[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

"
glasgowsmile написал:
Do things like 'Minions deal 7 to 10 additional Fire Damage' actually do anything on this build or is it just a waste of a prefix?

Waste of a prefix, if you follow the guide your skeletons can only deal physical damage due to brutality.
"
Pa7riarch написал:
"
glasgowsmile написал:
Do things like 'Minions deal 7 to 10 additional Fire Damage' actually do anything on this build or is it just a waste of a prefix?

Waste of a prefix, if you follow the guide your skeletons can only deal physical damage due to brutality.

That's what I thought, just wanted to make sure! Thanks.
There are a lot of knowledgable people here, so what should I focus on next?

I'm really happy with this build so far, just looking to continue pushing it and making progress. Currently, I'm working on getting another two-stone ring similar to what I have.

Скрытый текст

https://pastebin.com/qjwMxwnR
Последняя редакция: glasgowsmile. Время: 14 янв. 2020 г., 16:47:28
Great build thank you.

Any tips on what to upgrade next (got 9 ex budget). Should I switch from MoM to different gem setup ? Is 5k life without MoM enought ?

https://pastebin.com/M2fwMNQP
I took your advise and upgraded the gear. Sitting at around 4,250 health and 1,744 mana. When I get more drops I should invest in better gear with more health? Thank you very much it helped me alot!
Hello guys and girls, returning player who has not played since Essence league tuning in. (Holy crap there is a lot of new content to learn!)

First of all, thank you to the OP as well as the people contributing in the thread. It has been a great help for me and I am sure a lot of other people and it has reignited the spark for Path of Exile for me.
The thing that really stands out with this build - apart from the raw scalability and power - is how modifiable it is. I am having a lot of fun just trying out different things, when they drop since I play SSF HC.

When the Pride/Dread banner discussion started I felt a little uneasy not having perfect MoM HP/Mana ratio so I was hesitant to try it. Then essence worm dropped. Then I corrupted this one:

Had to try it out and oh man, it is a very worthwhile DPS boost, even on HC, especially coupled with Dread Banner and Generosity.

Another pretty notable item that I just not could believe my eyes seeing during delving was this one:

"
Undisputed22 написал:
Definitely some interesting ideas I want to try. I'm surprised there hasn't been more discussion into whispers of doom. I think another option with the Vulerability is to use Merveil's retainer as one of our 4 spectres to cast the lvl 30 vulnerability for us.

I can confirm that it works. I currently run with a trigger on cast enfeeble in my wand with the Retainer doing her squid-vuln spam. With 4 spectres my setup is 2x Frenzy 1x Retainer 1x Hellion for the insane taunt. It does not die during normal t14-16 mapping (no crazy mods), but I have not really tried any of the real end game content yet either with it.

Keep it up guys and can not wait to learn more tips and tricks!
"
Dragomirov написал:
Idkwat you were thinking, but you can get Essence Worm/Pride + MoM + Doryani. :)

Yeah that's what I'm trying now. I'm gonna have 100 eHP less when I make the change, but I should be tankier due to the non chaos damage going thru my mana first before my HP, we'll see how it goes today.
Скрытый текст
"
Solanales написал:
"
Undisputed22 написал:

Nice find with the reddit post. I reviewed the full reddit post as well as input from everyone in the comments who seem to be very knowledgeable on spectres. Here is my initial thoughts.

Act 7 Ashen Fields has Carnage and Host Chieftains from what I can tell. Seems odd that this hasn't been mentioned with most people teleporting to 2 different locations to get their apes.

Ruins Hellion: Act 8 - The Quay, Act 8 - The Grain Gate
They have a Rallying Cry that applies a 30% Less Damage Taken debuff. People refer to it as Disgustingly overpowered and say it should be meta in hardcore. They also have an innspiring cry for 10% increase damage.

Mob vulnerability (whipping miscreants, merveil retainer, Armour crunchers and necros from cowards trial) is 50% increased damage taken as opposed to 39% from a level 20 gem (this is the same effect as a lvl 30 gem). They say it definitly is worth having in a pure phys/impale skelemancer/zombie build. One person said that the necros don't seem to want to curse but Merveils Retainer almost spazs out with how much she curses everything. The other options seem to cast the same Vulnerability on hit as opposed to the spell.

Seems like Merveil's retainer is the best bet but can only be found in maps that have "Area is inhabited by Sea Witches and their Spawn"

https://poedb.tw/us/mon.php?n=Merveil%27s+Retainer
https://poedb.tw/us/mon.php?n=Armour+Cruncher

Another Powerful Minion mentioned is the Reanimator which casts an enfeeble that is stronger than the lvl 20 gem and also raises zombies. He can be found in the Lunaris Temple lvl 1.
https://poedb.tw/us/mon.php?n=Reanimator

My initial thoughts without testing is that the best set-up is 2 Carnage Chieftains (maybe 1 Carnage 1 Host), 1 Ruins Hellion, and 1 Merveil's Retainer.

The benefits would be Frenzy Charges from Apes, a taunting minion with a 30% less damage debuff, 10% increased damage cry, 50% increased physical damage taken debuff vulnerability (same as lvl 30 gem). I can't see how that doesn't improve what we are getting out of 4 spectres now. Is anyone who is better with Path of building able to try to input the data and see how it looks?

Expanding on that if we add a Chaos Golem in the helmet (replacing culling strike) for the 5% physical reduction (boosted by golem buffs) and a pride gem for up to 40% physical damage reduction in enemies we could be looking at some pretty insane buffs/debuffs. What is everyone's thoughts? Again this is my first season so I don't know all the nuances of the game like everyone who's been doing it for years.
"
Solanales написал:

On the topic of spectres, the Merveil's Retainer is the only one that seems interesting from the standpoint of having an auto vuln. You'll be missing out of uptime of frenzy or power charges if you replace a carnage or host chieftain so that's a bit lame.

I'll mess around with them tonight. The taunting warcry spectre seems like a recipe for a constantly dead spectre in my opinion but who knows. I'll slot one as well and run around. That won't be for awhile though until I get home.

The chaos golem... /shrug? It's neat for the damage reduction I guess. This is again getting into the "infinite customization" part of the build lol. There's always things you trade to do any of this.

You trade off power and frenzy uptime for taunt and vuln for example on spectres. You trade off additional Carrion damage for a Chaos Golem. It's all preference. Just try it and see how it feels. There's literally zero harm in trying any of these things out and that's why this build works well as a framework to get started.

When I last played I was getting Redeemer to get Awakener spawned and while running the maps I never had problems with keeping Frenzy and Power charges up on my minions with only 1 Carnage and 1 Host Chieftain. Of course it may be different at lower map levels because they have less pack size I was running T14-16 maps with decent pack size so I was always in battle pretty much.
One question I am riding the animate guardian and I have a doubt. Does the kingmaker have to be of good stats or is not important? I ask before spending a lot of money and the chest which would be better Belly of the Beast or something like this:

+111 to maximum Life
10% increased maximum Life
Gain 10% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield
Последняя редакция: flasdaon. Время: 14 янв. 2020 г., 19:38:22
"
flasdaon написал:
One question I am riding the animate guardian and I have a doubt. Does the kingmaker have to be of good stats or is not important? I ask before spending a lot of money and the chest which would be better Belly of the Beast or something like this:

+111 to maximum Life
10% increased maximum Life
Gain 10% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield

The rolls on Kingmake isn't really going to do anything what you want it for is the Culling Fortify and last the Crit Multi others don't matter.

As for the chest unless you have the Mask of the Stitched Demon the Maximum Life as Energy Shield won't really matter for the AG you want that because it boosts the Health Regen of the AG to insane level.
Последняя редакция: Rebur. Время: 14 янв. 2020 г., 19:43:29

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация