[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
Rebel816 написал:
Looking at the fire and ice golemancer skill tree and items. I cant seem to see any additional curse ability but yet you have 2 curses slotted in as auras. Wont only one of them be active at any given time?

Whispers of Doom on top right gives another curse
Should i skill Necromantic Aegis or not? In the Tree from PoB its not skilled but the thread says in the beginning to skill it for the unique shield.

I am confused
Anyone tried our the new Spectres available with the patch allowing us to use enemies from Heist?
"
Raphi54 написал:
"
mika2salo написал:
"
Pracis написал:
@mika2salo

Actually.. a question comes to mind.

Do you think that using the new skill flame wall would have any benefit to your golem build? Seems like it could be beneficial..

Hey :)

That was my first idea too and I was very excited!

But then I realized that if enemy walks into the flame wall it takes fire damage and gains +25% fire resistance thanks to Elemental Equilibrium :P

No thats not true, Firewall is fully DOT and doesn't hit. Therefore No EE will be triggered. It is however hard to fit with sockets.

Hey :)

Aah, ok. That changes things!

I checked with PoB and immolate lvl 7 / q20 seems to add about same damage as the wall. DPS increased from 140k to 150k, so it's about 10% increase.

Nothing amazing but might be fun to use it for extra something to do in maps or if we invent some kind of utility for it.

"
Looking at the fire and ice golemancer skill tree and items. I cant seem to see any additional curse ability but yet you have 2 curses slotted in as auras. Wont only one of them be active at any given time?

"
Whispers of Doom on top right gives another curse

Hello :)

Yep, Whispers of Doom let's cast additional curse.

Btw you can anointment the node by applying 3x Golden oils to the amulet with the tower defense master. Golden oils cost about 90c piece in standard, so the cost is not that bad. After you anoint the point, you can orb of regret the nodes leading to it and take "Written in Blood" using lower nodes.

"
Should i skill Necromantic Aegis or not? In the Tree from PoB its not skilled but the thread says in the beginning to skill it for the unique shield.

I am confused

Hi :)

At start when you start leveling, minions are very weak. They don't have regen or block chance and require constant resummoning. Taking Necromantic Aegis and using Springleaf gives them decent block chance and big regen boost making them much tankier.

Later when minions are tanky enough to survive on their own, you can choose to use shield slot for DPS or defense. DPS required keeping Necromantic Aegis and using Victarios Charity to give minions charges. Defense requires taking Necromantic Aegis out and using any shield you like to increase your own defenses.

"
Anyone tried our the new Spectres available with the patch allowing us to use enemies from Heist?

I'm not playing league myself, so can't test them out. However I'm very interested to hear if anyone find's decent Specs there!
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Hey Mika,

Have you seen the new div card that Bex made called Cursed Words? It gives you a helmet called Maw of Mischief that includes the line "minions are aggressive"!

It's not a particularly great helmet apart from that but if the helmet ends up being cheap and you are only running golems it might be nice as something to run early on.

Not too sure about the blowing up minions part of it but it does increase their damage significantly supposedly so it might also be fun to test out on a high damage golem like an ice golem.

I'm quite enjoying Heist league atm. I've not had the crashes so far that others seem to have experienced so hopefully that continues. Not sure I will get round to golems this league atm but I look forward to seeing how others get on with them.

Hope you are well Mika :)
Последняя редакция: DrHarvey12. Время: 25 сент. 2020 г., 3:39:45
Any thought on which alternate gems (awakened or alternate) would be worth pursuing.

I was thinking specifically of the buff ones on the elementalist build for stone/chaos.
"
DrHarvey12 написал:
Hey Mika,

Have you seen the new div card that Bex made called Cursed Words? It gives you a helmet called Maw of Mischief that includes the line "minions are aggressive"!

It's not a particularly great helmet apart from that but if the helmet ends up being cheap and you are only running golems it might be nice as something to run early on.

Not too sure about the blowing up minions part of it but it does increase their damage significantly supposedly so it might also be fun to test out on a high damage golem like an ice golem.

I'm quite enjoying Heist league atm. I've not had the crashes so far that others seem to have experienced so hopefully that continues. Not sure I will get round to golems this league atm but I look forward to seeing how others get on with them.

Hope you are well Mika :)

I checked the helmet and as you said the stats on it are kinda weak. The aggressive AI is nice, but won't chance Spectres AI. The helmets level requirement is pretty high, so it might be possible to buy Animat Stone at that point.

It's pretty fun that GGG does permanent Golems, and then suddenly we have item that can make them explode. Resummoning Golems takes quite a while and you are defenseless during that time, so using the skill can be tricky.

I'm enjoying popping in game and instantly start running maps or Delve now that minions are permanent. Lets hope that all goes well during the league.

Thanks, weekend has been awesome so far! I hope yours is also ^^

"
Any thought on which alternate gems (awakened or alternate) would be worth pursuing.

I was thinking specifically of the buff ones on the elementalist build for stone/chaos.

The alternative quality is actually pretty nice in Stone and Chaos Golems. Unfortunately PoB won't show the increased in number with buffs, so I can't test how much it actually is. However if you linking Stone and Chaos Golems with Enhance lvl 4, you will get roughly 50% increase in Golems buff.

Awakened gems are awesome, but cost a lot. Some are cheaper like Minion Damage and Blasphemy, so maybe get those first if you have already everything else.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 27 сент. 2020 г., 16:37:10
"
mika2salo написал:

The alternative quality is actually pretty nice in Stone and Chaos Golems. Unfortunately PoB won't show the increased in number with buffs, so I can't test how much it actually is. However if you linking Stone and Chaos Golems with Enhance lvl 4, you will get roughly 50% increase in Golems buff.

Awakened gems are awesome, but cost a lot. Some are cheaper like Minion Damage and Blasphemy, so maybe get those first if you have already everything else.

Haha yep. I just saw the prices and the awakened gems are expensive. League has been weird for me. (Haven't played in about a year) I'm not used to 21/23 gems being so cheap, but primordial harmonies/might being so expensive. Gonna buy a 21/23 ice golem gem, the alternate chaos and stone. Guess gonna farming currency for the jewels after that. Once I can color my helm, gonna run with a 3/3/1/1 build until I get those jewels.
Can anyone tell me how many of each golem im supposed to run? I currently have 10 golems, should i run 4 ice 4 fire 1 Stone and 1 Chaos?
"
frostythecat написал:
"
mika2salo написал:

Haha yep. I just saw the prices and the awakened gems are expensive. League has been weird for me. (Haven't played in about a year) I'm not used to 21/23 gems being so cheap, but primordial harmonies/might being so expensive. Gonna buy a 21/23 ice golem gem, the alternate chaos and stone. Guess gonna farming currency for the jewels after that. Once I can color my helm, gonna run with a 3/3/1/1 build until I get those jewels.

Yep, most Awakened are pretty costly. I however just bought some cheaper ones for few dozen chaos and they are straigt better than 20/20 even at level 1. They also take ages to reach higher levels, so something to look for when leveling ^^

I should also buy 21/23 Chaos and Stone, but they cost multiple exalts in standard. Mine are still 21/0. Maybe I will buy then when league ends and the prices are down for few days.

"
Can anyone tell me how many of each golem im supposed to run? I currently have 10 golems, should i run 4 ice 4 fire 1 Stone and 1 Chaos?

Basic setup for Elementalist is 4x Ice Golems for single target damage, 4x Flame Golems to clear packs fast and 1x Stone & 1x Chaos for buffs. For Some endgame bosses you might want to try 7x Ice Golems and for something like Breach runs 7x Flame Golems. Test and see what mix works best for you ;)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация