[3.0] Lifting's Skele Mage, Zombie, Wicker Man & Vanguard SUMMONER - All Content "Viable"

Lifting Bro, you are my hero. You are the manly Mathil, the non-emo Ziz, the non-baked pohx, the ruler of POE.

Anyways, I really wanna do this life based and would like your thoughts on best skill tree setup for those not wanting to do CI. I've just started this char and loving it!
Hey, why not use Orb of Storms? Or does EE proc off of minion hits too?

Edit: looks like there's no limitation in this aspect, I figure it's usually better to be able to shoot it further.
Последняя редакция: PatriotAlmighty. Время: 8 окт. 2017 г., 9:39:56
Would love to hear any more-experienced players' thoughts on what to do with this build now that we lost the ability to use the desecrate trick to summon high level Tukohama's Vanguards and Wickermans with this recent patch.
Yeah same question. Any ideas for which spectres to use instead?
If you are looking to go life based, you can look at my character tree (DeathMetal)... All my gear for this toon is now on PoE trade. The last patch really pisses me the F)(*& off when it comes to my summoner.

I did all content but Uber Atziri with this toon as life, so it is very doable. I also ran two unset rings, never needed stun immunity & a Belly of the Beast for my chest.
Последняя редакция: chaoticwon. Время: 12 окт. 2017 г., 20:36:38
With the new 3.0.2 patch that changed the desecrate pool's whats the new best way to get the spectre's you need?
"
hypnos83829 написал:
With the new 3.0.2 patch that changed the desecrate pool's whats the new best way to get the spectre's you need?

People are saying The Shapers Realm in the portal room can give both TV and WM, but it can take awhile and is not 100% from what I am reading. Also I hear Overgrown Shrine can give TV's but it may take 3 or 4 maps and about a half hour of spamming desecrate to get one. I tried for like 15min last night then said screw it...

I would try Global 820 and hope someone is sharing portals and not charging 30c to get them. In the meantime try what I mentioned above. Also check Nats Summoner thread, there is a lot of discussion in there about where people are finding spectres. This thread is pretty much dead now, I dont think LNB is responding to anything here.
Последняя редакция: frzhmd. Время: 13 окт. 2017 г., 3:35:44
Join /global 6666 if u need spectre portals. Its a necro community, free of charge. Try and keep it free also. Also its official! The next week patch they will change the Desecrate skill back. Have fun
I can't desecrate my way to Vanguard or Wicker Man in e.g. Forge of the Phoenix, what could I be doing wrong? I got 1 of each summoned :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация