[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

It's your essence worm ring. Only the gem socketed in it is free, all other reservations are increased.
"
Draxinusom написал:
It's your essence worm ring. Only the gem socketed in it is free, all other reservations are increased.

Dammit #facepalm - and thanks!
Последняя редакция: varmemester. Время: 15 янв. 2020 г., 3:22:47
roughly followed this build in a private league, ssf basically. killed awakener at lvl 8 with it easily. as soon as you have access to a 6-link and some +minion gem items the build trivializes all content.
"
DonChilly1984 написал:
I've been following the discussions and suggestions in this thread since the start of the league, so thank you guys for a lot of good ideas that have added depth to the original build.

And as this build has evolved for me from "maybe time to try out summoner, guess this league gear won't be as expensive" to "holy crap this is the best build I've ever played, there are so many things to min-max", maybe I can contribute a few of my own ideas that I have incorporated in addition to the by now well known things like Impale, Drad Banner + Generosity or AG.

As this is my first forum post I have no idea how to link items here, anyone interested can look at my character in my public profile.

- Some people already have mentioned the use of wands with "Trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill", but just to be a little more specific: if you put Desecrate, Spirit Offering (or Flesh Offering if you prefer it) and a curse in it, you will automatically while shield charging or casting Skeletons
-> desecrate and use offering every 1-2 seconds (nice additional layer of defense with the constant energy shield buffer and instant reg)
-> cast your curse of choice
Personally I found it much more reliable than CWDT and have forgone Flesh Offering altogether.

- When using a defensive setup with wand + shield and a curse in the wand or CWDT-setup, it is easy to incorporate Vulnerabilty with a "Curse enemies with Vulnerabilty on hit" ring, as we are already pathing near Whispers of Doom in the tree and can apply it with Shield Charge.

- To expand a little bit on Shield Charge, as we are relatively free in our choice of gloves (aside from life, necessary resistances and a free Prefix for Minion Damage) I can highly recommend a pair with "Socketed Gems have 16% more attack and cast speed" and socketing your Shield Charge + Faster Attacks in here for ultimate zoom zoom.

- As I have ~10700 eHP and personally hate the clunky feel of MoM, I've included Dread Banner, Pride and Skitterbots for a big damage boost. To leave enough mana unreserved for casting, you can either get a "Pride has 15% reduced mana reservation" enchant, path to Sovereignty or use Enlighten linked with at least Pride.

- As I was absolutly socket starved with all the stuff I tried packing into the build, some suggestions how to cut a few things down:
-> Raise Spectre + Blood Magic is enough for them to survive 95% of the content and they are easily resummoned
-> If you are using a helmet with "socketed gems are supported by level x minion life", you can further optimize by putting AG + Zombies + Meat Shield into it (and maybe add Elemental Army Support if you have the place for it)
-> Carrion Golems only need Maim as a Support Gem, and Feeding Frenzy if you have cut that from the 6 - link

Hope some of that wall of text will give someone new ideas, like you guys did for me many times.

Again, thanks for your post.

I found a "Curse enemies with Vulnerability on hit" ring, without taking too much of a hit on life etc. Looking forward to see how that feels. Definitely a big boost in POB, and with Shield charge it should trigger efficiently and on top of mobs.

Would like to try the "Trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill", but I'm not gonna annul my 1/1 wand :) Only if I somehow get rich by actually playing the game and not messing around in POB. And you can't craft it on anything but weapons so...

What do you mean by "the clunky feel of MoM"?
I've been theorycrafting Grave Intentions, both for a dps increase and for allowing us to benefit even more from Animate Guardian.

The boost to damage from Unholy Might is significant enough to probably be worth using when doing juiced up high tier maps, I was getting +140k per skeleton on PoB and +166k paired with Summon Skitterbots.

Gaining 10% of maximum life as extra energy shield gives access to some ethical life regen in combination with Mask of the Stitched Demon, which gives us more flexibility in choosing a chest for AG. The two options I was thinking of were Garb of the Ephemeral for all of its bonuses/crit & curse immunity, while granting better minion elemental resists than Belly of the Beast in the minor nodes to Grave Intentions. I've never used Ephemeral but someone was talking it up further back in the thread and it looked interesting. Alternatively Belly of the Beast for fully capping minion resists without pathing to Indomitable Army, and granting an even more massive life pool on Animate Guardian to protect that Kingmaker.

Thoughts? Is there anything i'm missing? Overall I think the 3 nodes may well be worth it, especially if you're pushing level 100. Just not sure what to give up for the time being, life or mana. Going to do some testing, will report back later. If anyone else wants to test please do because I'm poor af at the moment!
Последняя редакция: StoneInFocus. Время: 15 янв. 2020 г., 5:46:44
"
StoneInFocus написал:
If anyone else wants to test please do because I'm poor af at the moment!

I've have had Grave Intentions this while time and K talked bout it like 20 pages ago or so as s good survivability option for your minions and AG and it already synergized well with Stitched Demon. It's only 3 ability points and you can get more mana with gear. Although in my case now I have Doryani, so I need less mana for MoM.
Looking forward to drop out MOM and use skitterbots + pride. Cuz now i have like 1500 mana and 8200 hp ( and will get more ). So i can refund "arcane will" and invest into gem uder resolute to put doryani's

Wondering how is this build variative and multipurpose - i see so many tricks and tips, different combinations of gear / gems and it's still looking solid and powerful.
haven't died once from 95>96 this time, dumped flesh offering, added spider aspect, & regen boots << those 3 were key for me anyway, going to do UE this week, almost everything is cake now, just don't fck around with stupid mods :P
Oh yeah, did sirus A8 twice also. fight is FAR easier now
I dumped MoM last night, and added a Doryani jewel. I also added in Pride and Skitterbots and am now sitting at 1.7M DPS per skeleton. This build has been amazing so far, and following along with all of the small theories and ideas as well. I killed my first Uber Elder last night with this, and intend to push for 36 challenges for the first time.

Thanks again everyone that participated in this thread.
So looking at dps upgrades and it's a little confusing - if I were to swap the sceptre I have
for a convoking wand with +1 to minion gems and ~75% minion damage, my dps w/impale in PoB drops. Seems odd given that the wand would be ~10ex.

Am I just misunderstanding how to scale minion (or just skele) damage?

Current gear:

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация