[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

"
Bloob написал:
What else besides a level 21 raise spectre do I need to have 4 spectres instead of 3?

I assume you have Death attunement since you have three . Then you need lvl 25 spectre gem (https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Raise_Spectre). A way to get the additional four levels are two from Unnatural Strenght (ascendancy) and "+1 to level of all minion gems" on both wands.
"
If you can get a level 21 Raise Spectre gem and +2 to minion gem levels from your weapons, you'll be able to have 4 spectres at once. At this point, use two Carnage Chieftains and two Host Chieftains (found in Riverways in act 6, provide power charges).

I doubt I can get a 21 Raise spectre (SSF), but with 3 spectres, should I just use 2 Carnage and 1 Host Chieftains? Is there a reason you would need 2 of each?
Hello all and happy new year.
Does anyone use animate guardian instead of spectres ?
And... if yes which one ? Any tips ?
Thank you.
Having a great time with this build and it has been a breeze to level, until now :(

Just turned level 90 and my progression has slowed to a crawl as I am dying ever other map (running red 12 & 13). Also my Carrion Golems seem to also be dying.

My next planned upgrade is to a 21/00 Summon Skeleton after which I will not have a lot of chaos, but the good news is that earning cash is not to bad in this league.

I am also toying with the idea of switching over to impale, but have not made that mental leap yet.

So can someone take a look and see if there is an obvious reason for my numerus deaths?

Not sure if this matters, but I am running 'Ruthless' on my Skeletons 100% of the time.

POB: https://pastebin.com/uSf9xjw8

Последняя редакция: Skua99. Время: 2 янв. 2020 г., 5:34:15
"
GreyWind1281 написал:
"
If you can get a level 21 Raise Spectre gem and +2 to minion gem levels from your weapons, you'll be able to have 4 spectres at once. At this point, use two Carnage Chieftains and two Host Chieftains (found in Riverways in act 6, provide power charges).

I doubt I can get a 21 Raise spectre (SSF), but with 3 spectres, should I just use 2 Carnage and 1 Host Chieftains? Is there a reason you would need 2 of each?

It's never a matter of NEED (or mostly never), it's just Ruins Hellions debuff can apply better. I JUST switched to 4 yesterday and feels about the same so don't lose any sleep over it. Unless somebody has a better fourth spectre?

This is by FAR my best league start EVER and I'm a 2K+ hours player and fifth league, LOVE this build
"
Skua99 написал:
Having a great time with this build and it has been a breeze to level, until now :(

Just turned level 90 and my progression has slowed to a crawl as I am dying ever other map (running red 12 & 13). Also my Carrion Golems seem to also be dying.

Try to get a couple unset rings and use skitterbots + convocation (to keep your pets alive), OR use end cry for phys reduction and regen, those wands are vendor trash IMHO, you shouldn't move to 4 spectres until about 94 IMHO, you need much better gear frankly, but for 10c you can gt much better weps

It's my first time with this build but work on some flips, sell a hundred 3c items, you'll get the funds

I focused a LOT on HP and ES and I pretty much never die now at T16+
I was never a necro before but I love this build!!!
"
Skua99 написал:

My next planned upgrade is to a 21/00 Summon Skeleton after which I will not have a lot of chaos, but the good news is that earning cash is not to bad in this league.

I am also toying with the idea of switching over to impale, but have not made that mental leap yet.

So can someone take a look and see if there is an obvious reason for my numerus deaths?

Not sure if this matters, but I am running 'Ruthless' on my Skeletons 100% of the time.

POB: https://pastebin.com/uSf9xjw8

Hey, you should use melee splash instead of ruthless while mapping. The aoe of skelies attacks clears packs so fast there are little time for mobs/bosses to hit you. Are you using ascendancy skill that gives extra mitigation when you open doors/entering packs? Only time my zombies/golems died was during uber elder fight, elsewhere, they were at max hp most of the time.
Hey, anybody could suggest upgrades that would keep me alive more? I'm ripping every few t14-t16 maps and on hard morphs. Don't even mention Sirius fight :)

"
Duskhorizonggmu написал:
Hey, anybody could suggest upgrades that would keep me alive more? I'm ripping every few t14-t16 maps and on hard morphs. Don't even mention Sirius fight :)

Had the same problem with similiar gear. I'v capped chaos damage and problem is almost solved

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация