[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

Hi guys,

Could really do with some suggestions for my build.
Level 93 at the moment. Skellies doing 227k dps only.

https://pastebin.com/bwssrrd3

Can spare a few ex to get some better gear as I'd like to try and do as much end-game content as I can.

Thanks!
"
Kami990 написал:

What should I swap for impale?

I run Skellies > Impale > Melee Phys > Minion Damage > Brutality > then Melee Splash for clear and Multistrike for single target. I dropped spirit offering as I was living just fine without it and put in Dread Banner instead.

I linked my PoB two comments up if that helps.
Последняя редакция: Solanales. Время: 1 янв. 2020 г., 2:43:15
"
The_Succubus написал:
Hi guys,

Can spare a few ex to get some better gear as I'd like to try and do as much end-game content as I can.

Thanks!

I mentioned this in another post, but it's my preference to run Impale on the skellies. To see the DPS it truly adds you need the LocalIdentity fork of Path of Building, but it does add a lot.

I swapped out Feeding Frenzy on them for Impale and run Dread Banner as well to buff it further. Also you should be swapping Melee Splash out for Multistrike on bosses if you don't want to go the Impale route. It will help a lot if you weren't doing that already.
Hi I am new to this, but how do you craft a weapon with two minions increased damage modifier?
"
Solanales написал:
"
The_Succubus написал:
Hi guys,

Thanks!

I mentioned this in another post, but it's my preference to run Impale on the skellies. To see the DPS it truly adds you need the LocalIdentity fork of Path of Building, but it does add a lot.

I swapped out Feeding Frenzy on them for Impale and run Dread Banner as well to buff it further. Also you should be swapping Melee Splash out for Multistrike on bosses if you don't want to go the Impale route. It will help a lot if you weren't doing that already.

Localidentity fork? Also, does Multistrike do more dps than Ruthless support? I tried to swap the gems in PoB but it looked like a pretty big dps drop, but I'm not very good with PoB and I play on console so I don't have all my stuff input into my own PoB on this character.
I wanna try swapping in impale on the build, also saw people running Pride on Essence Worm, just trying to figure out whether or not all this adds good dps
"
alica01 написал:
Hi I am new to this, but how do you craft a weapon with two minions increased damage modifier?

More than likely one of them was a hybrid roll of minion damage and minion life that you can unveil. So it would have the normal minion damage roll on the weapon then the hybrid damage and life from the crafting bench.
2 min uber elder, this build just keeps on going:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zd5Rw5CQdUA
"
ReaperMainRaine написал:
"
Solanales написал:
"
The_Succubus написал:
Hi guys,

Thanks!

Localidentity fork? Also, does Multistrike do more dps than Ruthless support? I tried to swap the gems in PoB but it looked like a pretty big dps drop, but I'm not very good with PoB and I play on console so I don't have all my stuff input into my own PoB on this character.
I wanna try swapping in impale on the build, also saw people running Pride on Essence Worm, just trying to figure out whether or not all this adds good dps

LocalIdentity is a user who has made a fork (an alternate update path) for path of building that includes a lot of features that original flavor Path of Building hasn't added over the years including impale, pantheons, annoint support, and a number of other fixes. You can find the info on this Reddit thread

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/deon82/localidentitys_path_of_building_v141514_fork/

Multistrike was a damage increase for me. It might not be for all setups but it added more than ruthless did at least in my arrangement. I tried both and multistrike seemed to drop bosses faster in feeling as well. Again maybe not the best for everyone but it worked for me.

Pride does offer a bit of a boost in an Essence Worm but giving up the other benefits of a ring slot made me skip it. Your mileage may vary if you're comfortable giving up a ring.
"
Solanales написал:
"
alica01 написал:

More than likely one of them was a hybrid roll of minion damage and minion life that you can unveil. So it would have the normal minion damage roll on the weapon then the hybrid damage and life from the crafting bench.

Thank you for your kind explanation!
Btw, I just realized argument against using multistrike vs ruthless.. multistrike doesn't support vaal summon skeletons, 0 damage gain for those. So that is good point. Ruthless costs you 9% dps for normal skelies, but all physical vaal ones get +45%.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация