[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

Hello! Im new to POE and im playing 24x7 since 3.9 is out following this guide only, in fact, I had to read it at least 10 times xD

Could anyone PLEASE review my Necro and tell me what should I upgrade now???

Im happy with my map/boss clearing - I feel some things still one shot me.

Thanks a lot!!
"
Pud1MxD написал:
Few questions:

1. Is an amulet with +1 to all int gems better than +1 skellie?

2. If I were to drop a wand for a shield to be more tanky in some encounters (the damage is more than enough) which shield would you guys recommend?

3. Would an Empower level 4 gem be a dps boost in the place of one of the red gems? In the place of brutality for example, wouldn't that make our mage skellies do damage as well when we use vaal summon skellies without losing the damage on the normal skellies?

1. This works out to a slight DPS increase for me. Might be worth looking into depending on how much damage your skellies do.

2. Ahn's heritage seems to be a favorite.

3. Someone with more interest in the Vaal Summon Skellies might know better on this. I hardly ever use it as i haven't needed to.

"
nachosama написал:
Hello! Im new to POE and im playing 24x7 since 3.9 is out following this guide only, in fact, I had to read it at least 10 times xD

Could anyone PLEASE review my Necro and tell me what should I upgrade now???

Im happy with my map/boss clearing - I feel some things still one shot me.

Thanks a lot!!

You're pretty good to go in most slots but you could squeak out some more life on your chest with a 10% increased life chest. Also looks like you skipped on some mana nodes to grab more life. This might actually be hurting your EHP with MoM. What are your resting Life, ES, and Mana totals?

Would be more able to help with that info.

Also yeah this league is just rippy sometimes. Not much to be done about it.

Thank you for all of the assitance so far! I wind up buying this weapon

so, what would i do here? Would I use deafening esse of fear for the minion daamge and then craft the minion move speed/atk spd craft? and then another minion damage craft? or not too experienced with crafting here.
Looking for suggestions on further upgrades. I think I need better wands with higher minion damage %, but I'm not too sure how to go about it. Any help is greatly appreciated!

"
TrueConspiracy написал:

Недоступно

so, what would i do here? Would I use deafening esse of fear for the minion daamge and then craft the minion move speed/atk spd craft? and then another minion damage craft? or not too experienced with crafting here.
Not a veteran crafter but I'm pretty sure an essence is gonna reroll that mod. Pretty sure your only move is to augment for a second mod then regal, afterwards craft minion damage at bench if you didn't get it. Get a second opinion though.
Некоторые предметы в этом сообщении в настоящий момент недоступны.
"
ReaperMainRaine написал:
"
TrueConspiracy написал:

Not a veteran crafter but I'm pretty sure an essence is gonna reroll that mod. Pretty sure your only move is to augment for a second mod then regal, afterwards craft minion damage at bench if you didn't get it. Get a second opinion though.

Yep that's the path basically.
What else besides a level 21 raise spectre do I need to have 4 spectres instead of 3?
"
Bloob написал:
What else besides a level 21 raise spectre do I need to have 4 spectres instead of 3?

You just need a total spectre gem level of 25. You have a 21 gem. We get +2 from our ascendency. You need to make up another 2 levels somewhere.

There are a couple of ways to get those levels. You could have two wands with either +1 levels to all minion skill gems or +1 levels to all spell skill gems. Those would be your cheapest options.

You could also get a single wand with both of those mods on it but they are hard to craft and/or expensive. You could also get an amulet with +1 level to all intellgence skill gems but those are also expensive.

Here's an example of the types of wands you'd be looking for.

Thanks! Time to buy some wands!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация