[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Just got a 6L drop of solaris lorica from heist reward room. I think its a reasonable substitute for shavs until I have the currency for it? Might be better then skin of the loyal (at least defensively) for the elmentalist build?
"
frostythecat написал:
Just got a 6L drop of solaris lorica from heist reward room. I think its a reasonable substitute for shavs until I have the currency for it? Might be better then skin of the loyal (at least defensively) for the elmentalist build?

Hey :)

Solaris Lorica is better for HP / armor bases build. You energy Shield should be more than half of your EHP after all, so I would rather use rare ES armor or Skin of the Loyal and stack chaos resistance.

If you get enough chaos resistances, you should be able to use any armor as Shavs is used to prevent quick deaths from sudden chaos damage spikes. Most endgame bosses / content don't actually have that much chaos damage. If you have near capped chaos res and are quick to use HP flask, you shouldbe fine with almost any ES armor ;)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
How much currency I need for this build to do T16 red maps? I'm a casual player and I always wanted to do a golem build since I heard it's the ultimate lazy build
"
ChosenOne_00 написал:
How much currency I need for this build to do T16 red maps? I'm a casual player and I always wanted to do a golem build since I heard it's the ultimate lazy build

Hello :)

You can start pretty cheap as running Spectres is very effective. You can enter t12-13 maps with 20-30c currency if you make some good trades. You can also level as Elementalist and use about 5-10 Golems depending on how early you can get Primordial chain / Anima Stone.

Getting Golems to run at maximum potential however is not very cheap. You need primordial jewels which have been few exalts total last few leagues. Also some endgame uniqies can be quite expensive.

Most parts are pretty cheap as hybrid HP / ES gear is cheaper than either high end ES or HP gear alone. Chayula amulet can be swapped with good rare amulet with chaos resistance for Necro varitant and Skin of the loyal can be swapped to any good ES rare 6-link armor.

Build is very lazy to play as Temporal Chains slows trash mobs down, Golems kill enemies far from you so on-death effects are not close to you and there are other defense mechanics. With decent EHP you can take one big hit even from most endgame bosses.

During boss fight you have to be active and kite around as some of the bosses can hit very hard and you can be taken out in few big hits. Also rushing to packs before your minions can draw aggro from enemies can be dangerous.

In general you start cheap and can enter mid-endgame maps with relatively low budget. At that point you can run any map mod and should start to get decent currency income. With that you can slowly build the gear until you feel safe to run t16 maps lazily ;)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 4 окт. 2020 г., 15:29:37
"
mika2salo написал:
"
ChosenOne_00 написал:

You can start pretty cheap as running Spectres is very effective. You can enter t12-13 maps with 20-30c currency if you make some good trades. You can also level as Elementalist and use about 5-10 Golems depending on how early you can get Primordial chain / Anima Stone.

Getting Golems to run at maximum potential however is not very cheap. You need primordial jewels which have been few exalts total last few leagues. Also some endgame uniqies can be quite expensive.

Most parts are pretty cheap as hybrid HP / ES gear is cheaper than either high end ES or HP gear alone. Chayula amulet can be swapped with good rare amulet with chaos resistance for Necro varitant and Skin of the loyal can be swapped to any good ES rare 6-link armor.

Build is very lazy to play as Temporal Chains slows trash mobs down, Golems kill enemies far from you so on-death effects are not close to you and there are other defense mechanics. With decent EHP you can take one big hit even from most endgame bosses.

During boss fight you have to be active and kite around as some of the bosses can hit very hard and you can be taken out in few big hits. Also rushing to packs before your minions can draw aggro from enemies can be dangerous.

In general you start cheap and can enter mid-endgame maps with relatively low budget. At that point you can run any map mod and should start to get decent currency income. With that you can slowly build the gear until you feel safe to run t16 maps lazily ;)

Not sure all of this advice applies fully to the current league, as most of the prices have flipped in the last two weeks AND the league itself is not a lazy run-around for anyone.
"
mika2salo написал:
"
ChosenOne_00 написал:

I see in the faq that you said 4 golems alone can do enough damage. When is the earliest we can get 4 golems?
"
mika2salo написал:

Solaris Lorica is better for HP / armor bases build. You energy Shield should be more than half of your EHP after all, so I would rather use rare ES armor or Skin of the Loyal and stack chaos resistance.

If you get enough chaos resistances, you should be able to use any armor as Shavs is used to prevent quick deaths from sudden chaos damage spikes. Most endgame bosses / content don't actually have that much chaos damage. If you have near capped chaos res and are quick to use HP flask, you shouldbe fine with almost any ES armor ;)

Ah thats a fair point. Stacking chaos is gonna be hard but doable. Just feeling not too tanky. Only have 3k health and 2k ES. Chaos damage is like 75% of my RIPs and the other being really high damage spikes in quick succession.

Need to upgrade my gear. Skin of the loyal doesn't provide alot of ES if my other slots currently don't provide alot of ES and my shield being gone due to necromantic aegis. Might need to move away from victario charity even if the dps hit won't feel as nice. Just hard to balance gear upgrades with getting primordial harmonies/mights.
"
ChosenOne_00 написал:

I see in the faq that you said 4 golems alone can do enough damage. When is the earliest we can get 4 golems?

lvl 41. 1 basic, 1 from tree, 2 from clayshaper
"
stfukthx написал:
"
ChosenOne_00 написал:

Damn only lvl 41? With just 4 golems is that good enough for red maps? How about 5 or 6 golems in terms of strength and when can we get 5 or 6 golems?
"
Not sure all of this advice applies fully to the current league, as most of the prices have flipped in the last two weeks AND the league itself is not a lazy run-around for anyone.

Yep, seems like Primordial jewel prices have come down a lot. It seems like its possible to get full set of Golems quite early now.

"

"

"
Damn only lvl 41? With just 4 golems is that good enough for red maps? How about 5 or 6 golems in terms of strength and when can we get 5 or 6 golems?

You need to get around level 41 to get 4x Golems. Promordial jewel prices seems to have come down, so getting Anima stone for extra Golems should be pretty fast.

Primordial Chain also costs 4c, so you can use it at level 34 for 3x extra Golems.

I recommend buying lvl 21/0 corrupt Golem gems when you get to level 70 as they are extremely cheap. This skips 3-4 last leveling stages for the gem, and really boosts Golems damage and survival. This way Golems are strong enough to do red maps early.

"

Ah thats a fair point. Stacking chaos is gonna be hard but doable. Just feeling not too tanky. Only have 3k health and 2k ES. Chaos damage is like 75% of my RIPs and the other being really high damage spikes in quick succession.

Need to upgrade my gear. Skin of the loyal doesn't provide alot of ES if my other slots currently don't provide alot of ES and my shield being gone due to necromantic aegis. Might need to move away from victario charity even if the dps hit won't feel as nice. Just hard to balance gear upgrades with getting primordial harmonies/mights.

Hi :)

Chaos damage can be quite dangerous for hybrid builds. Luckily hybrid HP / ES / chaos resistance in generally quite cheap, so you can make some very good deals while shopping from trade.

Skin of the Loyal start giving nice ES once you get high ES values on other items like rings, gloves, boots and helmet. 40+ for rings, 150+ gloves, 100+ boots and 100+ ES helmet should be enough to make Skin as good defensively as many other options.

I at least tend to value dying less more than extra DPS, so dropping Necro Charity might be good option. Extra EHP and especially with block chance makes the build survive lot better. Necro Charity is more like boost for endgame mapping when you don't care about dying that much and want to clear maps faster.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация