[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

delete me
Последняя редакция: Dromidas. Время: 31 июля 2020 г., 17:37:19
Hes player name is "Timdark" and char name "Shakaku"

Actually your friend is using a rare ES chest.

Anyway what i think it's funny is a lot of people in your guild are not playing
flame golems.

They are all playing carrion / stone golems :)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
Been playing this build for a bit now and having a blast. I just ran my Uber lab today and picked this up on my helm.

Now I don't know what to do with it. Is it worth anything?
"
medwannabe написал:
"
Have you tried using 1-2x Carnage Chieftains and 1x power charge chieftains? Power charges can boost Golems damage very high with frenzy charges.

sorry for the late reply i'm done with the league and kinda forgot about posting in this thread; i actually made some changes to the build, got more specters to include power charges as well (now i got 2 specters giving frenzies, 2 specters giving power charges), some small tree changes for some extra life and +1 specters, i also had to remove controlled destruction and replace it with elemental focus as a consequence of getting some crit on the golems; i also got 1 vicious bite notable on a cluster jewel and modified my pob with the animate guardian offensive bonuses so i can see the real dps with crit (added the stats on my helm); end result is 6 flame golems, each with 700k dps

https://pastebin.com/Q71Sfh2Z

Hello :)

Changes look very solid. I'm saving currency myself to finally buy some cluster jewels and test them out. I'm sure they will give massive DPS increase if they are not nerfed for next league.

Once the DPS goes high enough, there's also room to add more defenses.

"
Hes player name is "Timdark" and char name "Shakaku"

Actually your friend is using a rare ES chest.

Anyway what i think it's funny is a lot of people in your guild are not playing
flame golems.

They are all playing carrion / stone golems :)

Hey :)

Ah, true. I have been checking hes setup, but he has propably done some changes recently.

All members in the guild have played Flame Golems at one point. Lot of the guild talk is about minions or Golems, so it's fair that everyone played it and can join it the talk. It probably won't be very interesting to read the guild chat if reader has no experience with minion builds.

Other Golems have very strong builds and setups, but all have the same limiting factor that is minion AI in the game. Minions will popably never be T1 clear speed builds thanks to AI, so the lazy playstyle and fast-but-not-fastest clearspeed connects all summoners ;)

"
Been playing this build for a bit now and having a blast. I just ran my Uber lab today and picked this up on my helm.

Now I don't know what to do with it. Is it worth anything?

Hi :)

Glad to hear you like the build!

You can swap Flame Golems for Ice Golems with "Added fire" support linked to them. This way you can have Tukohama / Ice Golems setup with very good DPS.

However Ice Golems already get tons of increased DPS from Harmonies, so adding 40% is not that much in total DPS. For Spectres 40% increase is significant.

The helmet has decent stats, so I would guess for maybe exalt.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Ok, so I have now reached level 87 and transitioned to elementalist and full golem setup with Primordial Chain, Clayshaper/Victarios. I was going back and forth between going with a mix of golem/spectre but I want to try full golem. Right now I have a total of 10 golems (+1 from Clayshaper, +1 from Golem Commander, +2 from Elementalist, +2 from Anima Stone, +3 from Primordial Chain). This frees up my 4-socket helm which used to be spectres. I'm trying to figure out what combination to use now. Should I do 8 Flame, 1 chaos, 1 stone? Or throw some amount of ice golems in there? Mika, I see your current character has a helm setup for Ice Golem and in your Experimental build you are using 4 Ice 4 Fire, 1 Chaos, 1 Stone.
Последняя редакция: etherel90. Время: 6 авг. 2020 г., 15:49:59
hi I just came back to this game and I have used the golem build before, but after I reset my passives to the current skill tree you have I can't use my items coz I lack of strength and dex, can you help me to figure out what to do?
I don't know how to post the chracter but it is the level 82 chracter in my profile, thanks
Hello,

Right now i am playing Elementalist ice golem variant, i want to ask if, is still worth getting, the "Golem Commander" anointment.

If yes, How should i go about modifying the tree.

If not, what will be the best anointment to go for?

Thank you!
Последняя редакция: inkmish. Время: 7 авг. 2020 г., 12:39:38
"
etherel90 написал:
Ok, so I have now reached level 87 and transitioned to elementalist and full golem setup with Primordial Chain, Clayshaper/Victarios. I was going back and forth between going with a mix of golem/spectre but I want to try full golem. Right now I have a total of 10 golems (+1 from Clayshaper, +1 from Golem Commander, +2 from Elementalist, +2 from Anima Stone, +3 from Primordial Chain). This frees up my 4-socket helm which used to be spectres. I'm trying to figure out what combination to use now. Should I do 8 Flame, 1 chaos, 1 stone? Or throw some amount of ice golems in there? Mika, I see your current character has a helm setup for Ice Golem and in your Experimental build you are using 4 Ice 4 Fire, 1 Chaos, 1 Stone.

I would add 4x Ice Golems with 4x Flame Golem as they both add defense with chance to blind / taunt and also increase DPS against bosses.

Best build in supports in helmet are :
- Minion damage
- Conc effect
- +1 - +3 to socketed minion gem level
- Immolate

Even lvl 2 socketed minion gem level beats Immolate, so it's worth getting as your Golems will also be lot tankier. Ofc best helmet would have all 4x support, but I have no idea how much that would cost...

For active gems in helmet I would use :
- Ice Golems
- Multistrike
- Melee damage / Empower
- Added fire

You can also run Stone Golems instead of Ice and test how they work for you.

Nice thing is that you can tweak number of Flame / Ice Golems depending on the fight. I usually run 4 / 4 / 1 / 1 mix, but for tougher endgame bosses I switch to 6-7 Ice Golems / 1-2 Flame Golems for ignite dmaage / 1x Stone / 1x Chaos

"
hi I just came back to this game and I have used the golem build before, but after I reset my passives to the current skill tree you have I can't use my items coz I lack of strength and dex, can you help me to figure out what to do?
I don't know how to post the chracter but it is the level 82 chracter in my profile, thanks

Hey:)

After you reset passive tree, you stop equipping the gear that has too high stat requirements. You have to remove the gear, respec enough points to equip first gear piece that gives additional str / dex and after that equip them in order for always stack more str / dex from gear for the highest requirement gear.

Hope this helps ;)

"
Hello,

Right now i am playing Elementalist ice golem variant, i want to ask if, is still worth getting, the "Golem Commander" anointment.

If yes, How should i go about modifying the tree.

If not, what will be the best anointment to go for?

Thank you!

Hi :)

Elementalist actually uses Golems buffs quite effectively, so it's certainly worth taking nodes leading to Golem Commander as they give you ES regen per sec and 2% of phys reduction which is pretty hard to find elsewhere.

If you anoint Golem Commander, you can take Whispers of Doom with 3x nodes and end up saving 3x nodes. You are however left with bit less life, resistances and buffs from Golems.

I think best nodes to anoint with Ice Golem variant are :
- Whispers of Doom (saves 3x nodes)
- Ravenous Horde (Adds both clear speed and damage)
- Any high ES / HP node if going for defense (Golem's blood, Discipline & training, etc)

Btw if you don't have Aspect of Spider activeted, you can switch Enligten to Enhance. Lvl 3 Enhance is pretty cheap and boosts curses very nicely ;)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 7 авг. 2020 г., 17:10:32
Hi Mika,

I do hope you are well :)

So I just watched the trailer for the new league and first impressions for me at least are that it's NOT really what I was hoping for at all!

I thought that with Harvest being a somewhat experimental league we would be going back to a more "traditional" lets fill the map with more monsters and have more loot pop out of stuff with maybe some kind of side area boss run type of thing once you have the requisite number of splinters. But this seems to be more along the lines of nothing extra in maps and an occasional side area to run.

It also seems to rely somewhat on a stealth mechanic at the start and I have NO idea how me as a minion build is supposed to accomplish anything in a stealthy fashion. Also a potential timed bit at the end forcing you to dash through small rooms and no doubt into a whole pack of mobs who will destroy you as you emerge from a doorway seems super rippy and then on top of that to lose any loot you got just seems really tilting!

Hopefully I am wrong and this is going to be better than my first impression of it but at this current moment this could be the first league in a couple of years I skip entirely.

Thanks, I'm doing pretty good but work has been keeping me busy. Hope you are well too!

The league mechanic seems pretty lame. I was also hoping for something to keeps map clearing interesting. But maybe there are already so many old league mechanics, masters and other stuff in maps that they don't want to fill them more. Only thing that is missing from maps is actual mob density.

Haven't noticed anything new for the build so far. The firewall spell look interesting as it adds damage to minions that shoot behind it. Could be worth testing with Solar Guards + Flame GOlems if the damage is at least 10% to total damage.

I have been waiting for Poe 2 for some time already. Hopefully it comes out sooner than later.

I will be updating the guide for next league. Elementalist will get new Flame Golem + Ice Golems setup officially, but Necromancer should be staying close to what it currencly is.

"
DrHarvey12 написал:
Hi Mika,

I do hope you are well :)

So I just watched the trailer for the new league and first impressions for me at least are that it's NOT really what I was hoping for at all!

I thought that with Harvest being a somewhat experimental league we would be going back to a more "traditional" lets fill the map with more monsters and have more loot pop out of stuff with maybe some kind of side area boss run type of thing once you have the requisite number of splinters. But this seems to be more along the lines of nothing extra in maps and an occasional side area to run.

It also seems to rely somewhat on a stealth mechanic at the start and I have NO idea how me as a minion build is supposed to accomplish anything in a stealthy fashion. Also a potential timed bit at the end forcing you to dash through small rooms and no doubt into a whole pack of mobs who will destroy you as you emerge from a doorway seems super rippy and then on top of that to lose any loot you got just seems really tilting!

Hopefully I am wrong and this is going to be better than my first impression of it but at this current moment this could be the first league in a couple of years I skip entirely.
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 3 сент. 2020 г., 13:05:31

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация