet - these bases will be significantly more expensive because of their rarity
2. Get 2-socket Resonators (~1c each)
3. Get these fossils: Bound (more minion/aura mods), Scorched (more fire/less cold mods) (0.5c each)
4. Spam until you get the following mods
- Socketed Gems are supported by Level X Minion Damage
- Socketed Gems are supported by Level X Burning Damage (NOTE: not Immolate - not useful for this build)
- (Preferably) Socketed Gems are supported by Level X Minion Life
Other useful mods that have a high chance of rolling:
- Nearby Enemies have -9% to Fire Resistance
- +X% to Fire Resistance
- +X to Level of Socketed Minion Gems
- X% reduced Mana Reserved
5. If you're lucky you'll have rolled an Energy Shield mod, if not you may have an open prefix to craft one.

The "Reduced Mana Reserved" mod is particularly interesting because at 5% you can drop the two 4% Reduced Mana Reserved nodes next to Sovereignty from the tree and take Aura Effect to get to it instead, saving one point and giving Discipline a slight buff.

My mistake about the Flame Totem rework. I wasn't suggesting it as a self-cast option. I always assumed they were what the Tukohama Vanguards summoned, but now I realise they use Scorching Ray totems, so the rework shouldn't have any effect on this build.
Последняя редакция: JimmyRuzzle. Время: 9 февр. 2019 г., 0:52:14
I really like flame golems but haven't been able to play one this league. How would this do as a league starter?
"
mika2salo написал:
"

Wow, you have done the seemingly impossible! I have got about 3x Harmonies, 5x Eminences and hundred Clayshapers as drops myself in all of my leagues. I was pretty sure that doing Golemancer was next to impossible in SSF, but you are doing it with good gear :D

For upgrades on SSF, you can do next :
- You have some legacy Harmonies with 15% cooldown recovery. If you get enough Divine Orbs, you can reroll them to be at least 30% as new range is 30-45%
- If you go for Necro at some point, you can try adding Spectres with Golems. They are excellent add-on and their helmet is fairly cheap to self craft.
- If you use both Ice and Lightning Golems, you can put them in blind support gloves with "Ball Lightning -> GMP -> Ice Golem -> Light Golem". This lets you and 2x of your Golems to apply blind to enemies

Overall looks very solid build. Gz on managing such a feat in SSF and I hope you get to still improve the build :)

Thanks for the reply! I some how missed the patch notes where Harmonies got buffed, I'll divine them tomorrow!

Right now I run 6 flame golems, 1 ice, 1 stone, 1 chaos for maps with the Golem neck. For bosses I switch to DW shapers and go with my +1 curse sidbreath and Ball Lightning Flammability and Ele Weakness. Dual curse feels a bit overkill and I might drop it for a more defensive amulet or for Presence of Chayula if I end up going hybrid.
"
To be honest the "recipe" is a lot less consistent than the boots crafting method because of all the extra mods that Elder items can roll. I also don't think the system where you use Pristine + Dense fossils together to cancel out their life/ES mods is worth it - the costs are prohibitive. This craft works by taking advantage of how cheap Bound and Scorched fossils are to spam them until you get the right combination of mods.

Crafting instructions:
1. Get iLvl 84 ELDER Hubris Circlet (~15c)
(Optional) Buy this with the enchantment you want on it first, or use an Elder Bone Helmet - these bases will be significantly more expensive because of their rarity
2. Get 2-socket Resonators (~1c each)
3. Get these fossils: Bound (more minion/aura mods), Scorched (more fire/less cold mods) (0.5c each)
4. Spam until you get the following mods
- Socketed Gems are supported by Level X Minion Damage
- Socketed Gems are supported by Level X Burning Damage (NOTE: not Immolate - not useful for this build)
- (Preferably) Socketed Gems are supported by Level X Minion Life
Other useful mods that have a high chance of rolling:
- Nearby Enemies have -9% to Fire Resistance
- +X% to Fire Resistance
- +X to Level of Socketed Minion Gems
- X% reduced Mana Reserved
5. If you're lucky you'll have rolled an Energy Shield mod, if not you may have an open prefix to craft one.

The "Reduced Mana Reserved" mod is particularly interesting because at 5% you can drop the two 4% Reduced Mana Reserved nodes next to Sovereignty from the tree and take Aura Effect to get to it instead, saving one point and giving Discipline a slight buff.

My mistake about the Flame Totem rework. I wasn't suggesting it as a self-cast option. I always assumed they were what the Tukohama Vanguards summoned, but now I realise they use Scorching Ray totems, so the rework shouldn't have any effect on this build.

Thanks for the crafting guide, added it to main guide straight away! I will reformat if later with item-links, but it's very good already \o/

Yep, reduced mana is pretty useful if it's not eating away more useful lines.

Ok, didn't understand that you meant the SR totems. They should stay the same.

"
I really like flame golems but haven't been able to play one this league. How would this do as a league starter?

Hey :)

Build starts with Spectres, which are very cheap to play. You can use Specters + Zombies for easy mapping up to T13+ maps with gear worth less than 20c.

Summoning multiple Golems costs lot more, but Anima Stone, Primordial Might and Skin of the Loyal can be bought later. Specters mean that you don't have to rush for Golems straight away.

Other option is to use Primordial Chain for leveling and drop Specters. This works also very well but requires additional costs near T13+ maps.

"
Thanks for the reply! I some how missed the patch notes where Harmonies got buffed, I'll divine them tomorrow!

Right now I run 6 flame golems, 1 ice, 1 stone, 1 chaos for maps with the Golem neck. For bosses I switch to DW shapers and go with my +1 curse sidbreath and Ball Lightning Flammability and Ele Weakness. Dual curse feels a bit overkill and I might drop it for a more defensive amulet or for Presence of Chayula if I end up going hybrid.

Hi :)

Your Harmonies look now lot better.

Temporal Chains with very high effectiveness is one of the best defenses in the game. Elemental Weakness scales extremely well with Enhance paired to Temp Chains and with huge curse range can make 1-handed play-style very relaxing. However both setup works, however I can recommend testing dual-curse blasphemy setup if you haven't already ;)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация