[3.0] Lifting's Skele Mage, Zombie, Wicker Man & Vanguard SUMMONER - All Content "Viable"

Just so everyone is aware, this build is going to be fine. A manifesto fixing desecrate so that it'll spawn the spectres you bring into the area as well. Just have to wait for the patch to drop. Link for the Manifesto here:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2017682
Скрытый текст

what can upgrade?
I am working on putting this build together but my dps is only coming up around 1600? I mess up really bad somewhere?
Последняя редакция: Keynomaru2. Время: 31 окт. 2017 г., 23:09:08
What about yo use Presence of Chayula instead a rare amulet? The build is amazing.
I've been looking forward to playing a pure zoomancer build since the Necromancer Ascendancy became available, so I'm probably going to run something similar to this build for the next league.

I was wondering, is there a reason not to run three DR jewels?

Anyways, thanks for taking your time making this thread Lifting. Much appreciated.
Potato girl keeps on runnin'
How do you think a Vaal skeletons gem would fit into this build as a burst for bosses as a little extra damage
Anyone tried Mistress of Sacrifice instead of Spirit Eater?
this build is great

so many cadavers, lets make use of them
Последняя редакция: KadaverjunkY. Время: 25 нояб. 2017 г., 13:29:01
"
desertrosedr написал:
Anyone tried Mistress of Sacrifice instead of Spirit Eater?

yes that's what i use.. it's such a great qol skill. for mayhem it's a life saver also to have bone offering for all the breaches.
Hey, I was wondering why use Minion and Totem Elemental Resistance in the spectre setup instead of Controled Destruction, for example.

Is it a must to keep them alive?
Potato girl keeps on runnin'

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация