[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

https://pastebin.com/F7U2UkTJ
1mil per skelly !!
SO for everyone who asked about a 'safer' build, this got me 95>96, no deaths, and I did shaper/elder, caterina 2x and 2x sirus AL8

https://pastebin.com/RKp7GSaY

For everyone wanting a FASTER build, I just did 200 racecourse maps to finish the challenge

https://pastebin.com/Jf6ZitwX

YMMV, big difference? Keeping Spirit offering UP (no trigger Flesh Offf), spider aspect, that's pretty much it

Speaking honestly, the safe build is a bit boring as you can pretty much AFK T16 metas, etc.

Последняя редакция: d3viant6. Время: 18 янв. 2020 г., 7:48:54
So, this might get a bit geeky.

But, I was wondering about POB and how it calculates minion charges (the two boxes we check in Configuration if we run Hosts/Carnage). Does it assume 1,2 or 3 charges? The answer is 3.

For other people wondering inserting the following edit in a jewel leads to the same damage as ticking the minion frenzy charges box. I couldn't figure it out at first since I only looked at the top of the wiki page for frenzy charges. But got help on reddit, who told me that the minion buff from charges is actually much greater and can be found at the bottom of the wiki page (https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Frenzy_charge#Effects_on_monsters_and_minions). #facepalm. Here is the edit I put in a jewel:

Minions have 45% increased attack speed
Minions have 45% increased Cast speed
Minions deal 12% more damage
Minions have 15% increased movement speed

I made the same mistake for Power charges. The buff is 200% increased critical strike chance and not 40% per power charge as I thought.

End of geeky rant.
Последняя редакция: varmemester. Время: 18 янв. 2020 г., 7:33:32
Continuing my thoughts on minion charges a bit.

I've been switching back and forth between slave drives (pure dps, gives no charges) and hosts/carnage. In this regard people seem as divided as me.

Hosts/carnage are surely a HUGE boost IF you don't continually cast new skeletons, since those skeletons won't get the charges you already have. That makes them way less useful when mapping since that is exactly what most people do (including me), I assume. I guess the only way to make the charges more useful when mapping is to be less aggressive about casting skeletons? If newly casted skeletons would get the already stacked charges, running carnage/hosts would be a no-brainer.
Последняя редакция: varmemester. Время: 18 янв. 2020 г., 8:04:48
"
Solanales написал:
"
Snibe написал:
"
Solanales написал:
Gotta say, this build continues to impress. I spent some time recording footage for the new guide tonight and got probably my smoothest A8 yet.

Awakener 8 W/ Impale Skeletons

GF Man. I see you're skipping MoM and slotting the pride in the helm - how do you like it? i have been running the pride in a essence worm so i can still run MoM happily.

Those damn +1/+1 wands are expensive, and i honestly dont feel like i need the damage, but they sure would be nice.

It's honestly no different than MoM for me at this point. I've gotten extremely used to the playstyle to the point where I hardly lose life beyon Es. It's just really smooth and strong all around. I'll be honest, it's hard to feel the effect of Pride when everything just dies before it can do anything but maybe that IS the effect.

Ya the +2 wands are luxury items. I crafted some for awhile and that was pretty fun, but overall they're a top end thing for optimization. Same with the +1 Skeleton and +1 intelligence gem amulet but that was really simple to make.

I'm liking the life direction, but think MoM is still the way to go until you get some top tier life on gear. A late build switchover is where I see the life version being a bit stronger.

"
Vendetta написал:

How did you craft your armour with life and % life. Also how did you reach 7000 + life.

I am sitting at 6000

That's an incursion mod that rolls life and % life. I bought this chest piece for like 60c and six linked it myself then threw on the +1 Skeleton craft.

There's a number of things I did to max out my life pool. The biggest things are obviously high life rolls on every piece of gear. The others are % increased life on the chest and using vermillion rings which have % life implicits to craft on.

I've also done some different pathing on the tree to get more increased life nodes such as the ones I took on the far east side above where I have my Doryani slotted.

It would have been more but I didn't hit the % increased life on the hunter orb I slammed on my belt. C'est la vie...would have been nice.

i cant see your doryani on your POB, i am also thinking of switching away from mom, what would be "safe" EHP without mana?
Why should i aim for "+# to Level of Socketed Minion Gems" mod on bone helmet?
Since Summon Carrion golem isn't the main DPS source, I'm confused with this.
(How's the "Nearby Enemies take #% increased Physical Damage" mod?, seems to increase tons of DPS.)
Yaa
Последняя редакция: s1020111. Время: 18 янв. 2020 г., 10:55:04
"
s1020111 написал:
Why should i aim for "+# to Level of Socketed Minion Gems" mod on bone helmet?
Since Summon Carrion golem isn't the main DPS source, I'm confused with this.
(How's the "Nearby Enemies take #% increased Physical Damage" mod?, seems to increase tons of DPS.)

re: +# to level of socketed minions gems you don't need it. important in a helmet (IMO) are the 20% minion damage on bone helmet, life, and +1 to number of raised zombies/skellies. +40% skeleton damage enchant is a bonus if you can afford it.

"Nearby Enemies take increased Phys Damage" - lot of people (me included) are running a Pride in an essence worm to get that, seems strong!
Последняя редакция: Snibe. Время: 18 янв. 2020 г., 11:02:53
in tree... is funny, but... i lost 400hp kkkk!!
So I have a serious complaint about this build, everything else I've done by the time I'm in red maps most of my skills are ~15/20, but with this build I've literally died ~5 times only, so all my skills are much lower, they haven't even made it to 20 once. Much dissapoint!

Being serious, this build is kinda amazing, and just got my first 6l- metamorph organ on her and it dropped a Femur of the saints!
Последняя редакция: never3nder_87. Время: 18 янв. 2020 г., 11:50:45
"
salluks написал:

i cant see your doryani on your POB, i am also thinking of switching away from mom, what would be "safe" EHP without mana?

This is where the Doryani Jewel is:

It's just to the right of Witch start. For HP, you should honestly be over 6.5k to make the switch to life, but the higher the better. You should also definitely be comfortable with dodging and movement on the character as it does dip your overall eHP.

I really don't recommend it for everyone. It's just something I wanted to try running to max out my skeleton DPS.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация