[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Sure, different gem setup tho. No Elemental Equilibrium required unless you convert all their physical damage to elemental with Triad Grip.
"
mika2salo написал:

Gz! How many fossils did it take? I bought lvl 85 wand in standard and spammed about 300-400 alts on it and got maybe one +1 level mod. It seems to have all wand mods + 3 useful mods that makes crafting one pretty hard and expensive.

Let's just say I was extremely lucky lol, I would suggest going straight to bound fossils instead of alt or chaos spamming the wands, I also used Shuddering but not sure if that's a good idea since it removes the hybrid mana/minion dmg roll.
Magna Eclipsis gives us:
+1494-1727 Armour (in fact: twice that much)
+96-120 Evasion (x2)
+120 ES (x2)
+80-110 Max Life
+2 level of Socketed Gems
25% block chance
Barier of 1000 agains elemental damage

If we put our Discipline Aura in +2 Socket of this shield we get some more ES.

We need 159 STR to use it.

No spell-block, additional %phys reduction is minimal. Max possible ES is lower then you can get on decent spirit-shield. It lacks ele-resistance too. And - the biggest turn-off is the requirement of 159 STR.

Conclusion:
Is it worth using? I think not.
Is Triad Grip a viable option for this build?
Can The Anima Stone give +2 max golem with 3 primordial items OR it can be more then 2? For example i will have 6 primordial items then Anima will give me +3 max golems? does it work like that?
Any new crafting recepis?
Is my +1 Specters boots crafting tutorial still valid?

I'm looking into:
1) Wand fossil-crafting (poeDB not updated to simulate minion wand-crafting)
2) Shield fossil-crafting (Shaper, maybe Corroded+Prismatic?, maybe add Metallic)
"
Mikizzek написал:
Can The Anima Stone give +2 max golem with 3 primordial items OR it can be more then 2? For example i will have 6 primordial items then Anima will give me +3 max golems? does it work like that?

Nope. It gives +1 and another +2 (to 2 total) golems if conditions met.
"
duabijitelur написал:
ice golem also can be used instead of flame golem right?

"
Sure, different gem setup tho. No Elemental Equilibrium required unless you convert all their physical damage to elemental with Triad Grip.

"
Is Triad Grip a viable option for this build?

Hey :)

You can modify the build for Ice Golems if you want. It's would however be easier to check my "Burning Army" build thread which already uses Ice Golems with Triad Grip gloves. It has very good DPS and you can use it as a base for your if you want.

The build is not really for beginners, but if you have some experience you can make it work pretty easily.

https://tinyurl.com/y46dex7p

"
Let's just say I was extremely lucky lol, I would suggest going straight to bound fossils instead of alt or chaos spamming the wands, I also used Shuddering but not sure if that's a good idea since it removes the hybrid mana/minion dmg roll.

Hello :)

Ok, thanks for the tip! I will try crafting it later if I get more currency.

"
Magna Eclipsis gives us:
+1494-1727 Armour (in fact: twice that much)
+96-120 Evasion (x2)
+120 ES (x2)
+80-110 Max Life
+2 level of Socketed Gems
25% block chance
Barier of 1000 agains elemental damage

If we put our Discipline Aura in +2 Socket of this shield we get some more ES.

We need 159 STR to use it.

No spell-block, additional %phys reduction is minimal. Max possible ES is lower then you can get on decent spirit-shield. It lacks ele-resistance too. And - the biggest turn-off is the requirement of 159 STR.

Conclusion:
Is it worth using? I think not.

Hi :)

Yep, I also checked the stats and it's doesn't benefit build that much. It's could be used as alternative shield, but rare shield with good stats is just stronger.

"

"
Nope. It gives +1 and another +2 (to 2 total) golems if conditions met.

Hey :)

It's capped to 2x extra Golems from Anima. You can raise total number with Primordial Chain, Clayshapers, Elementalists Ascendancy and Golem Commander.

"

Any new crafting recepis?
Is my +1 Specters boots crafting tutorial still valid?

I'm looking into:
1) Wand fossil-crafting (poeDB not updated to simulate minion wand-crafting)
2) Shield fossil-crafting (Shaper, maybe Corroded+Prismatic?, maybe add Metallic)

Hello :)

Tried wand crafting with alt spam, but got very weak results. I will have to wait for a way to craft it with better results. Fossils seem like good way, but need more specifications about what fossils to use.

Shield crafting seems like very good idea. I will try it later and try to add it to the guide.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
"
mika2salo написал:

Leveling part is most tedious while doing summoner build. At start minions are weak and good Necro gear is hard to find. Also spell damage is low as most points go towards buffing minions or stacking defenses.

Alternative tips on leveling - first of all watch Zizaran video on speed runs.
Then, assuming you are starting new league:

1. Mule Onlsught with Scion and start new Witch char
from this point you will grab all Spell and Lightning and Brand passive points next witch.
2. Grab Explosive trap
3. Grab Frost Bomb, link with Onslaught
4. Grab Storm Brand, link with Onslaught and added lightning
5. Grab Herald of Thunder and Zealotry

... run-run-run... until you grab +1 golem from tree, 2 clayshapers and 4 link for golems. It will happen around lvl 40-45. Equip Zealotry and Skitter Bots. Take flameability link to curse on hit with brand, take Elemental Equilibrium.

From here golems do enough dps to carry you to maps. Respec spell/brnad passives (you will have enough respec points from quests). If you are Ele - take fisrt two accendancies to give you even more golems.
Последняя редакция: c__rat. Время: 11 сент. 2019 г., 18:42:25
Hi,

which body armour should we use after the vis mortis nerf?
is skin of the loyal still viable?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация