[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

I love this build. Thanks for putting so much time in to it.

I discovered, by accident, that there is a far more optimal helm for this build focused around a Lab enchant and open prefix:

Enchant: 150% increased effect of the buff granted by your carrion golems (incredible DPS increase)
Prefix: +# Level of Socketed Minion Gems
Prefix: Socketed Gems are supported by Level # Minion Damage
Suffix: Minions Deal #% increased Damage
You want an open prefix to craft +1 to Maximum Number of Raised Skeletons & Zombies. An extra Skele is 500k+ dps - you won't beat that with any other mod, I think.

An even better, but I am guessing extremely expensive version, would have resistances or rarity suffixes to round it out, or maybe an open crafting suffix for resistances. The one I grabbed has Rarity and Nearby Enemies take #% Increased Physical Damage.

I bought this from someone who replaced it with this fucking god-tier masterpiece:

Enchant: 150% increased effect of the buff granted by your carrion golems
Prefix: +3 Level of Socketed Minion Gems
Prefix: Socketed Gems are supported by Level 20 Minion Damage
Suffix: Minions Deal 23% increased Damage
Suffix: +18% to Chaos Resistance
Crafted Prefix: +1 to Maximum Number of Raised Skeletons & Zombies

When he linked me this, I about fell out of my chair. How can you ask for more? Maybe a little higher chaos roll and a rarity suffix or something to make it mirror-worthy? It's damn near perfect.
is it usefull to put one gem in the 6L out und put zombie + skeli into to it?
"
aerial написал:
Btw, I just realized argument against using multistrike vs ruthless.. multistrike doesn't support vaal summon skeletons, 0 damage gain for those. So that is good point. Ruthless costs you 9% dps for normal skelies, but all physical vaal ones get +45%.

Thats a good point and probably the reason Ruthless is recommended! Thanks!
"
kojoten написал:
I love this build. Thanks for putting so much time in to it.

I discovered, by accident, that there is a far more optimal helm for this build focused around a Lab enchant and open prefix:

Enchant: 150% increased effect of the buff granted by your carrion golems (incredible DPS increase)
Prefix: +# Level of Socketed Minion Gems
Prefix: Socketed Gems are supported by Level # Minion Damage
Suffix: Minions Deal #% increased Damage
You want an open prefix to craft +1 to Maximum Number of Raised Skeletons & Zombies. An extra Skele is 500k+ dps - you won't beat that with any other mod, I think.

An even better, but I am guessing extremely expensive version, would have resistances or rarity suffixes to round it out, or maybe an open crafting suffix for resistances. The one I grabbed has Rarity and Nearby Enemies take #% Increased Physical Damage.

I bought this from someone who replaced it with this fucking god-tier masterpiece:

Enchant: 150% increased effect of the buff granted by your carrion golems
Prefix: +3 Level of Socketed Minion Gems
Prefix: Socketed Gems are supported by Level 20 Minion Damage
Suffix: Minions Deal 23% increased Damage
Suffix: +18% to Chaos Resistance
Crafted Prefix: +1 to Maximum Number of Raised Skeletons & Zombies

When he linked me this, I about fell out of my chair. How can you ask for more? Maybe a little higher chaos roll and a rarity suffix or something to make it mirror-worthy? It's damn near perfect.

You think the buff enchant is better than +40 skelly dmg enchant? I get 227.000 dmg per skelly compared to 231.000 with +40 skelly dmg enchant when I test in POB.
Последняя редакция: varmemester. Время: 1 янв. 2020 г., 7:04:46
Hi, I'm starting to set up the build..really great because I finished the acts pretty quickly.

the doubt i have is with the jewel of the tree..i have to find a cobalt jewel with 30% of resistances..but i haven't found one...and nothing for bone barrier suport? what am i doing wrong? .. only found glyph stone cobalt jewel max with 10% resistance...

and the +1 to skeletons in body armour is a enchant?
Последняя редакция: cloudsefi. Время: 1 янв. 2020 г., 8:14:34
I'm trying some different variants, to make zombies good enough for clear alone, and only use skeletons vs tough targets/bosses.

Something like that produces samage damage as 2 wands with +1 , minion speed roll and crafted minion damage.
Difference is if we 6L zombies into that, their impale damage lands at 400k.
If you try do same thing with crazy +3 minion helmet with minion damage 5l support, best I could get is 300k on zombies (and then continue to use 2 wands).
Upside of this is you can get very expensive 2 wands and gain about 20% more damage on top of that (still worse than 6l). But that isn't entirely fair comparison since there can be better staff too with double damage chance roll and such, which puts it close to wands.

Downside of staff is loss of some skill gems since we are adding 2 supports.
But turns out all spectres really need is blood magic, they don't die anyways. Golems as well, just maim seems to be enough, they still gonna apply it vs boss and that seems to be only relevant moment for that to begin with. You can still squeeze in feeding frenzy added to golem though. Golem damage however is so miniscule (barely 50k with such setup), it is probably better to grab 2nd different golem for its bonus effect, stone or chaos.

Staff grants +18% block which is nice vs two wands.
Another thing it technically opens is cyclone + cast when channeling. To make use of it, we would need to use spirit offering, to get that constant bonus ES thats being reapplied all the time. If you swap flesh offering with spirit offering and replace brutality with minion phys/damage, damage loss from doing this is about 7% (vs 12% if you just swap offerings but keep brutality, since it blocks bonus chaos damage form spirit offering). This gives me at 5800 life, +2k es, constantly recharged. I think this would be worth sacrificing that little bit of damage potentially. Final trade there is spirit offering: all resist bonus vs flesh offering movement speed.
Последняя редакция: aerial. Время: 1 янв. 2020 г., 8:21:54
"
cloudsefi написал:
Hi, I'm starting to set up the build..really great because I finished the acts pretty quickly.

the doubt i have is with the jewel of the tree..i have to find a cobalt jewel with 30% of resistances..but i haven't found one...and nothing for bone barrier suport? what am i doing wrong? .. only found glyph stone cobalt jewel max with 10% resistance...

and the +1 to skeletons in body armour is a enchant?

Bone Barrier skill is from Ascendancy. Do your labs.
Последняя редакция: Matam. Время: 1 янв. 2020 г., 11:00:13
Killed Sirius on Awakener Level 8 with this build.

Here's my gear if anyone wants to know. The passive tree is exactly the same as mentioned in the guide, no changes.

Also, I didn't bother with the frenzy specters and just spawned whatever came out of the Desecrate.

I spent 30c for the 6l rare base and used pristine fossil to roll my chest.

The rest of my gear is under <10c each. Comfortably farming fully juiced up T16 maps on awakener level 8. The only noteworthy cost was the amulet enchant which cost me 50c.

PoB if anyone is looking for it
https://pastebin.com/cFRamcFp
Последняя редакция: Inviz1. Время: 1 янв. 2020 г., 9:50:53
Next best thing to upgrade for me? I think chest, but not sure what else to look for on one? Pretty much end game gear for me to be honest, every piece of content is trivial but would be nice to reduce kill times even more, or even increase my survivability.

Thanks

Последняя редакция: Hooorang. Время: 1 янв. 2020 г., 10:15:27
"
Hooorang написал:
Next best thing to upgrade for me? I think chest, but not sure what else to look for on one? Pretty much end game gear for me to be honest, every piece of content is trivial but would be nice to reduce kill times even more, or even increase my survivability.

Thanks

Elder stygian belt, +1 to gems on amulet, maybe chest with + to gems, skellies enchant/+minion damage support on helm

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация