[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

I already have everything but the chest, I will buy the crafted chest, thank you very much
Hey guys, im quite new at the game and i appreciate help on my build, what should i improve? I got 3 ex to spare.

https://pastebin.com/e6pLCApj

thank you

so tonight i ran 4 conquerors and a sirus8 worth of content with the Merveil's retainer, Ruins Hellion, Host Chieftain, Carnage Chieftan setup, along with a 1 carrion/ 1 chaos golem setup.

the effect of the chaos/ruins hellion damage reduction doesn't seem very noticeable to me. on the golems, Frenzy uptime wasn't affected, so i will stick with it since I am not sure what else to put in that socket for now.

on the spectre setup, re: ruins hellion, i think i'd rather have an extra host/carnage for charges uptime. its possible i'm wrong, but with doryani's, cwdt/spirit offering, and MoM i just didn't feel much tankier than before when running the ruins hellion. maybe i'm just a few too defense layers deep at this point.

i did notice that my frenzy/power charges would fall off with just one carnage and one host chief, so i think i'd rather lose the ruins hellion and grab a third chief.

on the merveil's, i can confirm that she was cursing everything in sight. i have no way to know if the vuln values shown on poedb are correct, but it definitely felt stronger (i was not previously running vulnerability).

So to recap, i like the carrion/chaos just due to lack of a better option in the 4th slot (haven't messed around with pride yet), and i like a merveil's retainer/chief/chief/chief spectre setup.

next on my list is to mess around with a pride/no MoM build.

Still really enjoying this, thanks to everyone who keeps bringing new ideas!
Последняя редакция: Snibe. Время: 14 янв. 2020 г., 22:25:25
Well made some big changes today, went back to MoM (still Doryani w/ Essence Worm) and made some big purchases, getting very close to my final build:

"

And with the Pride and Doryani corrections and Kingmaker this is the result (my PoB):

Скрытый текст

I have 8.6k eHP according to MoM calculator, and with Bone Armor it's well over 10k eHP during dangerous parts.

Obviously I feel invincible. I dropped my shield instead of a good convoking wand that I got with attack speed and movement speed, so I crafted 44% more damage and I bought Awakened mInion dmg and Awakened melee phys. Its incredible.

Very close to my final build, if anything I would probably get better wands, a better stigian vyse, a better ring and if i ever get that much money again a better bone helmet, but for now I'm very happy with this close to finished build.

(Corrections for Doryani, AG with no Leer Cast and Pride)
Скрытый текст
"
Doryani
Cobalt Jewel
Crafted: true
Prefix: None
Prefix: None
Suffix: None
Suffix: None
Quality: 0
Implicits: 0
##Doryani
#Small nodes
4% increased Area of Effect
11% increased Lightning resistance
12% increased Fire resistance
5% increased effect of Non-Curse Auras from your skills
-30 to Intelligence
-10 to Dexterity
30% less Spell Damage when on Low Life
#Corrupted Soul
Gain 20% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield
##Animated Guardian Corrections
#Victario's Flight
10% increased Movement Speed for you and nearby Allies
#Kingmaker
Nearby Allies have +50% to Critical Strike Multiplier
Grants Culling Strike
Grants Fortify
#~~Pride correction below~~
Minions deal 50% less Physical Damage
Minions deal 135% more Physical Damage

Последняя редакция: idkwat. Время: 14 янв. 2020 г., 23:46:30
i was lucky and get this beauty with chaos spam and annul feels really good dps now.

"
Solanales написал:

So importing your character into PoB, turning on "Do your Minions use Frenzy Charges" and "Do your Minions use Power Charges" as well as "Is Feeding Frenzy Active" and "Is the enemy Maimed" then setting the "Is the enemy a boss" to Shaper/Guardian shows your summon skeletons damage as this:

Roughly 556k dps including impale damage. Now if the only change I make is swapping out Feeding Frenzy and swapping in Multistrike, this is what you get:

783k dps per Skeleton. This won't work for Vaal Skeletons, but it does work for your normal skeletons.

It's up to you if you like Feeding Frenzy enough to keep it in. I don't personally use it, but there's nothing wrong with it. There's just some more damage potential to be had with Multistrike.

My standard mapping links are Summon Skeleton > Minion Damage > Melee Phys > Impale > Brutality > Melee Splash. Then for bossing I replace Melee Splash with Multistrike.

Hope that clarified a bit. It's not 400k to 783k. It's more like 556k to 783k. That said it's entirely a preference thing as some people really like the dashing skeletons.

Hello, thank you,

I will try the multi strike thing, the charging skeletons are a QOL pretty much doesn't help in boss fights, also I get the feeding frenzy buff from carrion golems .
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
DonChilly1984 написал:

"
Undisputed22 написал:
Definitely some interesting ideas I want to try. I'm surprised there hasn't been more discussion into whispers of doom. I think another option with the Vulerability is to use Merveil's retainer as one of our 4 spectres to cast the lvl 30 vulnerability for us.

Yeah I have also thought about it, same as the Diabolist casting Enfeeble. But I'm not sure it would work in addition to my own curse. I found many sources on reddit and here in the forum saying that spectres have their own curse limit of 1 curse - which would mean that my Enfeeble would overwrite the lvl 30 vulnerability of the Spectre.
So if someone using +1 curse on an item or with Whispers of doom wants to chip in and confirm that you can put your own curse in addition to the spectre, that would be helpful.

This is from POE wiki:
"By default, creatures can have one curse active at a time. Curses from Minions count against your curse limit and benefit from increasing it. While a curse is active, casting a different curse will override it."

So if a creature is casting, for instance, Vulnerability, and you haven't Whispers of Doom (or something else increasing your curse limit), your own curse will indeed be overriden.
Последняя редакция: varmemester. Время: 15 янв. 2020 г., 1:01:40
Can anyone let me know if CWDT linked to Spirit offering and desecrate will work if I get hit ?

I want to trade up a Host chieftain for Merveille's retainer and drop Enfeeble.

I do not know yet if this will make me weaker , because in boss fights I would always need to cast desecrate manually for the spirit offering to trigger.

Sometimes in some maps if I don't have corpses around my spirit offering doesn't trigger.

I am wondering if dropping enfeeble for the Retainer ( getting vulnerability ) and CWDT + desecrate + spirit offering will work.

Plan on doing it in a wand .

Bah , I just found out it doesn't work as intended. Since spirit offering won't find corpses the first time CWDT triggers to generate corpses.
Sucks that I still have to cast desecrate manually but I want to try the Retainer stuff. Cuz if I switch to multistrike gaining like 200k dps , I can take the power charge sometimes dropping if that's a thing.

I like bleeding much and I would enjoy to have the morphs bleed to death.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Последняя редакция: Vendetta. Время: 15 янв. 2020 г., 1:38:08
"
Pa7riarch написал:
"
glasgowsmile написал:
Do things like 'Minions deal 7 to 10 additional Fire Damage' actually do anything on this build or is it just a waste of a prefix?

Waste of a prefix, if you follow the guide your skeletons can only deal physical damage due to brutality.

Well a lot of us are using permanent Spirit Offering amd have swapped out Brutality for Ruthless to get the extra chaos damage. But the point is more that in a minion build all kind of flat +dmg is never multiplied, so even some +5-10 phys dmg wouldn't be a great improvement.
I cannot figure out why my Skitterbots is reserving 49% mana and not 35%.
Obviously there is a mana multiplier (35x1.4=49), which increases the reservation, but the Skitterbots are not linked with anything:

And the item the gem is in have no "Socketed gems are supported by...".
So where does the mana multiplier come from? Feel silly, but I simply cannot figure out what I'm overlooking.

Here is my POB: https://pastebin.com/PEv884RC
Последняя редакция: varmemester. Время: 15 янв. 2020 г., 3:04:40

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация