[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

"
d3viant6 написал:
elder leather belt vs stygian IS an option, check the stats on mine :-)

Very nice :) Craft? Or purchase? How much?
Последняя редакция: varmemester. Время: 2 янв. 2020 г., 15:14:52
Just got to maps. I'm wondering where I should focus the beginning of my upgrades? Thanks for any help you guys can offer.

"
Niistokeppi написал:
"
varmemester написал:

I remember reading somewhere in the thread about impale in the skeleton setup, but did not find which other gems were used. So, would you mind sharing which gems, besides impale and Summon Skeletons, you have in your 6-link? Gracias

Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно

pob: https://pastebin.com/2n3u0Kra

Hey, do you still swap anything out for melee splash during mapping?
I just got the stuff to throw impale onto my build, crafted another 6L chest (corrupted mine awhile back), added the 4 link Dread Banner/Generosity/Flame Dash/Flesh Offering. I also took enfeeble off my CWDT setup to make room for Desecrate. Now I'm wondering where to run melee splash during maps, and if I need to change anything else?
Некоторые предметы в этом сообщении в настоящий момент недоступны.

I have been having a great time recently switching to an Impale setup. I was wondering what the smartest upgrades would be at this point? I have been wanting to save up for awakened gems, or possibly a better helmet and weapon but don't know what would be best at this point.

"
d3viant6 написал:
"
TrueConspiracy написал:
"
ReaperMainRaine написал:

Thank you for all of the assitance so far! I wind up buying this weapon

so, what would i do here? Would I use deafening esse of fear for the minion daamge and then craft the minion move speed/atk spd craft? and then another minion damage craft? or not too experienced with crafting here.
Not a veteran crafter but I'm pretty sure an essence is gonna reroll that mod. Pretty sure your only move is to augment for a second mod then regal, afterwards craft minion damage at bench if you didn't get it. Get a second opinion though.

Do I have to augment it before I regal? Does it matter if I have one mod and I regal it ? Or is that just to try and get minion damage so I can craft it again? If I don't get it, could I just craft multimod and get minion damage and minion atk spd/cast spd ?

Also do i need a prefixes/suffixes cannot be changed mod?

alsooo should i put empower 4 into my skellies if I can get one? replace melee splash or something ?

I hope you got some coin for multimodding that wand >.< I guess your second question means you have lots of exa to toss around? smh You should have spent it on a decent wand IMHO

NO, Melee splash is for clearing trash, Ruthless for bossing, don't do differently.

[/quote]

so far i have about 8 ex to spend all the good wands are more than that

also so no empower 4?

oh and do i HAVE to augment the wand before i regal it or can i just regal it?

Also it says i cant craft minion damage on this wand, anyone know why ?
Последняя редакция: TrueConspiracy. Время: 2 янв. 2020 г., 16:40:12
Thx for build dude, and you guys for all advices in topic.

Can someone check my character in this league and tell me what I should improve.
2 level wand out of range with that price right now, all sugestion will be appreciated

I am not sure about impale and dread banner against multistrike and war banner.

Последняя редакция: domke. Время: 2 янв. 2020 г., 16:26:44
"
d3viant6 написал:

*snip*

Also it says i cant craft minion damage on this wand, anyone know why ?

It shares prefix with % damage.
Последняя редакция: Matam. Время: 2 янв. 2020 г., 17:09:36
Question about the carrion golems: They are basically maim/feeding frenzy applicators, right? Their dps seems pretty negligible. I'm wondering if the brutality gem is a bit overly optimistic of their dps and could be replaced with something else with minimal downside? The numbers seem to back it up but I'm wondering if I'm overlooking some detail so asking here.
"
fozzy_fosbourne написал:
Question about the carrion golems: They are basically maim/feeding frenzy applicators, right? Their dps seems pretty negligible. I'm wondering if the brutality gem is a bit overly optimistic of their dps and could be replaced with something else with minimal downside? The numbers seem to back it up but I'm wondering if I'm overlooking some detail so asking here.

The Brutality is there just to eek some more damage out from what I can tell. More or less yeah they're used to give feeding frenzy and maim since they AoE pretty hard. Funnily enough, giving them an empower instead of Brutality will up your skelly damage a VERY small amount.

Other than brutality though I'm not sure what I'd socket. Maybe a minion life so they suicide less often?

Edit: Actually an option might be Culling strike? Would end bosses a bit faster.
Последняя редакция: Solanales. Время: 2 янв. 2020 г., 17:41:29
"

Edit: Actually an option might be Culling strike? Would end bosses a bit faster.

Sounds like a good idea! Why not give Zombie the Culling Strike too?

1. Summon Carrion Golem - Feeding Frenzy - Maim - Culling Strike
2. Raise Zombie - Meat Shield - Minion Life - Culling Strike

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация