[3.0] Lifting's Skele Mage, Zombie, Wicker Man & Vanguard SUMMONER - All Content "Viable"

"
scabre89 написал:
Hey, I was wondering why use Minion and Totem Elemental Resistance in the spectre setup instead of Controled Destruction, for example.

Is it a must to keep them alive?

Most of these summoner builds tend to try and avoid investing into minion defense on the tree.

so you would need to figure out if the extra what 20% more is worth the hassle of dealing with resists on minions.

the gem is more qol than efficient damage.
Are you using anger and discipline at the same time?Because I'm unable to run both at the same time, or am I missing something?Great build BTW
This build its viable with oriath?
"
Hellboy88 написал:
This build its viable with oriath?
For oriath, yes. For the war for atlas that comes in two days? it might not be, or it simply will be much worse since both wicker man and vanguard are getting nerfed.
Also this guide isn't updated, at least getting spectres isn't.
Последняя редакция: azaanis. Время: 6 дек. 2017 г., 8:25:25
Is this build still viable? Skellies got buffed, but the spectres are nerfed.
That said i'm only looking for doing low to medium level maps and maybe uber lab.
From my understanding it is the skeleton mages that do all the damage, the specters were just added side damage which was good but does not make or break the build in my mind.. I am currently leveling this build up in 3.1 after the other guide i was following was gutted so much that I would have had to start a new toon anyway so giving this a try and so far it is kicking butt. Will have to see how it holds up in mapping. But even then if not a boss killer definitely a farming build that just works. I am just wondering if Lifting has any comments or corrections for 3.1 that may make this build better off for the abyss league .

till then
happy hunting
Do you will update it for 3.1 i loved the build!
I am running this build at the moment, I have just cracked into red tier maps. Still leveling up some of my gems, but build is very fun and has melted everything I have encountered thus far.
could evaluate my build if the ring is correct
I got a 4 blue socket roll on the queens escape and a single red, currently 4 link, but do you think it would be worth it to invest in the 5 link and put Empower onto my spectres? :)

First build i ever tried in poe, huge fan.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация