[3.0] Self-Cast Dark Pact Occultist - over 3mil Shaper DPS

"
Nostrademous написал:
"
in3bitabl3 написал:

I have been using Soul Tether and I can confirm that it works very well with VP. Not sure how effective it would be otherwise.

What ascendencies did you end up taking?

As a Berserker I took Carnage and Pain Reaver.
"
Nostrademous написал:
"
in3bitabl3 написал:

I have been using Soul Tether and I can confirm that it works very well with VP. Not sure how effective it would be otherwise.

As a Berserker I took Carnage and Pain Reaver.
"
Nostrademous написал:
"
in3bitabl3 написал:

Reason I ask is that I tested it with Vile Bastions ascendancy, and while it gives me more ES over-all I never stay at 100% (so no stun immunity) plus the recharge speed is wasted. But this belt does rock in terms of a defense.
Nostrademous
Something i was thinking of doing was switching the tree up to more of what zabosnu was using in his "10 million dps" thread. It drops MoM and goes a different route in the tree. I also managed to find a 5L cherrubims. If i could reroll the colors (obviously a stretch) i would attempt to go this way. I obviously don't have a void battery so i'd swap that for an apeps but then i saw your changes dropping OoS and running double apep with that new helm and i'm torn.

Have you managed to do anything in the high end for maps with your new changes (t10+)?
Some1 tried Kitava's Thirst with skellies+minion life and essence drain+controlled destruction? It's possible to trigger 2 different spells with this helm?

I can't try it right now but maybe it gives more survival than essence drain + 3 supports

EDIT: In the wiki says that only 1 spell per cast, but I don't know if every skill have 30% chance, or it's 1 roll per cast.
Последняя редакция: ByR. Время: 11 авг. 2017 г., 4:44:36
Hi, currently lv 71 with this build. Kinda struggling with mana issues for single target, any idea how to solve this? Should I not spam DP on bosses and use it sparingly? Its not that severe though, its just kinda annoying when u run out of mana when u can finish the boss off fast
Последняя редакция: kappa4head. Время: 11 авг. 2017 г., 6:52:48
"
kappa4head написал:
Hi, currently lv 71 with this build. Kinda struggling with mana issues for single target, any idea how to solve this? Should I not spam DP on bosses and use it sparingly? Its not that severe though, its just kinda annoying when u run out of mana when u can finish the boss off fast

My guess is your crit is not high enough.
Nostrademous
Highly updated the first post.
Nostrademous
"
moon_nmh написал:
Have you managed to do anything in the high end for maps with your new changes (t10+)?

Compressing (and then uploading) a full T11 Precinct run - should be up in 20-30 min.
Nostrademous
T11 run uploaded (4k version might still be processing)

I was running this without Kitava's setup, will do T12 with it to compare defenses.
Nostrademous

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация