[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

I'll be league starting with this. I did a pure ice golem build back in betrayal, was pretty fun. With the new minions staying summoned, even more incentive!

Thanks for the guide, is the elementalist versions build going to be posted in a different thread? or will it remain here?
Jkurs on twitch, come and join the action . :)
"
Jkurs написал:
I'll be league starting with this. I did a pure ice golem build back in betrayal, was pretty fun. With the new minions staying summoned, even more incentive!

Thanks for the guide, is the elementalist versions build going to be posted in a different thread? or will it remain here?

Hello :)

Glad to hear you liked Ice Golems! They are one of my favorite Golems as they use movement skill as their attack as can move around screen extremely fast. Combining them with Flame Golems has been very effective.

I wrote already most of the chances from default Necro to :
PASSIVES -> FLAME & ICE GOLEM -ELEMENTALIST

I will keeps the chances in the main guide as alternative tree for now, but I might have to separate them in the future. The guide is too massive to rewrite with Elementalist leveling, gear choices, etc.

I will try to record new video with Elementalist before the league starts!

UPDATE

Flame & Ice Golem Elementalist

I reworked old Pledge of Hands -Elementalist into more versatile and stronger variant using both Flame and Ice Golems.

Flame Golems have excellent clear-speed and can kills mobs behind covers. They are however not best minions at killing bosses.

Ice Golems have excellent single-target damage and can travel to target at very high speed. They can both blind and taunt target almost instantly, and with Phase Runs lowered aggro to character, this adds lot of defense as well as damage to boss fights.

Variant also uses Stone Golem for huge ES regen and Chaos Golems to high physical damage reduction. This combined with immunity to elemental statuses and bleed makes mapping very relaxed.

Ice Golems can also be made completely physical reflect immune, which makes all map mods possible without changes (Golems can have 75% elemental resistances but almost 0% armor, so Elemental reflect is much easier for them to survive).

Variant also has lots of room for customization :

• You can add more damage / defense by adding "Aspect of Spider" to some item. Swap "Enhance" to "Enlightenment" and you can run 2x curses and Aspect of Spider
  • You can add more damage by stacking chaos resistance on rare items and swapping "Shavronnes Wrappings" to "Skin of the Loyal"
  • You can add more defense by swapping "Deaths Doors" -boots to high Energy Shield rares
  • You can swap Ice & Flame Golems in helmet and armor slots as they both can use same helmet built-in supports
  • You can swap Ice Golems "Melee damage" to "Physical to lightning" to make them totally reflect immune by sacrificing some damage

Path of Building - https://pastebin.com/gqavyXJi

Final items and tree will come when patch notes are out.

Manifesto

"
"Permanent minions such as Golems, Zombies and Animated Guardians are now saved when you log out, and are automatically resummoned when you log it"

VERY nice quality of life improvement. Thanks GGG!! \o/

"
"We've lowered the Offering Effect on the Necromancer’s Mistress of Sacrifice and on the Ascendant back to its past value of 50%."

This lowers Necros block chance, but it simply goes back to it's old value. Build worked fine earlier before the buff, so going back should not be that big of a hit. I will update block values when notes are out.

"
Redemption Sentry Spectre
This monster variety had superior damage scaling and clear speed compared to most other Spectres, so has had its damage and life lowered.

Well, good thing I always wait 1 league before adding new stuff to build. They looked way too good to last.

Overall, I'm very hyped for the permanent Golems! :)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 15 сент. 2020 г., 15:52:45
"
mika2salo написал:

Variant also uses Stone Golem for huge ES regen and Stone Golems to high physical damage reduction. This combined with immunity to elemental statuses and bleed makes mapping very relaxed.

I think you mean Chaos golems AND stone golems, as stone golems dont give physical damage reduction. :)

yes, I liked ice golems, I havnt tried flame golems yet!
Jkurs on twitch, come and join the action . :)
Последняя редакция: Jkurs. Время: 15 сент. 2020 г., 15:00:53
Hey Mika,

Nice build for elementalist. It sounds like Whispers of Doom has moved on the tree though so might need to change things round when the tree data is confirmed.

Not too sure I will get to try it out this league - that 6-link Shav's is probably going to be a bit too rich for me! I feel much less enthused to try out my plan which was ice golems with redemption sentries with all the nerfs redemtion sentries and the cluster jewels got. Maybe later on in the league I can look at giving your pure golem version a go instead once prices have come down for the Shavs and the golem primordial jewels.

The minion QoL for golems persisting through logout is definitely a nice touch. Having to turn off aura's each time to re-summon golems always felt like such a chore!

Still not too sure what I am going to start as atm. I think I've decided not to bother with SSF for the timebeing so that does open up a lot more options. I'll just take things slow and try to enjoy the league rather than rush mindlessly to maps and start trying to run MF immediately. A slower pace is called for even if it means my builds end up being way less optimised as a result.

I hope you have a good week Mika and I'm sure I will catch you online at some point once the league starts up if work doesn't keep you too busy :)

Edit:

I see they changed the quality on temp chains from less action speed to curse effect. I guess this means having it linked to enhance is now not quite as good? Not too sure how to evaluate it.

Последняя редакция: DrHarvey12. Время: 16 сент. 2020 г., 8:14:32
"
Jkurs написал:
"
mika2salo написал:

Variant also uses Stone Golem for huge ES regen and Stone Golems to high physical damage reduction. This combined with immunity to elemental statuses and bleed makes mapping very relaxed.

I think you mean Chaos golems AND stone golems, as stone golems dont give physical damage reduction. :)

yes, I liked ice golems, I havnt tried flame golems yet!

Thanks for the tip, fixed it right away!

Ice Golems with Flame Golems make mapping pretty safe if not going too fast. They have very large aggro radius and are very fast at moving close to enemy. Most times when you get close to the enemy, it has already been taunted, blinded and surrounded by Golems.

"
Hey Mika,

Nice build for elementalist. It sounds like Whispers of Doom has moved on the tree though so might need to change things round when the tree data is confirmed.

Not too sure I will get to try it out this league - that 6-link Shav's is probably going to be a bit too rich for me! I feel much less enthused to try out my plan which was ice golems with redemption sentries with all the nerfs redemtion sentries and the cluster jewels got. Maybe later on in the league I can look at giving your pure golem version a go instead once prices have come down for the Shavs and the golem primordial jewels.

The minion QoL for golems persisting through logout is definitely a nice touch. Having to turn off aura's each time to re-summon golems always felt like such a chore!

Still not too sure what I am going to start as atm. I think I've decided not to bother with SSF for the timebeing so that does open up a lot more options. I'll just take things slow and try to enjoy the league rather than rush mindlessly to maps and start trying to run MF immediately. A slower pace is called for even if it means my builds end up being way less optimised as a result.

I hope you have a good week Mika and I'm sure I will catch you online at some point once the league starts up if work doesn't keep you too busy :)

Edit:

I see they changed the quality on temp chains from less action speed to curse effect. I guess this means having it linked to enhance is now not quite as good? Not too sure how to evaluate it.

Hey :)

Thanks for the tip too, changed skill-tree already with the change!

Shavs could propably be swapped with Skin of the Loyal if using chaos resitance on most rare items. At that point swapping Ice Golems to armor and Flame Golems to helmet might also be viable as they use same support gems from helmet and swap would really boost Ice Golems damage.

I feel like Ice Golems need mostly projectile based minions with them as they can't cross borders and don't really have area damage to clear packs fast. Specs have limited AI range, so Flame Golems with very large aggro radius feel like best option for the part.

It's nice to take it easy, enjoy the leveling and try to make good deals in the league. Many players burn-out while rushing endgame and quite soon after league starts.

It's hard to say how Temporal Chains change affects the curse. I guess it has to be tested after the league starts.

Thanks! The week has been very good especially after the permanent minion news ^^

Best of luck to you too and cu in league! o/

UPDATE

3.12 update

Guide has been updated to 3.12 with online skill trees, items, gems and leveling section.

PoB has not updated yet, so I will try to update PoB trees tomorrow. The trees are 95% the same, expect reaching "Written on blood" using upper nodes instead of lower now to also get "Whispers of Doom", so 3.11 trees can be used.

I updated block values for the 25% -> 50% effect reduction to "Bone Offering".
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 16 сент. 2020 г., 15:17:27
Hey Mika,

Just got round to clearing out my Std stash and actually managed to find the currency to slap a Headhunter on my MF golemancer. I think they are going pretty cheap atm after all the nerfs to the temp chains shenanigans that people used to abuse.

Скрытый текст

Skillgems still need some work and I'll need to re-do the tree for her but she's pretty much as good now as she is likely to be. I don't have the will to do many more upgrades as legacy rings start getting really expensive!

She has 130% increased quantity and 165% increased rarity not taking the Bisco's Collar into account. That would be 235% increased quantity vs normal mobs.

I think even if I don't get round to making a golemancer this league I will try to find the time and currency to get her skill gems sorted and her properly up and running in case I ever want to smash through a pile of maps in Std if I get bored early with a league like I did in Harvest.
The only way to get primordial gems is still The Primordial divination card set, yes? That hasn't changed?
"
Rebel816 написал:
The only way to get primordial gems is still The Primordial divination card set, yes? That hasn't changed?

They drop normally as well like most unique jewels. You can also chance them as well I believe although haven't tried it. I will usually have 1 or 2 drop over the course of a league although they are fairly rare in my experience.

The only exception would be the Anima Stone which doesn't drop normally but can be acquired by vendoring a Primordial Might, a Primordial Harmony and a Primordial Eminence jewel together. Apparently it can also be given as a reward for turning in the Div card set Azyran's Reward although that is not a guaranteed outcome.
Последняя редакция: DrHarvey12. Время: 17 сент. 2020 г., 7:17:54
"
DrHarvey12 написал:
Hey Mika,

Just got round to clearing out my Std stash and actually managed to find the currency to slap a Headhunter on my MF golemancer. I think they are going pretty cheap atm after all the nerfs to the temp chains shenanigans that people used to abuse.

Скрытый текст

Skillgems still need some work and I'll need to re-do the tree for her but she's pretty much as good now as she is likely to be. I don't have the will to do many more upgrades as legacy rings start getting really expensive!

She has 130% increased quantity and 165% increased rarity not taking the Bisco's Collar into account. That would be 235% increased quantity vs normal mobs.

I think even if I don't get round to making a golemancer this league I will try to find the time and currency to get her skill gems sorted and her properly up and running in case I ever want to smash through a pile of maps in Std if I get bored early with a league like I did in Harvest.

Hey :)

Very nice headhunter! It is worth running it instead of stacking more item quantity with Perandus Blazon?

You have some very nice legacy rolls. I think I should try MF version someday as I'm playing almost 100% standard and I'm completely broke there. Might as well max out my exalt drops as barely anything sells.

I can higly recommend some chill music, big cup of coffee and lazy mapping with friend ;)

"

"
They drop normally as well like most unique jewels. You can also chance them as well I believe although haven't tried it. I will usually have 1 or 2 drop over the course of a league although they are fairly rare in my experience.

The only exception would be the Anima Stone which doesn't drop normally but can be acquired by vendoring a Primordial Might, a Primordial Harmony and a Primordial Eminence jewel together. Apparently it can also be given as a reward for turning in the Div card set Azyran's Reward although that is not a guaranteed outcome.

I got many primordial jewels already as drops. They are not very common, but do get them sometimes.

Faster wey to get them seems to get collecting divine cards, but it still takes a lot of time. Are you planning to do Golemancer if SSF?
"
mika2salo написал:

Very nice headhunter! It is worth running it instead of stacking more item quantity with Perandus Blazon?

I think if you are doing something like running Burial's and want to maximise the chances of a Doctor dropping then running Blazon or even a Bisco's Leash might be better as the Rampage will give you a bit more movespeed. However if you want to be farming efficiently you aren't going to be using a golemancer build when some TS build will just clear the map for you in half the time and you would probably be going for a legacy Windripper at that point too. I decided to drop the 5% I was getting from Bisco's Leash for the "fun" of a Headhunter. I don't really play Std expecting to make money - just enjoy the maps and use any leftover league currency up.

Your golem gear is already insane Mika so I'm not sure what you would be really looking to improve on it as a main character. I guess you always do need more gear though for testing purposes so I imagine a steady income of exalts is going to be useful for you.

I personally have always revelled in my mediocrity when it comes to golemancers rarely if ever getting anything above "decent" gear. This MF build is a bit of an exception to the rule but even then I always went for items that weren't "perfect" rolls to feel like I was getting at least some value as the difference in price is always immensely disproportionate to the actual in-game advantage you get by having the perfect roll. Not that I will ever play enough Std to make the currency back on this character but then that's where the "fun" comes in for me and a Headhunter is part of that. I would think even more so if you map with a friend who isn't using one as it's likely they will benefit more from the aura's you will be gaining periodically.

At the end of the day you do what works best for you but chill music, a cup of coffee (minus the friend in my case) sounds pretty good to me :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация