[2.6] Ben's Ranged AutoSummoner (BUDGET, MoM, guardian/shaper viable, projectqtup viable)

Am I missing something ? But the jewel Spirit Gard says 40 dext in radius. I see 30 dext in radius but not 40 ! What am I missing ?
ign : Orbist_Lightning
"
ThorRR написал:
Am I missing something ? But the jewel Spirit Gard says 40 dext in radius. I see 30 dext in radius but not 40 ! What am I missing ?

Jewels no longer require the attribute nodes to be allocated so long as they are within the jewel's radius.
I really think vis Mortis/the baron would be great.

Gmp/melee splash/poison/chaos/minion speed /void Manu on jorrhast

Srs/spell echo/melee splash/poison/chaos/void manu on the vis mortis.

Only thinking about dropping echo for minion speed.
What gem whould you say i should use at the intellect nodes close to the left at the begining of the skill three?
got it
Последняя редакция: AloneT. Время: 18 марта 2017 г., 0:03:10
Hi,i'm kinda new
1. i'm having trouble getting Jorr to proc , there are times only 2-5 will get auto summoned by jorr why is that ?

2. For the Srs build do i have to add Poison and added chaos support in order for Jorr to proc as well?
hi all - I am new - can someone tell me how I can use IMMORTAL CALL skill? It's not available. I know that I need endurance charges but how to get them?
"
luthehame написал:
hi all - I am new - can someone tell me how I can use IMMORTAL CALL skill? It's not available. I know that I need endurance charges but how to get them?

I am not sure I understand your question. All skills are available to buy now from Siosa (library) and you also get the immortal call from act 4 no matter the class (IIRC).

If you mean that you can't activate it, then it is because it is activated via Cast When Damage Taken (it activates itself when you take damage). Just make sure not to level it above level 3, and also make sure you CWDT stays at level 1.

You do not need Endurance charges. They only make the Immortal call last longer.

"
ArcherUBW написал:
Hi,i'm kinda new
1. i'm having trouble getting Jorr to proc , there are times only 2-5 will get auto summoned by jorr why is that ?

2. For the Srs build do i have to add Poison and added chaos support in order for Jorr to proc as well?

1. First off: there is only a 25% chance it will proc at all, and sometimes you will be unlucky. But stay within half a screen of the weapon you want animated and you are more than close enough.

2. Not sure I understand what you ask, but SRS does not proc Jorr. Jorr procs itself when close enough to an identified weapon. And no, you do need poison or any other skill gem to make the proc happen. You need poison and added chaos dam to do viable damage though.
"
sikker написал:

2. Not sure I understand what you ask, but SRS does not proc Jorr. Jorr procs itself when close enough to an identified weapon. And no, you do need poison or any other skill gem to make the proc happen. You need poison and added chaos dam to do viable damage though.

This is just wrong. The only reason jorrhast works is because of the poison. The poison has to be the one that kills for it to proc.

So yes if you want to run srs you need poison and chaos support.
Please i noob . Can you put me your filter Please bro ? I do not know how to edit it

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация