[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

"
PanZajac написал:
"
Duskhorizonggmu написал:
Hey, anybody could suggest upgrades that would keep me alive more? I'm ripping every few t14-t16 maps and on hard morphs. Don't even mention Sirius fight :)

Had the same problem with similiar gear. I'v capped chaos damage and problem is almost solved

chaos res isn't really the issue; YOU however have better wands by far for starters, also try to get >5K HP and >1K ES

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/D6Lyvk5H5

"

You're pretty good to go in most slots but you could squeak out some more life on your chest with a 10% increased life chest. Also looks like you skipped on some mana nodes to grab more life. This might actually be hurting your EHP with MoM. What are your resting Life, ES, and Mana totals?

Would be more able to help with that info.

Also yeah this league is just rippy sometimes. Not much to be done about it.

Thanks a lot!! I did remove some mana nodes to get to Devotion, this helped me a lot to sustain, now Im pushing myself to level 95 so I can recover those mana nodes.

Here are my totals
elder leather belt vs stygian IS an option, check the stats on mine :-)

Great build, one of the fastest/easiest leveling builds I've ever played. Even early maps was a joke to be honest. Red maps is where most my builds are falling apart this league. They just HURT now, especially morph's and the flat boss changes.

That said, this build does very well if I take my time in red maps. I feel my gear is pretty good. It still has room to grow but my survival has been kinda rough. I am starting to modify it a tad vs what i'm seeing other skele builds doing on Poe ninja builds.

I do see a lot of them not taking MoM, and just pathing to lots more life on tree. They are also taking the south life / all res node and the flat +all res on tree with ahn's heritage. I think i'm going to do this route as it looks like they are easily 8-9k life with lots of all res and still plenty of damage. The downside is only 3 spectres but they are mostly just buffing my other stuff anyway.

They also look like they are taking the left ascendancy instead of the right one, and using the impale / banner setup. Anyone doing the above with ahn's, more life on tree and imaple setup? How is it compared to the base build here? I just hate dying even though i'm on SC. Drives me nuts :).
If someone use glorious vanity jewel, where U have socketed it? :)
"
ReaperMainRaine написал:
"
TrueConspiracy написал:

Thank you for all of the assitance so far! I wind up buying this weapon

so, what would i do here? Would I use deafening esse of fear for the minion daamge and then craft the minion move speed/atk spd craft? and then another minion damage craft? or not too experienced with crafting here.
Not a veteran crafter but I'm pretty sure an essence is gonna reroll that mod. Pretty sure your only move is to augment for a second mod then regal, afterwards craft minion damage at bench if you didn't get it. Get a second opinion though.

Do I have to augment it before I regal? Does it matter if I have one mod and I regal it ? Or is that just to try and get minion damage so I can craft it again? If I don't get it, could I just craft multimod and get minion damage and minion atk spd/cast spd ?

Also do i need a prefixes/suffixes cannot be changed mod?

alsooo should i put empower 4 into my skellies if I can get one? replace melee splash or something ?
Последняя редакция: TrueConspiracy. Время: 2 янв. 2020 г., 11:46:47
"
TrueConspiracy написал:
"
ReaperMainRaine написал:
"
TrueConspiracy написал:

Thank you for all of the assitance so far! I wind up buying this weapon

so, what would i do here? Would I use deafening esse of fear for the minion daamge and then craft the minion move speed/atk spd craft? and then another minion damage craft? or not too experienced with crafting here.
Not a veteran crafter but I'm pretty sure an essence is gonna reroll that mod. Pretty sure your only move is to augment for a second mod then regal, afterwards craft minion damage at bench if you didn't get it. Get a second opinion though.

Do I have to augment it before I regal? Does it matter if I have one mod and I regal it ? Or is that just to try and get minion damage so I can craft it again? If I don't get it, could I just craft multimod and get minion damage and minion atk spd/cast spd ?

Also do i need a prefixes/suffixes cannot be changed mod?

alsooo should i put empower 4 into my skellies if I can get one? replace melee splash or something ?

I hope you got some coin for multimodding that wand >.< I guess your second question means you have lots of exa to toss around? smh You should have spent it on a decent wand IMHO

NO, Melee splash is for clearing trash, Ruthless for bossing, don't do differently.

"
d3viant6 написал:
"
Skua99 написал:
Having a great time with this build and it has been a breeze to level, until now :(

Just turned level 90 and my progression has slowed to a crawl as I am dying ever other map (running red 12 & 13). Also my Carrion Golems seem to also be dying.

Try to get a couple unset rings and use skitterbots + convocation (to keep your pets alive), OR use end cry for phys reduction and regen, those wands are vendor trash IMHO, you shouldn't move to 4 spectres until about 94 IMHO, you need much better gear frankly, but for 10c you can gt much better weps

It's my first time with this build but work on some flips, sell a hundred 3c items, you'll get the funds

I focused a LOT on HP and ES and I pretty much never die now at T16+

First of all, thanks for you advice.

Can you give me some examples of what attributes I can add to my wands for a reasonable price? When I check pob.trade, any better wands are selling for > 100c

Here is what I currently am using:

"
coaa написал:
Great build, one of the fastest/easiest leveling builds I've ever played. Even early maps was a joke to be honest. Red maps is where most my builds are falling apart this league. They just HURT now, especially morph's and the flat boss changes.

That said, this build does very well if I take my time in red maps. I feel my gear is pretty good. It still has room to grow but my survival has been kinda rough. I am starting to modify it a tad vs what i'm seeing other skele builds doing on Poe ninja builds.

I do see a lot of them not taking MoM, and just pathing to lots more life on tree. They are also taking the south life / all res node and the flat +all res on tree with ahn's heritage. I think i'm going to do this route as it looks like they are easily 8-9k life with lots of all res and still plenty of damage. The downside is only 3 spectres but they are mostly just buffing my other stuff anyway.

They also look like they are taking the left ascendancy instead of the right one, and using the impale / banner setup. Anyone doing the above with ahn's, more life on tree and imaple setup? How is it compared to the base build here? I just hate dying even though i'm on SC. Drives me nuts :).

So far I haven't really had any problems with survivability on the MoM setup but certainly you can path for a bit more life on the tree if you're not taking mana nodes. The other thing those builds tend to go for is reserving their mana as it's not needed if you're not running MoM. They'll use Summon Skitterbots and Pride to get some extra DPS. I haven't explored this option but I know others in this thread have and they seem to like it.

With mom I have an 8.5k effective lifepool and the only thing that really kills me on rare occasions are meta encounters where they were dropping the little black crabs of doom. Those things hurt. Make sure your chaos res is up to par this league. That's helped me a lot.

You can still reach 4 spectres with a wand and shield build. You just need a 21/20 spectre gem and a +2 wand. Those can be expensive but still doable.

As far as Ascendency, yep the left side will give you more damage at the cost of duration of skellies (For me it's 19 seconds vs 33 secounds) and offerings affecting you. It's up to you if you think that's worth it.
"
FrameX написал:
"
Skua99 написал:
Having a great time with this build and it has been a breeze to level, until now :(

Just turned level 90 and my progression has slowed to a crawl as I am dying ever other map (running red 12 & 13). Also my Carrion Golems seem to also be dying.

My next planned upgrade is to a 21/00 Summon Skeleton after which I will not have a lot of chaos, but the good news is that earning cash is not to bad in this league.

I am also toying with the idea of switching over to impale, but have not made that mental leap yet.

So can someone take a look and see if there is an obvious reason for my numerus deaths?

Not sure if this matters, but I am running 'Ruthless' on my Skeletons 100% of the time.

POB: https://pastebin.com/uSf9xjw8

Hey, you should use melee splash instead of ruthless while mapping. The aoe of skelies attacks clears packs so fast there are little time for mobs/bosses to hit you. Are you using ascendancy skill that gives extra mitigation when you open doors/entering packs? Only time my zombies/golems died was during uber elder fight, elsewhere, they were at max hp most of the time.

I will try melee splash and see how it works out.

But you are correct, I completely forgot about having 'Bone Armor'. I am now using it and it has made a huge difference to my survival rate.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация