[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
mika2salo написал:

The firewall spell look interesting as it adds damage to minions that shoot behind it. Could be worth testing with Solar Guards + Flame GOlems if the damage is at least 10% to total damage.

Yes, Flame Wall does look like it might be an interesting mechanic to try and add into a flame golem setup, especially if you have spectres that can benefit from it too. Have to wait and see if it's worth using.

"
mika2salo написал:

Elementalist will get new Flame Golem + Ice Golems setup officially, but Necromancer should be staying close to what it currencly is.

I've never ran ice golems so that might be interesting to try. I guess Redemption sentries would be the go to spectre to combo with them assuming the build doesn't use a Primordial Chain. Well, unless Redemption Sentries get dumpstered in the patch notes of course!

I'm expecting Bone Offering in combination with Necro to see some kind of balance change as it seems in concert with glancing blows on the tree it's too easy to cap block / spell block. Hopefully Mistress doesn't get destroyed but I guess we'll have to see.

I'm considering starting SSF which would mean no golems but I can still play around with Spectres. The currency grind of the past few leagues have ground me down quite a bit and the idea of not having to worry about that aspect is quite appealing. On the downside getting a useable 6-link becomes way more RNG reliant and I don't know how much I would enjoy throwing fuses into something all league. Pro's and Con's both ways I suppose. I guess I will wait for patch notes and see if any builds jump out to me and whether I could actually attempt them in SSF or whether I should just stick to trade league.

I hope you are having a nice weekend Mika. All the best.
Последняя редакция: DrHarvey12. Время: 6 сент. 2020 г., 15:43:58
Flamies for life <3
"
DrHarvey12 написал:
"
mika2salo написал:

The firewall spell look interesting as it adds damage to minions that shoot behind it. Could be worth testing with Solar Guards + Flame GOlems if the damage is at least 10% to total damage.

Yes, Flame Wall does look like it might be an interesting mechanic to try and add into a flame golem setup, especially if you have spectres that can benefit from it too. Have to wait and see if it's worth using.

"
mika2salo написал:

Elementalist will get new Flame Golem + Ice Golems setup officially, but Necromancer should be staying close to what it currencly is.

I've never ran ice golems so that might be interesting to try. I guess Redemption sentries would be the go to spectre to combo with them assuming the build doesn't use a Primordial Chain. Well, unless Redemption Sentries get dumpstered in the patch notes of course!

I'm expecting Bone Offering in combination with Necro to see some kind of balance change as it seems in concert with glancing blows on the tree it's too easy to cap block / spell block. Hopefully Mistress doesn't get destroyed but I guess we'll have to see.

I'm considering starting SSF which would mean no golems but I can still play around with Spectres. The currency grind of the past few leagues have ground me down quite a bit and the idea of not having to worry about that aspect is quite appealing. On the downside getting a useable 6-link becomes way more RNG reliant and I don't know how much I would enjoy throwing fuses into something all league. Pro's and Con's both ways I suppose. I guess I will wait for patch notes and see if any builds jump out to me and whether I could actually attempt them in SSF or whether I should just stick to trade league.

I hope you are having a nice weekend Mika. All the best.

Hey :)

Yep, I sure hope that some Specter can benefit from new spells. It's always nice to test and add new stuff to the build.

I will propably test Redemption sentries this league more closely if they are not nerfed. I had so much fun testing Goatman Fire-raisers that I did not really have time to test Sentries then.

I also hope that Bone Offering won't be nerfed as it has been nice bonus defense. However it if will be nerfed heavily, it's back to running Victario's Charity or Elementalist as main setup.

I know that pain of getting gear! It's slow and grindy, but I also like finding new ways to create basic setup each time. Especially finding great deals from trade early league for few chaos feels great. I guess SSF will be pretty easy with Specs, and it should be possible to grind Golemancer gear with divine cards now.

My weekend was very nice and I hope yours was too! ;)

"
Flamies for life <3

Hello :)

Thats for sure! Flamies for life <3
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Has the flame elemental golemancer build changed much? Ive been away about a year or so. Any links appreciated. Thanks!
"
Rebel816 написал:
Has the flame elemental golemancer build changed much? Ive been away about a year or so. Any links appreciated. Thanks!

Hello and welcome back! :)

The build is pretty similar to what it was year ago. There was however big buff to defense when GGG boosted Bone offering boost values to Necromancer. Default Necromancer setup still uses Flame Golems + Tukohama Vanguards + Animate Guardian as they good all around performance.

New stuff will come out this league when I'm updating Elementalist setup to use both Flame and Ice golems. Ice Golems add big defense buff, as they will taunt and blind enemies. They are always first to get close to enemies, which lowers aggro against character even more especially when Phase Run is up. Ice Golems also add more boss damage than what just Flame Golems can generate. Flame Golems are however best minions at clearing trash mobs as they have projectile attacks, AOE splash on attack and highly aggressive AI.

I hope the build still works great for you and that you will have fun league!
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
Thanks, Mika.
Its the only build ive ever tried that has worked consistently and allowed me to enjoy the game equally as consistently. Will the updates be reflected in the page one links? Id love your opinion on which you prefer.
Thanks again!
Последняя редакция: Rebel816. Время: 14 сент. 2020 г., 7:30:34
"
Rebel816 написал:
Thanks, Mika.
Its the only build ive ever tried that has worked consistently and allowed me to enjoy the game equally as consistently. Will the updates be reflected in the page one links? Id love your opinion on which you prefer.
Thanks again!

Great to hear that the build has worked for you ^^
I really hope you will like the new setup also!

I will add updated Elementalist under the alternative skill trees and overwrite the old one. I have new alpha skill-tree for Elementalist already done and I will try to write rest of the Elementalist part in few days. Necromancer seems like it will stay close to what it is.

Fire / Ice Golem Elementalist

PoB - https://pastebin.com/gqavyXJi

I added gear with mostly t2 rolls and 20/20 gems. The items are not very cheap to get, but are more to show at what kind of balance / numbers to get on each item.

If you want to add even more DPS / defense, you can add Aspect of Spider to some item and replace Enhance in curses with Enlighten.

I have played Necromancer for so many years that Elementalist feels very refreshing to play. The EHP is quite healthy with over 40% phys reduction and high ES regen. Setup feels tanker than Necro but lacks any form of evasion, so requires different playstyle to stay alive. I will most likely keep on opening my Atlas with Elementalist for a while.

Also I like that I can chance Flame Golems <-> Ice Golems ratio depending on situation. For endgame bosses I can go almost full Ice Golems if there are not lot of boss minions present.
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 14 сент. 2020 г., 12:42:43
Looking forward to leveling guide on elementalist (what places on tree should be taken by what level) Looks like a monster. :)
IT'S A BUFF

Finally \o/ /o/ \o\ <o/ \o> \o_

"
Looking forward to leveling guide on elementalist (what places on tree should be taken by what level) Looks like a monster. :)

Leveling is pretty much same as Necro. Run zombies and Specs until you get enough Golems out with Chain or Anima Stone. Then you can drop other minions.

Theres a lot of room to customize the Elementalist. I will be posting more about that later ;)

"
kami_koi написал:
IT'S A BUFF

Finally \o/ /o/ \o\ <o/ \o> \o_

/o/ \o\ Hi and YYYEESSSS!!!!! /o/ \o\
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 15 сент. 2020 г., 6:51:58

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация