[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

It would be nice an updated guide for this build. Changed many things that made this build even better.
Here's 562k TOTAL Dps on Summoned Skeleton. This has Awakened Minion Damage and Ruthless, and a lot of minion damage gear, check it out. Vanity Jewel doesn't register in POB. Life is 6,399. ES is 2017. This is my build currently.

POB https://pastebin.com/rEVDb5kS

https://pastebin.com/HhiUntLF 2 Jewel's Added to the tree for minion life, reduced life nodes, for life jewels with additional minion taunt, damage, life. Life Especially because they are kinda weak at the above pob.
Последняя редакция: Psy3. Время: 17 янв. 2020 г., 20:14:33
What do I do to progress now?

I'm curious about those people losing their AG to some metamorph bosses. Do you guys stay close to these bosses or what? Me i always do the same thing with metamorph (and i always make them the hardest i can) i cast vaal skellies then skellies then vulnerabily and i GTFO ! Always off screen ALWAYS and when i hear the stuff drop i wait a few more seconds before i go back and after close to a thousand of them i think i died like twice to them at the beginning of the league ( and with meatshield good old AG is there with me in a corner waiting )

Just a tip take it or don't but there is absolutely no reason AT ALL to be in range of whatever shit those guys will throw at your skellies!
"
UBiLL написал:
I'm curious about those people losing their AG to some metamorph bosses. Do you guys stay close to these bosses or what? Me i always do the same thing with metamorph (and i always make them the hardest i can) i cast vaal skellies then skellies then vulnerabily and i GTFO ! Always off screen ALWAYS and when i hear the stuff drop i wait a few more seconds before i go back and after close to a thousand of them i think i died like twice to them at the beginning of the league ( and with meatshield good old AG is there with me in a corner waiting )

Just a tip take it or don't but there is absolutely no reason AT ALL to be in range of whatever shit those guys will throw at your skellies!

I am never close to a boss. When I lost mine it was in Grotto or underground river, I do not recall. However the death was quick within 1 sec into the fight. It was like:let's go kill the mfer! Oh shit all my minons are dead!!! ...like that.

Thank you
"
kestak написал:

I am never close to a boss. When I lost mine it was in Grotto or underground river, I do not recall. However the death was quick within 1 sec into the fight. It was like:let's go kill the mfer! Oh shit all my minons are dead!!! ...like that.

Thank you

I've heard people say that there are bosses that absolutely one shot their AG's with mre than 100k health and almost 20k HP/s regen. I do juiced up t16s with 4 awakened sextants, chisels, vaal orbs and zana mods, and the only thing that ever moved my AG's HP was Piety's beam in malformation, and even then he was still at like 90% HP and I didn't have Stitched Demon yet, which is why I realized.

----

Update I decided a few days ago to give up Doryani's and I haven't died in a while, but to be honest I'm not sure if it's because I've been more careful with my play of because just straight up proper MoM mana/life ratio has kept me alive (and I also use a basalt flask now, instead of a second life flask).

I'm still not a fan of MoM. I feel like it's a very weak mitigation skill and no calculator is going to ever tell you your actual eHP because it would depend on your actual mana quantity and the number of a hit received. Maybe I just don't fully understand it.

Either way, I think in the future and if next league I go with this build again my tree is going to look very different, going more aggresively towards the Warrior tree and getting more armor, and a lot less mana.
Последняя редакция: idkwat. Время: 17 янв. 2020 г., 19:41:12
"
idkwat написал:
"
kestak написал:

Thank you

I've heard people say that there are bosses that absolutely one shot their AG's with mre than 100k health and almost 20k HP/s regen. I do juiced up t16s with 4 awakened sextants, chisels, vaal orbs and zana mods, and the only thing that ever moved my AG's HP was Piety's beam in malformation, and even then he was still at like 90% HP and I didn't have Stitched Demon yet, which is why I realized.

----

Update I decided a few days ago to give up Doryani's and I haven't died in a while, but to be honest I'm not sure if it's because I've been more careful with my play of because just straight up proper MoM mana/life ratio has kept me alive (and I also use a basalt flask now, instead of a second life flask).

I'm still not a fan of MoM. I feel like it's a very weak mitigation skill and no calculator is going to ever tell you your actual eHP because it would depend on your actual mana quantity and the number of a hit received. Maybe I just don't fully understand it.

Either way, I think in the future and if next league I go with this build again my tree is going to look very different, going more aggresively towards the Warrior tree and getting more armor, and a lot less mana.

i see where you're coming from. i'm still using MoM, cwdt Spirit Offering, and Doryani's with a Pride in an Essence Worm, and i honestly can't tell anymore what's keeping me alive or worthwhile. but i'm not dying unless i do something stupid, so on it goes.
this was a great build, ended up 40/40 with these gears:

Gotta say, this build continues to impress. I spent some time recording footage for the new guide tonight and got probably my smoothest A8 yet.

Awakener 8 W/ Impale Skeletons
Последняя редакция: Solanales. Время: 18 янв. 2020 г., 0:26:13
Good day people, could someone tell me why when i change my summon skeleton for a vaal summon skeleton in the impale fork of PoB my dps dops 60k? im not changing anything else in the build and i dont have multistrike in the build. Anyone else noticed the same?
Edit. Playing a little more i saw why: the selected skill for vaal summon doesnt have 50% added damage. changing the selected skill to summon skeleton changed my dps to the original one
Последняя редакция: sacoroto. Время: 18 янв. 2020 г., 0:59:45

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация