[3.0] Self-Cast Dark Pact Occultist - over 3mil Shaper DPS

"
Nostrademous написал:
Highly updated the first post.

I am a bit confused about one thing. According to Path of Building you went with Meladiction ascendancy(+1 curse) and you are using the Doedre's ring(also + 1 curse) according to your current gear section. Shouldnt it be one or the other? I thought you should go for Wicked Ward and Vile Bastion if you use the Doedre's ring?
Последняя редакция: nefczi. Время: 11 авг. 2017 г., 14:19:26
"
nefczi написал:
"
Nostrademous написал:
Highly updated the first post.

I am a bit confused about one thing. According to Path of Building you went with Meladiction ascendancy(+1 curse) and you are using the Doedre's ring(also + 1 curse) according to your current gear section. Shouldnt it be one or the other? I thought you should go for Wicked Ward and Vile Bastion if you use the Doedre's ring?

That's an oops... fixed the pastebin to reflect Vile Bastion.

Having done the above I'm still really really torn on the Occultist ascendancy choices:
Forbidden Power and Void Beacon for sure...

But Vile Bastion vs. Malediction gets complicated b/c there are 4 ways to get an extra curse:
1) Doedre's Ring
2) +1 curse corrupted amulet (expensive)
3) 4-5 passive points for Whispers of Doom
4) Malediction Ascendancy

Regarding #1 - the ring sucks in all respects excepts it's a cheap way to get 2 curses
Regarding #2 - really really expensive to get an end-game +1 curse corrupted amulet (like 200+ chaos)
Regarding #3 - I have no idea what I would drop for this and I have 3 other ways to get a curse..
Regarding #4 - This actually ups our DPS in 2 ways (from Profane Bloom) and Malediction other passives - however we sacrifice Vile Bastion for it.

The real question is - how much "defense" does Vile Bastion really provide and honestly currently I'm not sure. I'm doing T11-12 maps super easy for the run, and it's touch and go on the bosses (I either kill them face-tanking or I can die at times b/c I get 1 shot - I realize that you aren't really supposed to face-tank bosses.. but we actually can b/c of the ridiculous leech and cast speed).

I've also modified the "jewels" in the tree for more life. We are at 4.8mil DPS on Shaper with almost full BiS gear.
Nostrademous
4k hp? really? ohhhh....
"
x12345 написал:
4k hp? really? ohhhh....

Working on fixing that but I won't really be able to break 5k by much.

Anyways, next T11 (running with Kitava's helm) is up.
Baazar T11
Nostrademous
what is your tooltip dps?
"
x12345 написал:
what is your tooltip dps?

With 3 power charges and arcane surge about 120k.

However, tooltip dps doesn't account for the damage from the health explosion on self-cast.
Nostrademous
Could you post the tree for scion? I'm currently farming currencies with my first character (a broken berserker DP) and i want to make the best endgame DP.
"
Lyanar написал:
Could you post the tree for scion? I'm currently farming currencies with my first character (a broken berserker DP) and i want to make the best endgame DP.

PoB Link: Something like this
Nostrademous
Последняя редакция: Nostrademous. Время: 11 авг. 2017 г., 16:37:15
Thank you very much! What's the order for the ascendancy nodes?

Also for the leveling, do i need to just follow the pathing? (taking only relevant nodes for the leveling and after the 3rd lab i begin the witch start).

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация