[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

Is Mon'tregul's Grasp any good with this build?
"
sacoroto написал:
Good day people, could someone tell me why when i change my summon skeleton for a vaal summon skeleton in the impale fork of PoB my dps dops 60k? im not changing anything else in the build and i dont have multistrike in the build. Anyone else noticed the same?

If you share your PoB that might help out a bit. I'd be willing to give it a look.

"
morefish написал:
Is Mon'tregul's Grasp any good with this build?

Zombies are only in this build to act as a taunt/meat shield. There's not much damage on them so that would be kind of a waste when there's way better wand options to slot that contribute to our actual DPS and minion survivability on Skeletons.
So after switching over to using Dread Banner and IMpale, my damage is up to about 412k DPS per skel. Just wondering what I need to do to get better damage. PoB link is:

https://pastebin.com/bHtxaaQn

Thanks!
"
shinino написал:
So after switching over to using Dread Banner and IMpale, my damage is up to about 412k DPS per skel. Just wondering what I need to do to get better damage. PoB link is:

Thanks!

good news:

your DPS with the correct fork is 707k, get it here:

https://github.com/LocalIdentity/PathOfBuilding

instructions here:

https://github.com/LocalIdentity/PathOfBuilding/wiki/Installing-this-Fork

a level 21 vaal skellies would add about 40k dps if it was zero qual

have you looked into the ancient guardian stuff earlier in the thread? the kingmaker/leer mask setup would get you to 840k along with the 21 skellies.

all that plus a 20/20 multistrike instead of melee splash (for bosses) gets you to approx 1.4-1.5m per skeleton. also look into how you can raise your skeleton cap from 12 to 14, generalyl done through chest, jewelry, and helm crafts that give you +1 to max zombies and skeletons. Here is your POB back to you with those changes (except the max skellies)

https://pastebin.com/KybcZDKV

edit: check the edits i made to your to dust gem for how i got your ancient guardian numbers.

Последняя редакция: Snibe. Время: 18 янв. 2020 г., 2:57:53
"
shinino написал:

Thanks!

Depends on how much you want to spend really. You could Switch from a Vaal Summon Skeletons to a 21 23q Summon Skeleton. Last I saw going for 7 exalts.

Could make a Animate Guardian with Kingmaker Mask of the Stitched Demon and a high life roll chest with a crafted Life as Maximum Energy Shield.

Amulet is kind of a low life roll of 69 coudl either look for more life or go for a +1 Intelligence gems and +1 Skeleton for big bucks.

Also try for a Elder Bone Helmet with a Level 20 Minion Damage. And if high rolling try for one with also a 40% Skeleton Damage Enchant.

If you want some survivability could try the Glorious Vanity with Doryani to get more ES.
"
Solanales написал:
Gotta say, this build continues to impress. I spent some time recording footage for the new guide tonight and got probably my smoothest A8 yet.

Awakener 8 W/ Impale Skeletons

GF Man. I see you're skipping MoM and slotting the pride in the helm - how do you like it? i have been running the pride in a essence worm so i can still run MoM happily.

Those damn +1/+1 wands are expensive, and i honestly dont feel like i need the damage, but they sure would be nice.
"
Solanales написал:
Gotta say, this build continues to impress. I spent some time recording footage for the new guide tonight and got probably my smoothest A8 yet.

How did you craft your armour with life and % life. Also how did you reach 7000 + life.

I am sitting at 6000
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
Snibe написал:
"
Solanales написал:

GF Man. I see you're skipping MoM and slotting the pride in the helm - how do you like it? i have been running the pride in a essence worm so i can still run MoM happily.

Those damn +1/+1 wands are expensive, and i honestly dont feel like i need the damage, but they sure would be nice.

It's honestly no different than MoM for me at this point. I've gotten extremely used to the playstyle to the point where I hardly lose life beyon Es. It's just really smooth and strong all around. I'll be honest, it's hard to feel the effect of Pride when everything just dies before it can do anything but maybe that IS the effect.

Ya the +2 wands are luxury items. I crafted some for awhile and that was pretty fun, but overall they're a top end thing for optimization. Same with the +1 Skeleton and +1 intelligence gem amulet but that was really simple to make.

I'm liking the life direction, but think MoM is still the way to go until you get some top tier life on gear. A late build switchover is where I see the life version being a bit stronger.

"
Vendetta написал:

How did you craft your armour with life and % life. Also how did you reach 7000 + life.

I am sitting at 6000

That's an incursion mod that rolls life and % life. I bought this chest piece for like 60c and six linked it myself then threw on the +1 Skeleton craft.

There's a number of things I did to max out my life pool. The biggest things are obviously high life rolls on every piece of gear. The others are % increased life on the chest and using vermillion rings which have % life implicits to craft on.

I've also done some different pathing on the tree to get more increased life nodes such as the ones I took on the far east side above where I have my Doryani slotted.

It would have been more but I didn't hit the % increased life on the hunter orb I slammed on my belt. C'est la vie...would have been nice.
Последняя редакция: Solanales. Время: 18 янв. 2020 г., 3:23:03
Today i got awakened melee phys gem but have no space on Skelies setup.
Currently runnin Skelies - impale - minion damage - brutality - feeding frenzy - multistrike / melee splash.

So im thinking about switching frenzy to melee phys and sustain feeding frenzy buff from golem, for example.
Does it worth ?
Последняя редакция: ShaeonanraLongNeck. Время: 18 янв. 2020 г., 6:54:27
"
Today i got awakened melee phys gem but have no space on Skelies setup.
Currently runnin Skelies - impale - minion damage - brutality - feeding frenzy - multistrike / melee splash.

So im thinking about switching frenzy to melee phys and sustain feeding frenzy buff from golem, for example.
Does it worth ?

Yes. Do it! :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация