[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Hello!

I played this build a year ago and got back into it in this league. Loving it so far <3.

Just saw your elementalist version with all that phys reduction and ES regen. It looks really nice. I really want to do that.

Not sure if I should invest more into necro or start saving for elementalist reroll.

Do you think it is worth to start saving money for it?
"
mika2salo написал:

Hey :)

The Golems don't get extra chance to cause status effects, but they will cause them in critical hits. They however have 5% base crit, so they rarely crit. With Power charges from vics charity, they reach about 35% crit chance, so you will start to see effects more often. As Elementalist your own damage can cause freeze / igite / shock or all of them at once, and if you have right rotation in effect order your winber orb will cause enemies to have all elemental status effect on them at once.

Elementalist is tankier, but nees still caution. 30-40% physical reduction from Chaos Golem and massive regen from Stone Golem makes you much more resistance against 1-hit kills. However as you have 0% block chance if you run in large pack, you take all the hits and die from consecutive damage.

hey mika, ABOUT THE EXPERIMENTAL ICE GOLEM BUILD (4 ice, 4 flame, 1 chaos, 1 stone)

1. do you have any unique flask recommendations/flask recommendations for the ice golem experimental build im going for now?
(idea: instant life flask (or maybe blood of karui), experimenter's quicksilver flask of adrenaline, "the overflowing chalice" or "the sorrow of the divine"?, kiara's determination, rumi's concoction granite flask)
maybe even basalt/jade flask?

2. also is there any point in keeping temporal chains when you have aspect of spider (since it hinders, or a hinder abyss jewel with blind/taunt, if thats possible)? especially without enhance eventually.

3. is it normal to have under 100 mana in the end because of auras/curseauras so i cant respawn my golems for extra damage from primordial harmony?

4. does the helmet have to be immolate, concentrated effected, minion damage? for maximum damage? or is there something i can change out for something else? like an alternative so i can check more helmets out?

5. does phase run still matter with taunt+blind abyss jewel / hinder from aspect ? i use a quicksilver flask of adrenaline for the speed and hate that all my gear just needs dex for the phase run to reach maxlevel or 21 (159 dex). shouldn't i get flame dash or frost blink or whatever? any idea?

hope you can reply today, i really need to know^^
Последняя редакция: FamousAzzkicker. Время: 5 июля 2020 г., 11:04:29
"
Asian_Camgirl написал:
"
Both cases are however viable only with legacy Vis Mortis as the new roll is not worth using over Skin
Thanks for the reply. I am using the goatmen spectres, but I am currently playing on harvest, so I don't see a way to get a legacy vis mortis. Guess I just stick with a skin of the loyal?

Hello :)

Yep, without access to legacy Vis Mortis skin of the Loyal is definitely better. Once league ends, you can however min-max the setup by getting legacy Vis in standard.

It's worth raising Spectres level enough to get 4th Spectre, but after that it requires huge amount of investment to reach 5th one. You can get 4th spec by using either +1 - +3 to socketed minion level helmet or wand with +1 to spells or minion gems.

"
Hello!

I played this build a year ago and got back into it in this league. Loving it so far <3.

Just saw your elementalist version with all that phys reduction and ES regen. It looks really nice. I really want to do that.

Not sure if I should invest more into necro or start saving for elementalist reroll.

Do you think it is worth to start saving money for it?

Hey and welcome back! :)

Elementalist pretty much requires primordial jewels, Primordial Chain and helmet with at least 2x damage supports to get going. After that you can add item and skills as you get more currency.

if you are very low on currency or just starting league, I would start as Necro and level up using it. The after you can buy core items swap for Elementalist for one labyrinth run and few dozen regrets.

I can definitely recommend the experimental Elementalist setup. I will soon start to create PoB for the setup with more generic items. I'm still not sure if I should add Aspect of Spider with dual curses for basic setup as it increases builds cost a lot. Dual curse with Enhance is pretty easy to get and has been used for all earlier variants, so it might be the way to go.

"
hey mika, ABOUT THE EXPERIMENTAL ICE GOLEM BUILD (4 ice, 4 flame, 1 chaos, 1 stone)

1. do you have any unique flask recommendations/flask recommendations for the ice golem experimental build im going for now?
(idea: instant life flask (or maybe blood of karui), experimenter's quicksilver flask of adrenaline, "the overflowing chalice" or "the sorrow of the divine"?, kiara's determination, rumi's concoction granite flask)
maybe even basalt/jade flask?

2. also is there any point in keeping temporal chains when you have aspect of spider (since it hinders, or a hinder abyss jewel with blind/taunt, if thats possible)? especially without enhance eventually.

3. is it normal to have under 100 mana in the end because of auras/curseauras so i cant respawn my golems for extra damage from primordial harmony?

4. does the helmet have to be immolate, concentrated effected, minion damage? for maximum damage? or is there something i can change out for something else? like an alternative so i can check more helmets out?

5. does phase run still matter with taunt+blind abyss jewel / hinder from aspect ? i use a quicksilver flask of adrenaline for the speed and hate that all my gear just needs dex for the phase run to reach maxlevel or 21 (159 dex). shouldn't i get flame dash or frost blink or whatever? any idea?

hope you can reply today, i really need to know^^

Hey :)

1) I have not really worked on flasks yet.
- Armor and evasion flaks are definitely worth getting.
- Rumi's is decent, but only 20/10 block chance seems too low to invest into.
- You definitely need instant life flasks as you don't have any HP regen. Maybe one with remove bleeding if you don't have "Death's Door" boots yet. Else with poison remove.
- Everflowing chalice with Basalt flasks seems like very good combination to survive dangerous fights
- Maybe 1-2x instant life flask (poison and maybe bleed immune), 1x slow mana flask (curse immunity for TC maps), 1x basalt and 1x jade flask could work

2) Good point that hinder from jewel and Aspect of Spider are both hinder effect. Gem with taunt and blind for minions seems much better choice if Aspect is already added to the setup.

Temporal Chains should have it's own slow effect and seems to stack with Hinder. Hinder should only slow movement speed, while Temp Chains slows also attack speed.

I guess one way would be to drop Aspect and run dual curse Ele Weakness + Temp Chains with Enhance and let Flame Golems Hinder with Abyssal jewel.

I will test different setups next week.

3) It's very normal and I have just 17 mana open with Aspect, dual-curse and Discipline. It is however enough to activate both Phase Run and Winter Orb.

The golem summoning buff is not really worth it as Golems take some time to cast, then it needs time to acquire the target and start attacking. After this time the added damage is pretty much lost.

4) Active damage supports in helmet for Ice / Stone Golems are :
- Conc effect
- Minion damage
- Immolate
- Socketed gems deal 30% more elemental damage
- +1 - +3 to socketed minion gem levels

Any combination of three of these should be enough to provide big damage boost to them.

It's also possible to put Ice / Stone Golems in 1-handed melee weapon with enough damage support (melee damage, multistrike, etc) but they are very expensive and usually result only in 6-link.

You can also swap Flame and Ice Golems from helmet <-> armor and see how it changes their DPS. Good thing is that both Golems use same supports from helmet and you can tweak both Golems numbers to work for your needs.

5) Phase Run adds aggro reduction and ability to run through enemies. The aggro reduction with all slowing effects means that mobs usually notice you when they are about to die. I would certainly keeps it as if adds defense even with taunt / blind.

You don't really need any level to Phase Run. Levels only add more movement speed to it, so you can just keep it at lvl 1-5.

I will keeps on working with experimental Elemenetalist with Ice Golems next week. You can expect more news and videos soon ;)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 5 июля 2020 г., 13:25:53
Hello, just started the build and i'm confused by something :

"
Resistances

40% base
16% skill-tree
16-20% from Jewels (2x Jewels with "Minions have +8-10% to all Elemental Resistances")

So "Indomitable Army" gives 15% all elem resist + the little node next to it giving 8% = 23% elem resistances

+ 2 jewel that gives 15% all elem each = 53%

53% + 40% base = 93%, isnt it overkill ?

The other node next to Indomitable army gives 8% additional phys damage reduction instead, would it be a best option ?

I know i may be nitpicking but i just want to know if there's some kind of logic i'm not getting :)
Последняя редакция: Maldice. Время: 5 июля 2020 г., 20:20:56
"
mika2salo написал:

You are welcome to stay in the guild for months, as I usually only remove inactive members after 4 month afk time. If you are removed, you are welcome to PM me if you become active again and you will always have a slot in the guild waiting.

I wish to maybe hear from you again and deeply thank you for excellent participating in the thread. I hope you all the best and wish that you keep finding excitement and happiness in life! ^^

Thank you for your kind words Mika. I don't expect I will spend a lot of time checking the thread but I will pop in every so often to see how everyone is getting on and to catch-up on the posts to see if anyone has come up with something new and cool to try.

Hope you stay well and all the best :)
"
Maldice написал:
Hello, just started the build and i'm confused by something :

"
Resistances

40% base
16% skill-tree
16-20% from Jewels (2x Jewels with "Minions have +8-10% to all Elemental Resistances")

So "Indomitable Army" gives 15% all elem resist + the little node next to it giving 8% = 23% elem resistances

+ 2 jewel that gives 15% all elem each = 53%

53% + 40% base = 93%, isnt it overkill ?

The other node next to Indomitable army gives 8% additional phys damage reduction instead, would it be a best option ?

I know i may be nitpicking but i just want to know if there's some kind of logic i'm not getting :)

Sorry, those jewel numbers were left from long time ago. I fixed the line to current elemental resistances (41%) from the tree. Minions get so much resistances from skill-tree and Ascendnacy if you go with Commander of Darkness that there is no more reason to use rare jewels to cap their resistances.

If you dont use Commander of Darkness, Golems require 35% elemental resistaces to be capped. This requires all elemental resistances nodes near Grave Intentions and Indomitable army.

"
Thank you for your kind words Mika. I don't expect I will spend a lot of time checking the thread but I will pop in every so often to see how everyone is getting on and to catch-up on the posts to see if anyone has come up with something new and cool to try.

Hope you stay well and all the best :)

Hi and thanks for support! :)

It can be nice to read the thread sometimes and see what variants are popping up with players. There seems to be quite a lot of older Golemancers that follow the thread even though they play less.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
I played summoner for the first time this league and chose to be a hipster and go flame golems. I gotta say I had so much fun and I am really happy with how I handled the build, so I decided to share it and maybe help others find inspiration with it. My pob shows 500k dps (realistically more) per flame golem on their magma balls, at 6 flame golems permanently up, 8 golems total (1 stone, 1 chaos). I did all content with it as well (uber atziri, uber elder, sirus a8, oshabi, some trouble with mastermind when I wasn't fully geared and me not knowing the fight well enough but 100% doable comfortably by anyone who knows the fight)

POB: https://pastebin.com/EPxPXAea

A few things that are not shown in pob:

1. timeless jewel is there to give me divine flesh, i am at 85% chaos res. and all others resistances are maxed (the small nodes are also modified by the timeless jewel). I am at 5k health but I feel like a freakin juggernaut.

2. I summon 2 specters from act 2 (carnage chieftains) and as they're linked with blood magic, they will spam their cry and give my minions frenzy charges continously, my minions are 95% of the time at 3 frenzies

3. Grave Intentions notable rly important for synergy with renewal; as long as my minions have ES, they're considered at full life and will have 30% chance to deal double dmg (as I have 3 renewal notables on the cluster jewels). They never lose their entire ES pool

4. Animate guardian is pimped with kingmaker, garb of the ephemeral, helmet with -9 fire res to nearby enemies, southbound gloves, and victario's boots. He never died/not even scratched at the big bosses. That being said, never take your animate guardian in hogm and I also learned from experience that acid caverns bosses can also be troublesome (i never check map mods because of how strong the build is and opened a corrupted acid caverns map - the bosses took my AG health to half before I realized what happened and portaled out)

Conclusion: the build is fast AF, super-tanky (i took a shaper slam in the face no problem), reflect immune, can afk tier1-3 blight maps with no towers, does not care about map mods (no regen. is annoying but build is strong enough to let you rush to the boss or walk around slowly so you wont get hit), can do endgame content easily, relaxed playstyle, I haven't tested it in delve but from what I can tell you should be able to go at least 400-500 comfortably
Последняя редакция: medwannabe. Время: 15 июля 2020 г., 18:56:50
I can't seem to find anywhere an answer to this...

Which version has more dps?

Pledge of hands or

Clayshaper + Victario shield?

Also what do you think about going CI plus Incandescent heart?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
"
medwannabe написал:
I played summoner for the first time this league and chose to be a hipster and go flame golems. I gotta say I had so much fun and I am really happy with how I handled the build, so I decided to share it and maybe help others find inspiration with it. My pob shows 500k dps (realistically more) per flame golem on their magma balls, at 6 flame golems permanently up, 8 golems total (1 stone, 1 chaos). I did all content with it as well (uber atziri, uber elder, sirus a8, oshabi, some trouble with mastermind when I wasn't fully geared and me not knowing the fight well enough but 100% doable comfortably by anyone who knows the fight)

POB: https://pastebin.com/EPxPXAea

A few things that are not shown in pob:

1. timeless jewel is there to give me divine flesh, i am at 85% chaos res. and all others resistances are maxed (the small nodes are also modified by the timeless jewel). I am at 5k health but I feel like a freakin juggernaut.

2. I summon 2 specters from act 2 (carnage chieftains) and as they're linked with blood magic, they will spam their cry and give my minions frenzy charges continously, my minions are 95% of the time at 3 frenzies

3. Grave Intentions notable rly important for synergy with renewal; as long as my minions have ES, they're considered at full life and will have 30% chance to deal double dmg (as I have 3 renewal notables on the cluster jewels). They never lose their entire ES pool

4. Animate guardian is pimped with kingmaker, garb of the ephemeral, helmet with -9 fire res to nearby enemies, southbound gloves, and victario's boots. He never died/not even scratched at the big bosses. That being said, never take your animate guardian in hogm and I also learned from experience that acid caverns bosses can also be troublesome (i never check map mods because of how strong the build is and opened a corrupted acid caverns map - the bosses took my AG health to half before I realized what happened and portaled out)

Conclusion: the build is fast AF, super-tanky (i took a shaper slam in the face no problem), reflect immune, can afk tier1-3 blight maps with no towers, does not care about map mods (no regen. is annoying but build is strong enough to let you rush to the boss or walk around slowly so you wont get hit), can do endgame content easily, relaxed playstyle, I haven't tested it in delve but from what I can tell you should be able to go at least 400-500 comfortably

Setup seems pretty solid. The damage double mechanic seems very effective and I will try it out when I get some currency to spend.

Have you tried using 1-2x Carnage Chieftains and 1x power charge chieftains? Power charges can boost Golems damage very high with frenzy charges.

Animate Guardian seems very nicely geared also. Garb of the ephemeral costs multiple exalts in standard, so it has very expensive gear on it.

Overall very interesting take on Flame Golems!

"
I can't seem to find anywhere an answer to this...

Which version has more dps?

Pledge of hands or

Clayshaper + Victario shield?

Also what do you think about going CI plus Incandescent heart?

If you are new to the build, Necromancer is best starting ascendancy. It has nice balance between with defense, clear-speed and boss killing.

If you want most DPS, I would propable test out the new experimental setup using Elementalist. Pledge was changed some time ago, and it's damage does not go as high as it used to. Clayshaper + Victario's seems like the way to go.

Mixing Flame Golems and Ice / Stone Golems seems to work better when using Elementalist. You get pretty good ES regen, physical damage reduction and higher boss kill damage than with just Pledge.

My friend is doing CI version Elementalist of Flame Golems with Ice Golems. Hes using Shav's Wrappings for the chaos resistance, or you can probaly use Incandescent heart if you can raise Chaos res to +50% or more.

Hes player name is "Timdark" and char name "Shakaku"

Here's also my own experimental Elementalist Flame Golems with Ice Golems PoB : https://pastebin.com/Apn1kEPZ
"
Have you tried using 1-2x Carnage Chieftains and 1x power charge chieftains? Power charges can boost Golems damage very high with frenzy charges.

sorry for the late reply i'm done with the league and kinda forgot about posting in this thread; i actually made some changes to the build, got more specters to include power charges as well (now i got 2 specters giving frenzies, 2 specters giving power charges), some small tree changes for some extra life and +1 specters, i also had to remove controlled destruction and replace it with elemental focus as a consequence of getting some crit on the golems; i also got 1 vicious bite notable on a cluster jewel and modified my pob with the animate guardian offensive bonuses so i can see the real dps with crit (added the stats on my helm); end result is 6 flame golems, each with 700k dps

https://pastebin.com/Q71Sfh2Z

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация