[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

Ya, I mash that bone armour button before diving into the back of packs. Works out quite well.
Hey guys! I've grabbed the stuff for swapping to Impale/Dread Banner, gonna link Dread banner with Generosity/Flesh Offering/Flame Dash. I'm gonna have to ditch Desecrate of that setup to do so, and I'm thinking about getting rid of enfeeble to put it in my wand, either linked or unlinked on CWDT. Any ideas?

Hey all, I'm trying to work out where my next gear upgrades should be. I have ~5 Ex for my budget. I am leaning towards a new belt and new amulet, but is there a better place to get a massive gear upgrade?
"
Perplexity216 написал:

Hey all, I'm trying to work out where my next gear upgrades should be. I have ~5 Ex for my budget. I am leaning towards a new belt and new amulet, but is there a better place to get a massive gear upgrade?

Belt by far imo. You can get a much nicer stygian for pretty cheap which then also opens up the gem slot for more life and minion damage. Unless you don't have a taunt/blind jewel yet then I would get that for it as well as it is a huuuuge improvement on the build.
"
Perplexity216 написал:
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно

Belt and amulets are easy upgrades, stack as much life as you can, Stygian Vise is the best base, Leather Belt is also good.
Go for +1 to all minion skill gems on wands, you can craft higher damage on them than what you have right now, roughly 50% damage on a craft. Also +2 to socketed minion skill gems on helmet is an upgrade, ideally you want it on an elder base with minion damage mod but that can get pricey
Некоторые предметы в этом сообщении в настоящий момент недоступны.
I do have a taunt gem in my tree. Stygian is probably the best bet since I feel like my damage in 15/16 maps is lacking a bit, so I could slot in a dmg jewel in the belt.
I hate swapping gem for boss. Without Melee Splash, is the map clear pretty bad? I am thinking the leave Ruthless in the whole time
Im not using melee splash because Im too lazy to swap gems and everything die anyway fast. Zombies slam, 11 skellies all time, 2x golems, 3x spectres. I really dont need melee splash.
Последняя редакция: Asag. Время: 2 янв. 2020 г., 14:29:26
I have a problem with the build. Sometimes my skeletons do no damage. I had them (all 10) hitting a white grp and the grp dont die, they dont take any damage. (So no yellow who has to die first around), White with energy shield. When i go there with my zombies they die instant.

Any Idea why this happens?
Had this behavior or similar often.
And if yes, how to change.
Hello, at first thank you for this wonderful build. I am currently doing red maps and trying to get to my second Sirus fight, I little bit struggle with damage against bosses.
Could you guys recommend me what should I upgrade next? I have around 2 ex to spend.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация