[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Pledge of Hands good for Necro?
-1 golem for a necromancer reduces damage by a lot?
Can i use Storm Burst instead of Winter Orb?
Hello, do you still use Bones of Ullr? That seems bit wasteful for just +1 level to your spectres after changes, but im not sure if any unique boots would be better. Also, what enchantment for boots is the best here, and is running one gem with hinder and taunt chance + some good other 2 stats worth it?
"
tipicozzy написал:

Probably, the idea is to proc Elemental Equilibrium, so you should be fine so long as you don't do any fire damage.
hello all. i have very important question:

cast time Magma Ball - 0,33 s

recharge charge "Magma Ball" start after cast or instantly with cast?
I recommend a enduring eternal mana flask of ###

//

https://imgur.com/RBOHtGH

I don't know why use empower support.

DPS = fire penetration?
LIFE = empower?
Последняя редакция: sugheld. Время: 14 сент. 2019 г., 9:52:20
"
kami_koi написал:
Hey ! <3
Due of my unluckiest start on this league, (still havent loot an exalted orb yet T_T), i went totally different than your build suggested it :

i d'like to know what do you think about : Skitterbots and Holy Relics ?

i went far away with :

Am playing with triple curse too, to get enough damage, i think am very nearish about defenitely wasting my char XDDDDDDDDDDD

Hope you'll undertsand my sentences ;DDDD

** EDIT : (ok i just swapped for chayula cause dropped something...) **

Hello :)

I'm going to start testing Skitterbots next week when I get back from my travel. Have hear good things about them so far, so they may be good addition to Golemancer skills.

Holy Relic seems like waste of gem socket as minions don't really need more regen past what build already offers. Maybe it's useful while leveling for keeping zombies alive. It also requires char to hit the enemy, which is not what we want to be doing outside of triggering EE in boss / rare fight.

You sure have been creative, setup looks pretty good ^^

"
Pledge of Hands good for Necro?
-1 golem for a necromancer reduces damage by a lot?

Hi :)

Pledge is very much dependant on amount of Golems and number of projectiles they can spam as the damage comes from overlapping effect. Losing 2x Golems from Elementalists Ascendancy drops DPS quite a bit, but it could still work as with Elementalist boss kill time is only few seconds. Adding second to that should not matter much.

Can't really tell by using PoB as the damage data there is not very useful. Best way would be to test in game and then swap to Elementalist if Necro doesn't work as the swap would cost only few dozen regret orbs and one labyrinth run.

"

"
Probably, the idea is to proc Elemental Equilibrium, so you should be fine so long as you don't do any fire damage.

Hey :)

Yep, Storm Burst works well. It now works much better than it used to before its remake. Now it instantly adds storm area on the cursor triggering EE on medium area. However it has no auto-target or long duration that Winter Orb has.

"
Hello, do you still use Bones of Ullr? That seems bit wasteful for just +1 level to your spectres after changes, but im not sure if any unique boots would be better. Also, what enchantment for boots is the best here, and is running one gem with hinder and taunt chance + some good other 2 stats worth it?

Hello :)

Bones of Ullr are pretty nice as you get +1 Spec from the gem one level earlier this way. +1 level is also quite big DPS & HP boost for the Specs. However they are not as important as they used to, and other boots can be used in their place. I have not honesty really even checked boot enchantments in a while as they seem very weak even at best. The one that adds movement speed if you have not been hit in a while seems nice.

"
hello all. i have very important question:

cast time Magma Ball - 0,33 s

recharge charge "Magma Ball" start after cast or instantly with cast?

Hey :)

As I understant, Golems have 3x charges max for Orb. The next charge should start instantly after they spend earlier one, even if the cast animation takes longer time. The cast is also for once cast, and does not have repeat time yet. With echo its roughly 2x 0.33 s and with Pledge + Echo 4x 0.33 s.

"
I recommend a enduring eternal mana flask of ###

//

https://imgur.com/RBOHtGH

I don't know why use empower support.

DPS = fire penetration?
LIFE = empower?

Hi :)

Empower is used for bost DPS and HP boost for Golems.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Summon_Flame_Golem

At the bottom part of the site you can find table about Flame Golems monster level stats. Empower raises their monster level and each level is roughly 10% more DPS and HP, so lvl 4 Empower in skin of the loyal gives 40% base DPS and HP.

Thanks for the flask recommendation! The flasks slots are pretty flexible in the build as it's not really dependent on the flasks. Mana flask is used only for no regen maps to gie few dozen mana for Winter Orb and Phase Run, so about any flask should work.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 14 сент. 2019 г., 13:09:17
A small off topic rant but summoner gear seems ridiculous expensive on blight. It really feels like that if i ever manage to outfit this character, i probably will have used like a mirror in buying gear. Maybe i picked the wrong build for this league. Hope the prices drop at some point, since i'm like 80 and still using random crap i found while leveling.
mika2salo, thx bro! glgl
Whats the best gem combo for a 2R,2G,2B Skin of the loyal?

flame golem, empower 3, minion damage, spell echo, slower projectiles and gmp?

ty

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация