[3.24]💥Lahkesis Queen of Chaos"Essence Drain/Bane"[LowLife] 💥💥

I've tried this build for Blight League, and yes it's not noob friendly because I did die a lot, and lost Blight challenge a lot, even my first Blighted Map. :p

And the build says to drop Wicked Ward, but didn't say change to what. So I personally pick Hex Master for more Curse Effect. Although I can go to more ES in Deep Thought as I planned to get Tranquility via anointment, and get the Transfiguration of Soul.

https://pastebin.com/zRrbDvTc

If anyone have better idea please let me know.
IGN
Venevi - Ranger - Standard
Meniet - Witch - Standard
Последняя редакция: alteisen612. Время: 16 сент. 2019 г., 0:53:25
"
alteisen612 написал:
I've tried this build for Blight League, and yes it's not noob friendly because I did die a lot, and lost Blight challenge a lot, even my first Blighted Map. :p

And the build says to drop Wicked Ward, but didn't say change to what. So I personally pick Hex Master for more Curse Effect. Although I can go to more ES in Deep Thought as I planned to get Tranquility via anointment, and get the Transfiguration of Soul.

https://pastebin.com/zRrbDvTc

If anyone have better idea please let me know.

Yeah spec into Hex Master for more curse effects and AoE for Bane (which is pretty mandatory if you're playing Bane, and to counter map mod "players have 25% less AoE" a bit), increasing clear speed. Also try going for ES/life nodes. Build only shines at late levels and with some investments going. Although you can build life-based and wait to spec into low life later.

Your choice of anoint makes sense. There's also a version with more chaos dmg (Atrophy), but tbh build doesn't really need it unless your dmg really is piss poor. Champion of the cause is also very fitting, providing more non-curse aura effect and 4% reduced mana reserve to spec into low life later. I personally would go for this one, because non-curse auras include Zealotry (more dmg), Discipline (more ES and ES recharge rate), Malevolence (more dmg over time and skill duration).
A filthy casual
What is minimum amount of mana that you'd recommend?

All auras are up, but I have not got enlighten yet. I swapped clarity with malevolence and ended with 74 unreserved mana. (clarity and zealotry is reserved from the life pool, rest is mana). My 6 link ED cost 72 mana. It is clunky, but it works xD. What do you think? is Enlighten a MUST HAVE?
Последняя редакция: MrKossa. Время: 16 сент. 2019 г., 8:39:18
"
MrKossa написал:

All auras are up, but I have not got enlighten yet. I swapped clarity with malevolence and ended with 74 unreserved mana. (clarity and zealotry is reserved from the life pool, rest is mana). My 6 link ED cost 72 mana. It is clunky, but it works xD. What do you think? is Enlighten a MUST HAVE?

Enlighten is for the Discipline and Zealotry chained with Blood Magic. Without Enlighten, you can't keep these 2 aura up.

In my play through, I scrap these 2 until I get all the Reduced Mana Reserve. Then I put Vaal Discipline with Blood Magic, without Enlighten also. Just activate them whenever you get comfortable. This build is very viable from 0.
IGN
Venevi - Ranger - Standard
Meniet - Witch - Standard
"
MrKossa написал:

As you get higher level and a watcher's eye that's a bit of more unreserved mana added to your mana pool. Around 150 is comfortable but at times you still run out of mana. Try vaal clarity it makes your life easier, even in no regen maps. Enlighten is very important, i believe you have to get lv 4 eventually and try getting blood magic by lv 20 if you can fit in more Str.
A filthy casual
https://youtu.be/rI9fIB6Dsbg

My Uber Elder run with GMP. Dmg was less than with Void Manipulation, but it still got the job done pretty quickly, and I invested in defense much more than offense. Even with GMP, ED's single target damage is still respectable, and with Vaal Clarity, ED can be spammed and the amount of recovery is absurdly powerful, when a rain of ED projectiles hit so many different targets.
A filthy casual
Последняя редакция: Hologram_o. Время: 16 сент. 2019 г., 21:43:18
I don't understand this build, I feel like I wasted money and my time, I bought a shavronne's 6link and I wanted to make a es build but I'm only at 3k and I cant use clarity cause I'm really low life
"
Treato написал:
I don't understand this build, I feel like I wasted money and my time, I bought a shavronne's 6link and I wanted to make a es build but I'm only at 3k and I cant use clarity cause I'm really low life

what u don't understnd so i make it clear to u ?!
NO ICHIGO, NO PARTY
Art Director Graphic Designer,reading,watching anime,gamer
Queen of chaos https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1963181/
My Profile https://www.facebook.com/MuhammadAhmedAbdo
My Behance https://www.behance.net/MuhammedAhmedAbdo
Hello!
Thank You for this awesome guide. I'm casual player but finally got some knowledge to pul best POE build (IMO) off.

Blight league
I would like to ask about skills, especially Enlighten gems (pricey as hell) Im not sure if I should ever use them. I run:

Malevolence + Blasphemy + Temporal Chains + [empty slot]
Vaal Discipline + 3x [empty slot]
Clarity (19) + Blood magic + Zealotry (+flame dash)

all are running ON and still got 170 mana
I dont use CWDT
For now I dont use Vaal Righteous Fire or Vaal Blight

1. Should I get Enlighten anyway? (something Im missing?)
2. Should i get Vaal Righteous Fire and Vaal Blight asap? - I've read this toppic, comments and Patch of building and Im a bit confused about those 2 free spots (4 if I could replace Enlighten from build or even +1 more with unset ring)
3. to the above any recommendations exept CWDT, Vaal Righteous Fire or Vaal Blight? (I dont get why could i use spirit offering)
4. Could you verify my idea:
Malevolence + Blasphemy + Temporal Chains + Vaal Discipline
CWDT + IC | Vaal Righteous Fire | Vaal Blight
+ Enduring Cry in unset ring

Im not sure if CWDT is best defensive option

Cheers!
“Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.”
- Bene Gesserit Coda
"
turihar написал:
Hello!
Thank You for this awesome guide. I'm casual player but finally got some knowledge to pul best POE build (IMO) off.

Blight league
I would like to ask about skills, especially Enlighten gems (pricey as hell) Im not sure if I should ever use them. I run:

Malevolence + Blasphemy + Temporal Chains + [empty slot]
Vaal Discipline + 3x [empty slot]

all are running ON and still got 170 mana
I dont use CWDT
For now I dont use Vaal Righteous Fire or Vaal Blight

1. Should I get Enlighten anyway? (something Im missing?)
2. Should i get Vaal Righteous Fire and Vaal Blight asap? - I've read this toppic, comments and Patch of building and Im a bit confused about those 2 free spots (4 if I could replace Enlighten from build or even +1 more with unset ring)
3. to the above any recommendations exept CWDT, Vaal Righteous Fire or Vaal Blight? (I dont get why could i use spirit offering)
4. Could you verify my idea:
Malevolence + Blasphemy + Temporal Chains + Vaal Discipline
CWDT + IC | Vaal Righteous Fire | Vaal Blight
+ Enduring Cry in unset ring

Im not sure if CWDT is best defensive option

Cheers!

After rocking this build through at least 1000 maps, hundreds of Uber Elder, Depth 230 in delve, Syndicate encounters, incursions, Legion generals, all kinds of map mods, I've come to some conclusions:

1. Elder base unset ring is definitely great if you can actually... cap resists. Honestly it depends on what kind of gear you get, since there's a lot of required uniques out there that the build definitely needs, either for great dmg (Mark of the Shaper) or big defense boost (Presence of Chayula). This will give you an extra gem slot for free. I tried tinkering around resists balancing and gear but in no way can I cap resists without a drastic change in gear with a lot of costs.

2. Enlighten is a must to get in 6 auras total (including Spider Aspect), along with mana reservation reduction on skill tree - this build functions as a semi-aurabot, while actually can dish out great dmg and that's very cool concepts.

3. If I got a chance to get an extra gem slot in Elder base ring, I would try something else, but when I tried putting in Sand Stance as the 7th aura I only have 8 mana unreserved left to cast. So if it's an aura choice, it can only be Dread Banner. It sounds stupidly crazy, but there's no other aura (if you're looking for one) that will give you enough mana left to cast without requiring to not using one. Dread Banner gives like ~0.08 seconds of Fortify when you place it, and gives less accuracy to enemies, so this gives some evade chance from attacks... but we ain't evasion build, so most of the time we'll get hit by an attack anyway, and we don't use attacks to impale, so Fortify will just be at stage 1, a very pitiful duration to have. If you have a free gem slot as in Elder base ring, Dread Banner seems viable as it reserves very very little mana and you have some Fortify up, but at the cost of pressing 1 more button and less mana available.

Other Vaal skill options include Vaal Blight/Vaal Righteous Fire (I hate using this because it takes away some ES)/Vaal Lightning Trap (to shock bosses for 20% increased dmg taken)/Vaal Haste (to move faster but can't reach lv 20 due to low dex)/Vaal Grace (more dodge, but can't reach lv 20 because low dex)/Vaal Cold Snap (always freezes and shatter on death)/Vaal Impurity of Ice/Fire/Lightning (for extra elemental mitigation). I would go with the last set of Vaal skills, picking each Vaal Impurity for each boss fights (Ice for Uber Elder, deep delve, etc etc)

4. Regarding the last 2 gem slots, if you forgo cwdt + immortal call immediately, a 7th aura setup being Sand Stance/Arctic Armor + Enlighten lv 4 (so you run 2 Enlightens total) can be run. If you have a decent mana pool, this will guarantee that you can run 7 auras total. Arctic Armor gives great mitigation and another source of slow when we get hit (chilled ground) but it requires you to stand still to receive all the defensive benefits. We aren't channeling anything and we prefer to be actively mobile anyway, so it probably isn't the best aura of choice. And even though Arctic Armor gives fire and physical mitigation, it does not give any cold and lightning dmg mitigation. If you run Sand Stance, great, now enemies are blinded in that radius and you take -11% less dmg from ranged enemies. But if spell users get close to you they cannot get blinded and you'll take dmg and won't receive the less dmg taken anyway (since they're not outside of the blind radius of sand stance). This is more well-rounded than Arctic Armor, as it gives you some evade/dodge chance when using Quartz flask, and some protection against elemental spells with less dmg taken.

However with all that said, forgoing cwdt + immortal call is a massive downside. Imagine scenarios like this:

You're in a tough map, press Enduring Cry, got 3 endurance charges. You get hit, all 3 endurance charges lost, and now Immortal Call is active for ~2.5 seconds. However, when Immortal Call is being active, you can press Enduring Cry again for 3 endurance charges, as Immortal Call, when being active and consumed the previous set of endurance charges, won't consume the new set of endurance charges you have. Of course this is the most defensively ideal situation, but it seems to happen quite a bit.

Some Math: Immortal Call (66% less physical dmg taken, consumed 3 endurance charges) + Enfeeble (assuming 75% increased curse effects as on a normal mob, 53% less dmg taken) + Basalt Flask (15% physical reduction) + 3 endurance charges (another 12% physical dmg reduction) + Malediction (10% reduced dmg taken) => 78% physical mitigation (without Sand Stance or a brief Fortify moment from Dread Banner). Meaning that for a physical hit of flat 5000 dmg, we only take 503 damage.

Losing Immortal Call + cwdt means burst dmg from enemies like detonate dead, porcupines will rip you more than often, as there's so much going on screen at the same time and there are so many of those hits. With Immortal Call + cwdt now I can freely rush through packs of porcupines with flasks up and that'd be the end of it. Abusing the mechanics of endurance charge + Immortal Call, over time I learned to get both 3 endurance charges active and Immortal Call being active.

With the overwhelmingly powerful defensive capabilities that IC + Cwdt provides, it's very hard to beat. Any vaal skills require souls to be built up so they're very situational, while ic is active a lot of times and when it's on cooldown we can still generate 3 endurance charges to partially make up for some defensive loss. And not to mention when you get full gear, you can slot in GMP rather than Void manipulation and use Vaal Clarity to enjoy spamming ED, hitting the whole screen for massive ES regen. This is top-tier defense and the whole setup is pretty much impossible to change without some costs. When you get enough gems, you can switch to the recommended low life ED/Bane setup. For now, it looks okay as you don't have everything yet.
A filthy casual
Последняя редакция: Hologram_o. Время: 18 сент. 2019 г., 16:27:40

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация