[2.6] Ben's Ranged AutoSummoner (BUDGET, MoM, guardian/shaper viable, projectqtup viable)

I wonder if the "bugfix" was an intentional nerf or if they didn't think how annoying it is trying to properly skill an auto-casting skill?

Hope this is viable still, was leveling a character to try this build.
It is still viable. Just a lot clunkier than before. Before you only had the annoyance of collecting wands for next run/odds and ends. Now you have the annoyance of your wands not being animated with the gem supports you want, and wands becoming harder to stock as you go. Basically, your best bet is to speed run the map then go back for wands. Strand is a good one to summon wand cap and just haul ass through to restock on them. The change was a major QoL change, but the build does still work, and in worst case scenarios may require you to town for wands before a breach or something to make sure your trash clear momentum isn't in the gutter.
What do you think about The baron for helmet? Strength applied to swords and SRS.
I'm a little confused by how this is working after the change. It seems like most ranged weapons that drop are instantly animated - meanwhile I see piles of melee weapons doing nothing on the ground.

It still works pretty well and I'm enjoying the build though. RNG I guess
"
freaker811 написал:
I'm a little confused by how this is working after the change. It seems like most ranged weapons that drop are instantly animated - meanwhile I see piles of melee weapons doing nothing on the ground.

It still works pretty well and I'm enjoying the build though. RNG I guess

I swear it seems like range weapons take precedent over melee, maybe I am crazy, but it certainly seems like it...
Agreed on the ranged having priority. I was standing in a sea of melee weapons, the instant a wand dropped it got summoned before I could even react. Like I have time to start over on a new character at this point in the league I should be farming. Worst unneeded nerf ever, was just trying to meme with an actually viable build.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDYAt3Cg_mk

strand run using 6l srs to proc. Seems OK.

Edit: Honestly its even more of an autosummoner now sinc eyou dont even need to summon ranged weapons. i just walked through a bog and never summoned SRS aside from the first 30 seconds and ended up at 66 weapons.
Последняя редакция: queebl. Время: 16 марта 2017 г., 20:50:14
Heres a shaped strand clear after the bug fix
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/129234582?t=00h00m40s

Clear speed for the most part remains the same
TL;DW everything still gucci
Последняя редакция: bluebookis. Время: 17 марта 2017 г., 5:27:13
"
bluebookis написал:
Heres a shaped strand clear after the bug fix
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/129234582?t=00h00m40s

Clear speed for the most part remains the same
TL;DW everything still gucci

Build looks fun, but it's so laggy. I could imagine getting 1 shot and not knowing where it came from.
We're all just walkin' through this darkness on our own.
how can I get endurance charges with this build?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация