[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

"
Niistokeppi написал:
Btw dont forget to change ur zombies from meat shield to feeding frenzy, bonkers for clear.

Anyone have other tips for deviations from the OP's build? I did this and I clear what feels like twice as fast not having to wait on skeletons casts to clear and my zombies are still invincible and I have the taunt/blind jewel so losing the 20% taunt doesn't really matter seemingly.
"
Kami990 написал:
"
Niistokeppi написал:
Btw dont forget to change ur zombies from meat shield to feeding frenzy, bonkers for clear.

Anyone have other tips for deviations from the OP's build? I did this and I clear what feels like twice as fast not having to wait on skeletons casts to clear and my zombies are still invincible and I have the taunt/blind jewel so losing the 20% taunt doesn't really matter seemingly.

Swap in Impale on your skellies and run dread banner. They shred with it.
Can you PLEASE tell me how you crafted those 2 convoking wands in SSF in 5 days?! I'm looking them up on Metamorph league and the 2 wands alone are worth numerous exalts.
I see a lot of people going without chaos res vs Sirus, how do you stay alive in canon phase ?

If you don't dodge the stuff you get wrecked.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Also :

Can someone experienced that took Sirus down, check my POB ?

https://pastebin.com/CJxHbX4d

I do not know why the POB shows such low damage for skeletons, maybe I am doing something wrong. Last time it showed 500k dps now 300k.

Can someone just give me some pointers as to how to improve my gear / build to take down Sirus ?

Currently I brought him down to 10% on Awaken 0 :(...Feels bad.

Maps are going very fine, couple of wreckless deaths, prolly due to chaos damage, so I should be more careful, but Sirus is giving me nightmares.

I tried switching to skitterbots , dreadbanner, also used impale instead of melee splash ( you can see that my armor has 2 white sockets for that reason).

What do I need to do, invest in what ?

I am at the verge of switching to another more tanky build I do not know, but seeing you guys taking him down on AW8 makes think that I do something wrong.

Thanks for the time.
Последняя редакция: Vendetta. Время: 1 янв. 2020 г., 1:48:57
"
Vendetta написал:
Also :

I do not know why the POB shows such low damage for skeletons, maybe I am doing something wrong. Last time it showed 500k dps now 300k.

Can someone just give me some pointers as to how to improve my gear / build to take down Sirus ?

Maps are going very fine, couple of wreckless deaths, prolly due to chaos damage, so I should be more careful, but Sirus is giving me nightmares.

I tried switching to skitterbots , dreadbanner, also used impale instead of melee splash ( you can see that my armor has 2 white sockets for that reason).

I am at the verge of switching to another more tanky build I do not know, but seeing you guys taking him down on AW8 makes think that I do something wrong.

Thanks for the time.

What spectres are you rolling with? They do add some decent DPS. I'm willing to check out the POB for you though I'm not crazy experienced.

I have taken down awakener 8 on this character so just let me know what you're using for spectres and I'll give it a look if you'd like.
Последняя редакция: Solanales. Время: 1 янв. 2020 г., 2:20:36
For anyone interested in a high-end shield-based build:

7.11k life, 2.6k mana, Overcapped resists for ele weakness maps, 44% chaos resists.

Shield charge increases your map clear speed by so much its insane. Cleared all content in the game easily.
"
Solanales написал:
"
Vendetta написал:
Also :

Thanks for the time.

What spectres are you rolling with? They do add some decent DPS. I'm willing to check out the POB for you though I'm not crazy experienced.

I have taken down awakener 8 on this character so just let me know what you're using for spectres and I'll give it a look if you'd like.

Using two frenzy monkey's and 1 power charge monkey.

I don't have 21 raise spectre or +2 minion on helm. I am losing a power charge but well...

Beside the spectres ?

I don't know people coming here saying they killed Sirus on Awaken 8 just makes me go crazy because I don't really understand what I am doing wrong...Resistances ? Mechanic ( I already know them)...I just don't know.
"
Solanales написал:
"
Kami990 написал:
"
Niistokeppi написал:

Swap in Impale on your skellies and run dread banner. They shred with it.

What should I swap for impale?
"
Vendetta написал:
"
Solanales написал:
"
Vendetta написал:
Also :

Thanks for the time.

Using two frenzy monkey's and 1 power charge monkey.

I don't have 21 raise spectre or +2 minion on helm. I am losing a power charge but well...

Beside the spectres ?

I don't know people coming here saying they killed Sirus on Awaken 8 just makes me go crazy because I don't really understand what I am doing wrong...Resistances ? Mechanic ( I already know them)...I just don't know.

It's not a super easy fight to be honest. Managing storms is a bit difficult. So one thing I'm seeing is that you're running skitterbots which is fine but they do reserve a lot of your mana and if you have a MoM build you want to maintaing a ratio to let your mana pool act as a secondary health pool. You're gimping some of your effective HP with them.

The few things I did differently is running my skelly six link as Summon Skeletons > Impale > Melee Phys > Minion Damage > Brutality > Multistrike

For map clear I swap multistrike for Melee Splash. I found that the skellies are plenty aggressive without Feeding Frenzy and I would rather have the extra damage.

I changed up the passive tree a little to grab an extra jewel node to the left of Witch start for another To Dust. I pathed down to Aligned Spirit to get some more Mana for EHP and some extra damage. I annointed Ravenous Horde to make sure I wasn't missing out on damage there and it saved me some passive points which I was able to put into extra minion damage nodes on the Redemption, Spiritual Aid, Righteous Army wheel.

I also ran a Dread Banner and nixed spirit offering in favor of just being more careful on the boss.

For strategy on how I actually fought him, I found I'm better if I stay close. When he was far away I tended to run into beams and not know when he was teleporting so staying close and circling him to let the skellies do their work did well for me.

In PoB make sure you're checking that your skellies have power and frenzy charges from spectres. Also if you run Maim on the carrion golems that adds a good bit of DPS. Finally make sure you have Feeding Frenzy checked as active to see a better representation of your DPS as they should have it up most of the time.

Here's my PoB of HappyFloorboardNoises with the gear I used to kill Awakener 8:

https://pastebin.com/CTL7PY4h

Let me know if you have questions or if I can help in any other way.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация