[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Can i do this build as starter? Do i need primordial jewels to change spectre to golem?.
And can i ask 1 more question about elementalist: we dont get any benefit from Shapre of Desolation and Beacon of Ruin right?
Последняя редакция: nqtuan92. Время: 21 сент. 2020 г., 9:36:00
"
nqtuan92 написал:
Can i do this build as starter? Do i need primordial jewels to change spectre to golem?.
And can i ask 1 more question about elementalist: we dont get any benefit from Shapre of Desolation and Beacon of Ruin right?

Hello :)

Yep, you can start the league with using Spectres. I usually recommend swapping to Elementalist when you got some Golemancer gear and can summon at least 4x Golem out. However uou don't even need Primordial jewels if you can buy 2x clayshapers and run Labyrinths as soon as possible using Elementalist. This way yoou can have 4-5 Golems up even without Primordial Chain / Anima Stone.

We should get some benefits from the chill / shock as increased defense and DPS. This should work on bosses too, but I have not honestly ever seen the effect at work. Rest of the Ascendancies outside of the Golem nodes are about as bad, so it's completely fine to take Pendulum and Paragon if you like them better.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Well rolled Primordial Harmonies currently at around 70 - 75 chaos in Heist SC so that is going to make it hard to transition from spectres to golems at least in the short term unless you are really good at making money at launch. I thought with Heist being fairly rewarding we would see more of the jewels than we did last league but I guess golemancers may just be super popular right now?

Anyway, I would probably expect to stay on Spectres for a while. The upcoming change to remove the Alert level increases from killing the guards prior to lockdown will definitely make minions feel better to play in the contracts / heist so that's a good thing.

If I do make a golemancer this league it's now going to be late on and that's assuming the prices do come down to more reasonable levels. Hopefully they will do in the next few weeks.
I can't speak for others but one of the biggest issues that I had with playing some form of golemancer is that I had to recast them every time I logged into game. With that no longer being an issue, I'm eager to start playing Golems again! :)

i'm a noob so leveling guides are important to me

i love that you listed the skills and some gear (not all)

However Vis Mortis is no longer giving +1 specter. Right?
"
DrHarvey12 написал:
Well rolled Primordial Harmonies currently at around 70 - 75 chaos in Heist SC so that is going to make it hard to transition from spectres to golems at least in the short term unless you are really good at making money at launch. I thought with Heist being fairly rewarding we would see more of the jewels than we did last league but I guess golemancers may just be super popular right now?

Anyway, I would probably expect to stay on Spectres for a while. The upcoming change to remove the Alert level increases from killing the guards prior to lockdown will definitely make minions feel better to play in the contracts / heist so that's a good thing.

If I do make a golemancer this league it's now going to be late on and that's assuming the prices do come down to more reasonable levels. Hopefully they will do in the next few weeks.

Hey :)

Thats pretty expensive. I hope the prices will come down soon.

Specs are pretty fun to use. If you want some variation, you can use
Goatman Fire-raiser as Specs. They offer very good clear-speed and boss damage.

Seems nice that GGG is making minions more viable in the league. Mechanic seemed pretty harsh for the minion builds, but I guess they always get balanced in the end.

If you get to do Golemancer, I'm interested in what kind of setup you end with and how it's working.

"
I can't speak for others but one of the biggest issues that I had with playing some form of golemancer is that I had to recast them every time I logged into game. With that no longer being an issue, I'm eager to start playing Golems again! :)

Hello :)

Yep, I'm very happy about the change as well! But almost happier is my friend who runs auramancer which uses Golems as main skill. Change saves him almost 5 mins of aura reactivation before entering maps.

Golem have now very low entry level to play as mechanic, as they can be made extremely tanky, and they require resummons very rarely.

"
i'm a noob so leveling guides are important to me

i love that you listed the skills and some gear (not all)

However Vis Mortis is no longer giving +1 specter. Right?

Hi :)

Yep, it's as important to get as much info about the build while leveling as for endgame. This makes customizing the build easier in the endgame, and I have seen tons of very interesting variants about the build so far :P

Depends on where you play. +1 Spec Vis Mortis is legacy, so it won't drop in league at all. However if you play in standard / want to continue playing in standard when league ends, you can still buy legacy variants of Vis Mortis as there are plenty in the market.

Currenct Vis Mortis is not worth using in league, and Skin of the Loyal is much better armor for the build.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
@mika2salo

Actually.. a question comes to mind.

Do you think that using the new skill flame wall would have any benefit to your golem build? Seems like it could be beneficial..
"
Pracis написал:
@mika2salo

Do you think that using the new skill flame wall would have any benefit to your golem build? Seems like it could be beneficial..

That was my first idea too and I was very excited!

But then I realized that if enemy walks into the flame wall it takes fire damage and gains +25% fire resistance thanks to Elemental Equilibrium :P
"
mika2salo написал:
"
Pracis написал:
@mika2salo

That was my first idea too and I was very excited!

But then I realized that if enemy walks into the flame wall it takes fire damage and gains +25% fire resistance thanks to Elemental Equilibrium :P

No thats not true, Firewall is fully DOT and doesn't hit. Therefore No EE will be triggered. It is however hard to fit with sockets.
Последняя редакция: Raphi54. Время: 23 сент. 2020 г., 23:06:54
Looking at the fire and ice golemancer skill tree and items. I cant seem to see any additional curse ability but yet you have 2 curses slotted in as auras. Wont only one of them be active at any given time?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация